[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is a "bad boy" and why do women prefer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1430922332866.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430922332866.png
21KB, 900x900px
What exactly is a "bad boy" and why do women prefer them to nice guys?
>>
>>34710467
Usually tattoos, in a band, has a motorcycle, etc. Women prefer them because they're exciting.
>>
life-affirmative, individualistic, one-of-a-kind, aggressive, etc.
>>
>>34710467
A bad boy means this to women
>hot
>self-actualizing
>confident
>>
>>34710519
>>34710546
>>34710560
But why is it considered the opposite of a "nice guy"? None of these things seem mutually exclusive from kindness and respectfulness but r9k and reddit make it seem like you're either an exciting prick or a boring nice guy.
>>
File: 1484346931845s.jpg (3KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1484346931845s.jpg
3KB, 125x91px
>>34710467
To be honest it is not a bad boy they want. They want someone exciting. That's why most people on here can't get a girlfriend, they got little to no hobbies or passions and wouldn't do anything adventerous for their life.
Girls want someone who's honest and fun, not someone who sugarcoats everything all the time. You need to be able to tease them in a playful manner, this isn't being a "bad boy".
If you to be like this try to find a commonly accepted hobby that you like. Being able to have a passion about anything makes instantly more exciting and thus attractive. Other than that try to hang around some girls you aren't intrested in and just learn to act like a normal person around women.
>>
>>34710654
"Nice guy" when used here generally means beta doormat or orbiter. You can be a nice and respectful person without being a pushover.
>>
>>34710467
Nice guys are boring and ugly.
>>
badboy just means "is not a cuck" to girls with families and high school degrees n shit
>>
>>34710654
Nice guy is a "characteristic" given to people that don't have any characteristics. Think of what it entails being a nice guy - absoulutely nothing. There's no hardships, no originality nor active prerequisites whatsoever required by the actions of the nice, good guy. He's purely reactive.
>>
Bad boy is the one gives her most excitement with his attitude, they keeping it real and say pussy is pussy.
Nice guys is a fake who sugarcoat things, they also kind of hypocrite sayig they wanted to be a white knight when their true intent is to slay the pussy.
Women will be always a sucker for her emotions, so she'd want to experience lots of REAL things.
>>
Woman are attracted to masculinity, masculinity means aggression, dominating, confidence, victory. Bad boys are the embodiment of the traits woman find most attractive, that's why you will never see a virgin thug/gangster, but you'll find plenty of virgin guys with money and good careers. Sex appeal without the money is still a good time, money without the sex appeal will lead to a dull unfulfilling sex life for woman.

Bad boys burn out too quickly though and aren't reliable, the ultimate male is more balanced, he's reasonably assertive and dominant, but also has stability and a future, but that takes time to cultivate, so bad boys dominate the mating game at lower levels.
>>
>>34710698
>You can be a nice and respectful person without being a pushover.
you definitely don't know many women
>>
>>34710897
Don't get me wrong, it's a hard balance to strike. I should have clarified that you most definitely need to be physically attractive to pull it off.
>>
>>34710897
I see you've met all the womans
>>
Elliot Rodger was a bad boy. What happened there?
And before you say they want a bad boy and not a bitch boy.

An "I killed 6 people" bad boy
>>
>>34710897
I knew a total pussy slayer who was a nice guy. He was always really polite and never did anything to piss anyone off. Granted, I never saw how he acted around women (minus my gf) but he was the type of guy who would go out of his way to help people. I think he got so much pussy because of his looks (6'4", ottermode with a big dick). He could have acted like the biggest douchebag in the world and he still would have gotten laid, I'm starting to think his nice guy personality was irrelevant.
>>
>>34711561
If only Elliot lived to enjoy the pussy after...
>>
>>34711561
If he didn't commit suicide, I guarantee there would be at least 20 crazy girls writing love letters to him in prison. He wasn't ugly, he just lacked assertiveness and the ability to hit on girls.
>>
>>34711561

He died before he could reap the rewards. That guy who shot up batman got a lot of fangirls afterwards.

Also mass shootings is the farthest thing from being a bad boy at heart, its just a beta dumping his pent up rage and frustration.
>>
>>34711633

This guy gets it.

>be good looking and nice
>"Oh my god anon's so perfect I wish he was my boyfriend!"

>be good looking and an asshole
>"Oh my god anon's such a rebel and such a jerk he makes me feel so bad about myself but I still want him so bad!"

>be good looking
>can't lose

>be ugly
>can't win.

Women are not complicated or difficult to figure out.
>>
>>34711684
>>be ugly
>>can't win.

Ugly bad boys do win though. They have the aggressiveness needed to take what they want, they may get rejected left and right, but they try enough to succeed eventually.
>>
>>34711684

Also, the follow up to this is that because good looking guys can literally do anything they want and still win, they start being assholes because it's the fastest pathway to getting what they want.

Girls still reward them because they're good looking so it doesn't matter how they act. Girls will always reward them.

Beta cucks see this and think "That guys being an asshole and girls like it! That means girls like assholes! Maybe if I'm an asshole, girls will like me!"

Then they try it and fail, because they forgot the part about being tall and handsome first.

Citation: Been there done that.
>>
>>34711825

Disagreed. If you're a short ugly Indian/Chinese guy you're not winning at anything no matter how tough you act.

Any tool can read some PUA and hit on 300 girls to get one date. Been there done that. That's not the same thing as actually winning in life.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>34711861
>>34711825
con't

The only type of "ugly bad boy" that exists and succeeds with women is where the guy is only "ugly" on the prettiness spectrum.

But he is still hypermasculine (big, tall, manly) and therefore still is physically attractive to women.

eg. The attached.

Guys look at a guy like that with a girl and say "well he's ugly" but they forget he's 6'+ ripped and masculine as fuck.
>>
>>34711861
>you're not winning at anything no matter how tough you act.

The keyword here is act. I'm from the ghetto so I'm around thoroughbred bad boys all the time and they have no problem getting laid no matter how ugly they are.

Despite their appearance they have an aura of upmost self respect and confidence, and that's what ugly nice guys lack.
>>
>>34711944

I don't have any experience with that. In the modern world everything is happening on Tinder and POF/OKC and Instagram where looks are everything.

I am 34 and I have never met a short/ugly Indian/Chinese/black guy that does well with women no matter how he acts.

I've known thousands of people across high school and three universities too. So it's not like I'm working with that small of a sample size either.
>>
>>34711922
>Guys look at a guy like that with a girl and say "well he's ugly" but they forget he's 6'+ ripped and masculine as fuck.

For example, the absolute best quality girl I know - a real 9.5/10 Megan Fox lookalike with a super laid back and sweet personality is dating an ugly guy who looks middle eastern but I think is black. Dude's fat too.

But then you notice he's literally 6'4" and it's like "well that makes sense then".

People underrate how much girls will sacrifice in terms of facial attractiveness to have a big/manly guy.

If you're short and ugly like me though you're just basically fucked and can plan for a long life on /r9k/.
>>
>>34711684
>>34711830
>>34711861
>>34711922
>>34711984
>>34712033

Someone prove me wrong. I need a reason to live.
>>
>>34711922
>tfw that describes me
Ugly, weird looking face but I can get girls just because I'm tall, muscular, and have a deep voice. I've been called ugly so many times in my life but somehow girls are still attracted to me.
>>
>>34712313
Sorry, anon. Can't do it. That's pretty dead on.
>>
>>34712313
Short guys can do fine. I know a few but they're doing well for themselves. Ugly is gonna really struggle unless you have an amazing personality or some good hobbies or friends. Money won't get you anything without status as an ugly fuck.

Unless you're paying whores.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.