[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lads, I was talking to this girl on a pen pal app when, after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So lads, I was talking to this girl on a pen pal app when, after about a year of talking she seemed to disappear. This was about 6 months ago. Recently I found her Instagram, and would like to message her, but I'm unsure if she stopped contact on purpose, and even if she didn't, it would be weird considering I basically internet stalked her to find the account. What do? There was a time before when she left the app for a month or two, but never for this long.
>>
>>34708999
If you message her insta she will know you are a creep and never talk to you again.
>>
>>34709019
this desu lad
have you tried on the app?
>>
>>34708999
When they stop talking its because they no longer feel comfortable being your friend but still like you too much to tell you and feel guilty about it. Just leave it.
>>
>>34709061
Of course m80
another factor I forgot to mention was that we were talking on skype most recently, she hasn't been online since, so I doubt she'd stop using skype as a whole just to avoid contact with me, right?
It's not like I said anything to annoy her
>>
just fucking do it dont listen to these fools.

you can be a fool for 5 minutes (ask,get rejected) or a fool forever (never ask and have lingering wonder).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.