[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW I literally fantasise about being slim I can't stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fatpepe.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>TFW I literally fantasise about being slim
I can't stand the way I am. I am 89 kilograms naked and I would give anything to be even ten kilograms lighter. I would even prefer to be Ethiopian-tier underweight than the way I am. At least being underweight is more socially acceptable that being fat. I cannot exercise unless someone pushes me to and I cannot bring myself to eat healthily. I feel as the number of calories rises during the day while I eat fattening junk between fattening junky meals. I would be an attractive person if I weren't fat. Maybe I'd even be able to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>34708930

>would give anything to be even ten kilograms lighter

Anything except a modicum of effort.
>>
(OP here)
>>34708970
I did mention not being able/not having enough will to actively try to lose weight. I am aware that it all is pretty much only my fault.
>>
>>34708970
kek
OP BTFO. In all seriousness, though, all you need to do is consume fewer calories than you burn. That is all that is necessary. It's so simple. Just stop being a compulsive, sedentary fuck.
>>
>>34708930
Dude just keto the weight off, it's so ridiculously easy. You telling me you don't have the willpower to eat steaks and bacon and eggs and other delicious high-fat foods?
>>
(OP again)
>>34709096
>sedentary
That's a big part of the problem. I have a lot of homework to do, and I have always been very slow and easily distracted, so even a very average two-hour homework takes me about six hours. So I have almost no time to exercise or do anything else than homework.
But this is a completely different problem...
>>
>>34709126
Can't tell if serious or not, isn't that some meme diet?
>>
>>34709263
reddit com / r / keto
>>
>>34709333
Ok then, trips must tell the truth
>>
>>34709207
>engineering major
>President of a club
>member of two more clubs
>20 hour work week
>still manage to work out 4 times a week

You can do it OP. I know it's hard, but even something as little as taking the stairs every time you can helps out. Baby steps make the whole process much easier.

>inb4 norman
>>
>>34709352
once you come off keto and start eating carbs again you're going to very easily regain weight anon
>>
File: 7bade55d83bb.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
7bade55d83bb.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>34709091
>ot having enough will to actively try to lose weight.
>I am aware that it all is pretty much only my fault.
No it's only your fault. there is no pretty much
Without a diet and exercise it will not happen, ever. You will be a fat lazy worthless low test piece of shit for the rest of your lonely life. You will never look in a mirror and feel even a slightest tiniest pride at what you did with your body.
>>
File: 3.jpg (22KB, 410x207px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
22KB, 410x207px
Just to beat you up OP I lost 22 kg in 7 months. I'm not done yet, but let me tell it feels good, not even because everyone is impressed. It's because how it feels to achieve something with just persistence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.