[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the age we live in now will be remembered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What do you think the age we live in now will be remembered for the most?
>>
>>34707450
Facebook.

Granolio.
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>34707450
Dank memes and how they changed the world
>>
We're the Internet Age.

Children from this generation are pretty much the first to often regularly talk to people on the other side of the planet on a regular basis. I know a 16 year old French girl who talks to people from Russia to New Zealand to Mauritius to Kenya and so on. For the first time it's a common experience to see other countries as they actually appear, in HD photography\video, only days or even hours or minutes after these photos\videos are taken, rather than how it was when I was a teenager in the 90's - where you see low quality, blurry 480p footage on a TV screen that may have been recorded at best months ago, but probably years ago in the country you're watching.
>>
>>34707450
>Facebook
>Snapchat
>Instagram
>13 year kids nude
>Faggots
>More faggots
>>
>>34707450
the boom of the social media
globalisation of internet
first age of the global memes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.