[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girls are always super nice and friendly to you even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: C1DzJgQXAAEG9oa.jpg (188KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1DzJgQXAAEG9oa.jpg
188KB, 900x1200px
>tfw girls are always super nice and friendly to you even when you don't know them
Is this what it's like to be attractive?
>>
Yes, it is.

Oregano Mutiosa
>>
>>34710882
Yes, you have attractive privilege and get off my board. r9k isn't for your kind
>>
>>34710882
That one doesn't look like girl there
What are you trying to mean
>>
>>34710882
That jaw lol
>>
>>34710882
Basically.

I'm a solid 8/10. People are constantly nice to me. Girls are always laughing at shit i say, even if it's just basic sentences. I mean even when I say something totally out of taste, or not even funny, I get something like "Oh anon, I love your dry humor". Now if only I could look people in the eyes, and speak up, and function as if basic conversation didn't intimidate me.

On top of this, I think I might have some form of autism beginning to show or something. Because "alerts messages" show up on my vision lately when people step within 3 feet of me for over 2 seconds, or when, or when I'm around people in general. Am I losing it? Is this all in my head? How do I stop this faggotry?
>>
>>34710882
Thats kindness they are showing, not attraction.

You my friend are making a HUGE mistake.
Whenever a woman does this to you. ALWAYS assume its just kindness.
>>
>>34712398
Newsflash friend. Women aren't nice to unattractive people.
>>
>>34712425
how can you be so narrow minded as to generalize women like that
>>
>>34712425
Not true. Everyone has different personalities and there are some girls that are very kind no matter the person. Same for guys.
>>
>>34712439
robot's personal experience?

id actually correct his statement to
> Women aren't nice to unattractive, awkward people.
>>
>>34712439
How can you be so naive?

>>34712457
>Le outlier meme
>>
>>34712484
>robot's personal experiences*
>>
File: squat.png (369KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
squat.png
369KB, 600x450px
im ugly and they are all nice to me
>>
File: XhUiH0V.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
XhUiH0V.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
Feels pretty good desu oregano
>>
>>34712484
I consider myself pretty normal and i treat most guys nicely, and I can say the same for my friends. The only exception would be if I had a crush on the guy or the guy was annoying
>>
>>34712425
They are often nice to me and I am definitely unattractive.
>>
>>34710882
Is this a woman (man) ? My penis isnconfused senpai
>>
Have you considered you might be a retard because people generally treat retards nicely
>>
>>34712580
they feel sorry for you thats why
>>
File: ribbid.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
ribbid.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>34712981
Yeah. Everybody treats me really nice because of my stupid and hopeless disposition until they find out I have a master's degree. Then they treat me like an asshole.
>>
>>34713232
That's when you use your masters to get a boss ass job and suddenly all the girls are nice to you again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.