[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you actually had opportunities to get laid? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Honk Honk.png (50KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
50KB, 209x193px
How many of you actually had opportunities to get laid?

I've had about 3 or 4 chances over the past years but either I fucked up somehow or I turned them down for being sluts
>get to know two girls online (both friends with each other) and manage to fall out with both of them for stupid reasons
>casually meet another girl while playing vidya -- about 3 years older than me, kinda cute and she literally told me that she only wants to fuck
>eventually get in touch with another girl friend of a friend, notice how slutty she is and I keep texting to her less and less everyday to the point we stop chatting at all
Maybe I'm retarded for not going for the easy ones, but I feel like that if I can't have a serious relationship with someone I might aswell not have one at all
>>
>>34709879
I actually lost my v card like 9 hours ago, it was pretty lame actually, i got my nut then just kicked her out
>>
>>34709879
I had several chances while I was 15-16 but I couldn't get hard.

>26 now, still virgin
>>
Two, I chickened out once and cockblocked myself with cold hands the second time.
>>
>>34709879
I got laid a year a year ago and a year before that
I've had sex once and two years and my mind has gone back to how it was when I was 22 and a virgin
>>
I have a chance ot settle down and get a wife here in america

believe me, being a weeb is a painful life
>>
Two opportunites, I chickened out on both. The mental block is just too much. Next time I'll just damn the consequence and do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.