[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 16 year old cat >Had her since she was a little kitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.759405517_4fy4.jpg (68KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.759405517_4fy4.jpg
68KB, 570x380px
>have 16 year old cat
>Had her since she was a little kitty
>Black and white Norwegian forest cat
>Looked and acted like a queen
>She had a fight last month with a stray cat he got bruised up so we tok her to the vet
>She was old but the vet said she was holding up good
>We used a lot of money to fix her up
>Started blaming the cat so started ignoring her when she wanted to be petted and shooed her away when she meowed
>Yesterday my mom noticed a bump on her forehead so she had to take her to the vet again
>I think it's is another infection so think nothing about it
>When I went to bed that night I heard her meowing outside my door
>I yelled shut up before opening the door and shooing her away
>I just woke up when my mom came home from the vet
>She was crying and told me she was really really sick and had to be put down
>I didn't even get to say goodbye to her
>She wanted to spend her last moment at home in my bed but I just shooed her away
>When everyone went to bed I opened her shoebox just to see her one last time
>She looks like she's sleeping
>I stroked her head and ran my fingers through her pelt just one last time before going to bed and writing this
>I'm sorry for being such an ass during your last moments, Pew

I'm so sorry
I never really cried from losing a pet before but you were special, you've been around since I was a kid and not hearing your whining and scratching anymore at night is gonna get some time getting used to

Rest in peace Pew
>>
>>34708589
RIP you fuzzy little monster ;-;
>>
Yeah well
That kind of stuff just happens once in a while
No way you could have known. The cat just wanted your company in its last few hours perhaps it knew it was going to die soon perhaps not, doesnt matter much I guess the furry animal is dead even if it looks like its sleeping the conscience that made up its 'being' is gone when it died
Will happen to me too, even you. Only question is what is after
>>
>>34708589
You probably should not have been such a cunt m8. Your feelings of regret are your punishment.
>>
rip op's cat, hope you like it in kitty heaven
>>
>>34708589
Why were you so mean to her in her final days? There was no reason for that
>>
>>34708589
she's was okay to die alone i can say she was happy to have the extra little life you purchased for her
rather she hoped for you that you could see her a little last time but she knows you have every other memory still
there is no regret here just another little one of life's funny goofs
>>
File: 1467820536325.jpg (25KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1467820536325.jpg
25KB, 500x374px
>>34708589
Why would you ever shoo your loving cat away, dying or not? Why even have a cat if you don't want it around?

Well, at least you got your wish fulfilled and she won't bother you anymore now.

I'm sorry, OP. I'm sure you loved each other to the endBut seriously, shouldn't shooed her away.Ever.
>>
>>34708589
damn imagine if that was your dad
>>
>>34710562
We're apretty poor and those bills from the vet wasn't cheap... I guess I was just tired of her being sick
>>
you sound like a cunt mate

sorry for your loss though
>>
>>34711063
You were frustrated/tired. I think I can relate to that. Anyway, this is just life happening. Sorry for your loss
>>
>>34708589
And this is why ladies and gentlemen
Animals > people
Unconditional love
>>
>>34708589
rip old companion
>>
Dude don't get another fucking pet unless you plan to treat it well. Piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey Anon, you're not alone in the shitty feels of losing a long time pet.
I had my pupper die on me last year (pic related).

Her name was Molly, and she lived to the ripe ol' age of 14. Since I could remember going to school, she was always there for me.

She was a tiny, grubby poodle mix that snored a lot, but Molly never judged me when I had a bad day at school or work. No matter what people thought of me, Molly loved me for who I was. Molly was a dog, nothing more, nothing less. Just like how I'm only a human. It was a mutual kind of respect we had.

Until I was 13ish I'd have awful panic attacks where the slightest shit could set me off. The moment I started crying, Molly was there for me.

When she died, I think it was the final nail in the coffin of my childhood. I had just turned 18, and I was a little nervous about being a man and all (meant nothing now that I look back on it.). When we had to put Molly down, Everyone in the senpai was too shaken up to decide what to do with her, but I stepped up and told her we wanted cremation etc. To the very fucking end, Molly helped me grow up.

So OP, remember your kibby for every good moment, all the little adventures and quiet times you had. You aren't alone in your feels. Forgive yourself too. Just as life happens, so does the opposite.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.