[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is love? Is it real or is it just a meme like bacon or nutella?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1484462139422.jpg (105KB, 1024x904px)
1484462139422.jpg
105KB, 1024x904px
What is love? Is it real or is it just a meme like bacon or nutella?
I've never been in love so I'm asking you guys
>>
>>34711398
I've never had it either I honestly doubt it's real i think its just being really attracted to someone physically so you tell them things.
>>
>>34711398
>>34711468
Love is very real

It requires a very specific mindset you'll probably never adapt

But love is essentially when a male mindset overlaps with a female's mindset in a way that creates strong affection
>>
>>34711398
It's a meme. Love was never meant to be conceptualized as the basis of finding a mate. Its meant for mothers to nurse young and fathers to hunt for food.

It's unhealthy and unnatural for two adults to emulate the child mother relationship and a source of much misery
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe 2.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe 2.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>34711398
I think it just makes you feel really good around the person you love,and then shit when not around them. Sounds pretty risky tbqh, probably not worth it.
>>
It's real like God is real

requires faith and equal amounts of hard work
>>
I have been infatuated once in my life and couldn't stop texting or thinking about him. It pissed me off. Never get a bf. I have the freedom to think about anime and art and engineering again. From now on it's safer to love anime guys so you don't do fucking cringeworthy stuff
>>
>>34711398
WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

Originalio
>>
File: Eyebrow Pepe.jpg (17KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow Pepe.jpg
17KB, 250x221px
>>34711529
Honestly both of those things sound like shit. Then again life is probably just shit in general.
>>
File: PO6cjaY.jpg (304KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PO6cjaY.jpg
304KB, 1920x1200px
Its just an incentive to make babies and stick together long enough for it to mature.

Not to devalue it, but it really is as simple as that.
>>
>>34711506
Then why did Romeo and Juliet get written? That was before degeneracy and all that shit wasn't it?
>>
>>34711506
you're unhealthy and unnatural and it was meant for finding a mate dumbass
>>
>>34711583
And how did the story end? Misery?
>>
Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
>>
>>34711616
Yeah due to a priests fuck-up. If not for that it would have ended fine.
>>
>>34711583
terrible example of love. Go read Juliet's lines in act 2 scene 2. If anything, R&J is precisely what dangerous love is. His poems are nice though.
>>
>>34711583
Kek. You naive fools. People back then were extremely degenerate. See Earl of Rochester. He's active a hundred years after Shakespeare, but he would fit in just fine in the Elizabethean court.
>>
>>34711698
Yeah but thats only due to political stuff getting in the way.

>>34711710
I thought they jailed degenerates back then?
>>
>>34711730
Only if you're poor.
>>
>>34711730
That makes no sense.
>just because the political stuff was in the way

It was part of the play overall. How can you choose to ignore it and just focus on the romanticism between Romeo and Juliet.

Sure the priest fucked up and there were considerable extraordinary difficulties between Romeo and Juliet but as an intelligent person should realize, sometimes two people could have really great chemistry but it just isn't meant to be. The prudent decision for both Romeo and Juliet would have been to not love each other.
>>
File: 1485823887209.png (250KB, 649x616px) Image search: [Google]
1485823887209.png
250KB, 649x616px
>>34711398
>What is Iove?

BABY DONT HURT ME
>>
>>34711860
Yeah but what's so unhealthy and unnatural about two people liking each-other? Anon claimed that it was unnatural for anyone other than a mother-child relationship
>>
>>34711894
Are you talking about this in the context of Romeo and Juliet.

No there is nothing wrong with two people loving each other. Everyone says love is a meme created in the past 200 years. Marriage =/= love. Marriage is an institution and love is different.

That being said, the love in R&J is debatable. Imo it was more infatuation than love.
>>
you can only reply to this post if you have had a girl who both of you were desperately in love with eachother before

that "lost in love" feeling. i'm about to get it again. i can feel it.
>>
File: RED.png (38KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
RED.png
38KB, 500x245px
>>34711398
It's lust mixed with friendship
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.