[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another imagine a vivid scenario where you and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1484605559318.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484605559318.png
267KB, 637x360px
>it's another imagine a vivid scenario where you and your oneitis confess feelings for eachother and kiss so you feel happy, only to realise minutes later the sole reason you're happy is entirely fictional and will never actually happen so you crash into a pit of depression episode
>>
File: 4q454.png (11KB, 712x520px) Image search: [Google]
4q454.png
11KB, 712x520px
>>34707553
>Its another anon runs into his crush, proceeds to talk to her for an hour, then have to hear about this guy shes sleeping with episode
>>
the fact you have hung all of your happiness, hopes, and dreams on one single girl who (I'm assuming) does not want you like that is the reason you are so miserable

She makes you that unhappy because you can't have her the way you want her? Cut her out of your life. Yeah it might be shitty at first, but you will be better for it.

Focus on yourself before you hinge your joy on a single person.
>nb4 bee urself
You know that bullshit that people have always told you? Where they say if you worry about yourself and focus on your life, a girl you want will eventually present herself to you. It's actually true.

She probably doesn't want you because you are desperate and openly crave her attention so much. Women fucking hate that shit, ESPECIALLY ones that have already decided they don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>34707553
>it's another boost your feelgood chemicals through fantasizing so much that you forget that you were even fantasizing and just feel happy momentarily until the rumination kicks in and you plummet back down to your baseline depression instantly episode.
>>
File: 1481603707001.png (50KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1481603707001.png
50KB, 750x780px
>>34707553
>it's another day in which anon has the chance to talk to his oneitis, but comes to a startling realisation that she is completely different from his abstract ideal persona which he has meticulously crafted in his mind in the last five years.
>>
>>34707648
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.00% content).You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.00% content).You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.00% content).You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.00% content).
>>
>>34707553

meh I'm too jaded for such a sweet scenario. Now my oneitis confesses her feelings and I brutally throatfuck her for keeping me waiting.
>>
File: 1475180292150.jpg (110KB, 674x874px) Image search: [Google]
1475180292150.jpg
110KB, 674x874px
>>34707553
>It's another "let's stalk a random qt found in a Youtube video on every social media site she has an account for and learn about all her hobbies, political leanings, believes, fetishes, dreams and fears, so I can imagine a crazy scenario how we would meet and live out our lives together despite knowing that I will never even see her face to face" episode
It's not a good episode.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.