[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pedestrian crossing light is red >cars not moving though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 012928393302.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
012928393302.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>pedestrian crossing light is red
>cars not moving though
>mfw i'm stood there not knowing whether to cross
>>
Look at your phone or something and wait for the little walking man symbol to appear.
>>
File: 63786542568.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
63786542568.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>34710224
if this kind of shit makes you anxious, you are a true robot. i feel for you man.
>>
>I'm stood
I still know that feel though, it sucks
>>
>>34710634
I'm stood
>>
>>34710224
>be walk up to crosswalk while crossing light is green
>it changes to red before you get an opportunity to cross so you stop on the sidewalk before it gets completely red
>cars not moving because their light is not green yet
>everyone in their cars is staring daggers at you
>>
>press the button
>crossing light never changes
>stand there for 20 minutes
>>
>>34710742
probably pressed the wrong button idiot
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (34KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
34KB, 699x485px
>>34710742
>press the button
>light changes
>don't cross
>>
fuck i hate when this happens
i can almost sense the people in their cars laughing at me for being such a dumbass
>>
Fucking retards in this thread. You have to see from the drivers perspective as well as pedestrian. That's why you look at the lights for the cars. If the man is red and the actual lights are red, just fucking cross.
>>
Look at the fucking lights in front of the cars themselves, retards. If they're being stopped by a red light, you can go.
>>
I look into the distance emotionally when this happens. The true anxiety is try to coax drivers into turning or passing when you're waiting to cross the street. These stupid drivers make it so awkward, if they just went without hesitation neither of us would be inconvenienced...
>>
>>34710983
>if they just went without hesitation neither of us would be inconvenienced...
Fucking hate this. I waited for a car to turn down a street the other day and they sat there waiting for me to cross. Residential so no lights
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.