[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /r9k/ Omegle thread Put "r9k" in your interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Official /r9k/ Omegle thread

Put "r9k" in your interests to get matched with other robots
>>
bumporeagaenoio
>>
bumpity dumpity oreganolio!
>>
if you are actually doing it, bump this thread, I'm trying to get your robots to actually have some social interaction
>>
>>34708044

You : Hi
Stranger : Hi
You : What's up?
Stranger has disconnected

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>34708445

are you sure you got someone that had r9k as a similar interest? That happens alot with vanilla omegle
>>
>>34708445
>You : Hi
>Stranger : Hi
>You : What's up?

conversations that start like this usually don't go anywhere, I had the best convos when either me or the stranger started the convo with some autistic bullshit
>>
why do ppl go afk
>>
>>34708513
because muh autism
>>
bump bump bump 238u230923092309348
>>
File: lain.png (561KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
561KB, 500x800px
good omegle
>>
a sexbot has infiltrated the r9k tag gg
>>
>>34708506

This. The issue is that most robots won't know how to respond to autistic bullshit and literally just want to have the boring, meaningless exchanges of smalltalk that normies have every day.
>>
>>34708980
nice, is she cute?
>>
>>34708980
we're finally mainstream now
>>
bumping rumping dumping flumping
>>
File: db4c2ae96ada6ab0.png (23KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
db4c2ae96ada6ab0.png
23KB, 500x397px
>>34708044
How did I do. Du man left.
>>
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-buuuuuuumperino!
>>
>>34708445
what's up has got to be the worst greeting of all time, honestly gets me angry
>>
>>34709669
maybe if you did something besides fap and shitpost you'd have something to say and it wouldn't make you angry.
>>
>>34710053
maybe if you had anything to say you wouldn't put the impetus of the conversation on the other person with a stupid question and then whine that no one is going out of their way to entertain you.
if I say hey man I have a big problem and I need to talk to you you can ask me what's up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.