[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: vlogging.jpg (249KB, 1779x666px) Image search: [Google]
vlogging.jpg
249KB, 1779x666px
Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers and tell them they're ugly and trash. this accomplishes three things 1) a pre-emptive strike against them for all the harm they will cause men in their lifetime. 2) a blow to their confidence in their vulnerable pre-teen years, which will lower their dating standards. 3) a blow against female narcissism allowing them to spend their time on more intellectual pursuits.
>>
File: 1478368678957.jpg (24KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1478368678957.jpg
24KB, 672x434px
>>34710500
you are doing gods work anon, just throw in some daddy issues into those insults and we're golden
>>
>>34710500
idk if i should feel bad...
>>
>>34710500
That girl on the bottom right is pretty cute.
>>
File: good idea.jpg (23KB, 543x518px) Image search: [Google]
good idea.jpg
23KB, 543x518px
>>34710500
Good job OP. Any sites you recommend doing this on and I will partake ?
>>
>>34710587
This. You're hurting little girls feelings but I mean... you aren't wrong with your three points.
I personally don't have it in me to be that mean to women but I can appreciate you trying to stop these little bitches before they become copypasta instagram whores
>>
you are accomplishing the opposite of what you think you are accomplishing.
>>
>>34710500
I feel bad, but yet they almost certainly will grow up to be vapid whores so I shouldn't really care.
Still feels mean though
>>
>frankenstein fetish

kek
>>
waste of time tbqh, it is just a drop in an ocean of validation and compliments they will receive, at best it will be a faint fleeting memory with no emotional impact, in fact the way you talk is more comical than offensive
>>
>>34710766
yeah I'm sure most of us got btfo in forums or chats when we were young, felt bad but didn't stop me. and I think female narcissism makes them even more likely to double down on attention seeking.
>>
>>34710746
it's like child soldiers of isis or some african shithole. yes, they are technically kids, but if you don't kill them now they will grow up to be fucking human-trafficking warlords. so we better fuck them up when they're still young and vulnerable.
>>
>>34710774
>Will
If they're vlogging they already are vapid and narcissistic
>>
>>34710500
It's tough to say. They may grow up to hate us even more, or they may learn their place earlier. Who knows
>>
Please, please get help. This is sick.
>>
File: 253.jpg (1MB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
1MB, 1260x1782px
>You have a future as a lunch-lady
>>
File: hZCIVI4.jpg (50KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
hZCIVI4.jpg
50KB, 500x464px
>>34711244

True. Very morally grey area.

I like the comparison >>34711180 used even if it was a little extreme.

On the one hand they are just little girls and you're causing them alot of harm. They haven't done anything yet. It's horrible.

But on the other... your points aren't wrong. And you may be guiding them onto a better life.

It could backfire though. Either they'll learn humility from it and get a realistic view of empathy and human interaction.
Or the opposite will occur and they'll simply grow up to be a man-hating feminist.
>>
>>34710500
>Am I doing the right thing?
the right thing is making weekly threads about your crusade
>>
>you them they're unattractive
>they feel bad
>because they're female they will get male attention anyway
>but because they feel bad they accept male attention more eagerly

You're not doing the right thing at all. Unless your goal is to get them to whore about more
>>
>>34711427
if their smv drops, everybody benefits, though
>>
>>34711460
But it won't drop. Just because someone tells them they're unattractive doesn't mean they actually are, even if they eventually come to believe it. Chads will still be interested in them.

Rememeber: confidence mostly doesn't matter for women. Even the shyest of women with low self-confidence get hit on regularly by desirable men.
>>
>>34710500
>I like to find young girl vloggers

I think the NSA might be watching you at this point, desu.
>>
>>34711543
of course chads will be still interested, but smv dropping means they will also be available to non-chads.
>>
>>34711589
But the point is they'll be aware they can get "decent" men so their SMV won't drop at all. They'd have no reason to bother with non-Chads, but will more readily give into the attention of Chads.
>>
>>34710500
no it is morally wrong,

i dont like how women behave nowadays too, i dont like sexual liberation too but all woman hate aside.

Just imagine these are your daughters or sisters.
>>
File: 61239042_p0.png (648KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
61239042_p0.png
648KB, 600x840px
I can't believe people are supporting you. You are saying mean things to little girls. You're rotten. End your life.
>>
>>34711712
I'm exactly on your side. Insults lead nowhere. It's like the male version of
>what's wrong?
>nothing
but worse because you hurt them.

How about you just ask them why they are doing this instead of all those better things they could be doing? They may ignore such a post, but once they read what they could do instead and the words are in their heads, the deed is already done.
>>
File: 1483210497014.jpg (162KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
1483210497014.jpg
162KB, 1024x857px
>>34710500
>angry at that snl bitch who made fun of barron trump
>praise this pedo-in-denial for doing the same thing
really zaps those prefrontal cortex synapses don't it?
>>
>>34710500
I'd support you OP but all those girls don't look like Stacy's.

They all look like they have it bad enough 2bh, especially the frankenstein one.
>>
That's pretty fucked up. Most young girls have low self esteem because of the media's influence over their lives. You're just making it worse for them. They're going to end up spreading their legs for bad boys who treat them like trash.
>>
>>34711912
these women would throw you under the bus for stacys. we must send a rift through the female hierarchies and power structures.
>>
These girls will develop psychological disorders and become the crazy witch women that you complain about all the time

Stop it
>>
Please post more examples, this shit is hilarious
>>
>>34712908
If one comment is really enough to set women off the rest of their life, they were fucked up anyway. Trust me I am toughening them up and preparing them for a world. Either they become strong and beat off Chads or weak and marry a robot protector.
>>
I don't approve, but it's pretty funny.
>>34712953
also this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.