[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to ram my meat snake down judys throat. Keep in mind I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 1483906758567.png (401KB, 454x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483906758567.png
401KB, 454x416px
i want to ram my meat snake down judys throat. Keep in mind I'm about 4 times her size, so my cock is DIPPING into her intestinal acid. She can't breathe but she DIGESTS the tip of my penis and lives upoon the nutrients. She cries and cries and tries to reach for her gun - but it isnt in her holster. I've got it behind my back. I pull it out - she freaks. You can see what little hope she has left degrade further and further - she wont survive this. But she has one thing, one thought, one PERSON to cling on to - and he just knocked on the door. "Judy?" I hear nicks voice and picture his smug face before i see it. I turn around. NICK. He stands there horrified, groceries in hand, as he witnesses the horrors happening before him. Judy is CHOKING on my cock and running out of air - and time. Her tearful eyes look to Nick in desperation, then realization, as she sees the revolver in my hand. I lift it, quivering, at the Wilde's fucking face. He freezes, my finger squeezes, a shot rings off. Hole in his head, brains on the wall behind him. I have slain the mighty Nicholas Wilde, and extinguished the dying flame of hope that judy clung to. She stops fighting for her life after watching nick sink to the floor. Within seconds, she is dead, mouth still on my cock, reaching all the way down to her stomach. Finally, I ejaculate. GalIons of piping hot semen are flung into the stomch of the dead Hopps. I am satisfied.
>>
>>34706947
>i want to ram my meat snake down judys throat. Keep in mind I'm about 4 times her size, so my cock is DIPPING into her intestinal acid. She can't breathe but she DIGESTS the tip of my penis and lives upoon the nutrients. She cries and cries and tries to reach for her gun - but it isnt in her holster. I've got it behind my back. I pull it out - she freaks. You can see what little hope she has left degrade further and further - she wont survive this. But she has one thing, one thought, one PERSON to cling on to - and he just knocked on the door. "Judy?" I hear nicks voice and picture his smug face before i see it. I turn around. NICK. He stands there horrified, groceries in hand, as he witnesses the horrors happening before him. Judy is CHOKING on my cock and running out of air - and time. Her tearful eyes look to Nick in desperation, then realization, as she sees the revolver in my hand. I lift it, quivering, at the Wilde's fucking face. He freezes, my finger squeezes, a shot rings off. Hole in his head, brains on the wall behind him. I have slain the mighty Nicholas Wilde, and extinguished the dying flame of hope that judy clung to. She stops fighting for her life after watching nick sink to the floor. Within seconds, she is dead, mouth still on my cock, reaching all the way down to her stomach. Finally, I ejaculate. GalIons of piping hot semen are flung into the stomch of the dead Hopps. I am satisfied.
honestly same
>>
>>34706947
I think everyone entertains this fantasy at some point or another, even girls who have to imagine having a dick first.
>>
>>34706947
my dick is diamond now holy shit
>>
File: f18[1].jpg (98KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
f18[1].jpg
98KB, 640x647px
femanon here, me too desu senpai
>>
>>34706947
nice pasta m8 where did you get it?
>>
File: Nick_Wilde_Pose_Render.png (601KB, 573x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nick_Wilde_Pose_Render.png
601KB, 573x850px
i want to cram my giant ballsack inside foxe's bleeding asshole and make my sperm poopy and then impregnate foxe with the poop sperm and give birth to a human-foxe poop hybrid and fuck the poopcreature in a threesome

i want to stretch my foreskin and stick foxes head inside my penis and masterbate with his head in my wang and i cum and my penis head turns all gray and shape is frozen and then i circumsize me foreskin and i stick the huge gray chunk of skin up foxes ass and up to his head so he has two heads

want to put my dick in his ear and cum and then make him sneeze and watch the cum come out of his nose
>>
File: 11_229_u18chan.jpg (354KB, 958x1200px)
11_229_u18chan.jpg
354KB, 958x1200px
Posting my pure aryan waifu
She's mine no one can have her
>>
>>34706947
>>34707067

I... I just wanted to date one or both of them.
>>
File: 1476869555712.png (90KB, 329x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476869555712.png
90KB, 329x256px
>>34707124
That's pretty fucked up, brah.
>>
>>34707071
b-but it is husbando
>>
>>34707124
wanna staple my dick to his foxe face and hang on his head which tears apart slighty when he moves his head with blood dripping on his face until my penis breaks off and it is stuck on his face

I would like to put a cheese wiz nozzle in fawkses gaping urethra, fill his penis, and prostrate with cheese wiz, and then bun fuk him until it squirts out of his fawkesy ding ding hole all over foxes face.

wanna fist foxe while holding a piranha and have the piranha bite me and his rectum and then i squeeze fishe organs also cover arm and then i take it out and i jerk him off with same hand

wanna stick thorns inside his butthole and fuck him mechin me dick bleed while covered in foxe dookie then i cume and the jizz blood & poop goes thru his body & out de mouth and he pukes it nd i kiss him passionitely and he give me head with his blood cum and poop in his mouth
>>
>>34707210
She's a girl stop being silly
>>
File: 1485390413101.jpg (41KB, 575x324px)
1485390413101.jpg
41KB, 575x324px
>>34707071
>waifu
>she
gets me always~
>>
>>34706947
EDGY
no no, that shit was CUBIC
>>
>>34707264
well, maybe. her penis is pretty femine tho
>>
>>34707235
I want to ask nick if judy likes me and deal with his sarcastic wit as he hints that she does.

I want to take her out to a nice dinner at the fanciest carrot restaurant and eat some garlic carrot bread with her. Later I would shyly ask if I could kiss her goodnight.

I would call her a few days later and ask if she'd like to go for a hike or to the movies. I would tell her that I am starting to really like her and want to keep seeing her.

Want to stay friends with nick as he sees that I treat his partner in crime good before we hang out and play video games when he is offduty. Maybe even help him in his sly endeavors

I want to rub judys feet after she gets home and she tells me of the rough day she had chasing down criminals. Order pizza with extra carrots just for her even though she knows I dont like it that much and just cuddle up watching movies and enjoying each others company and bodies.

I would want us all to become such good friends that nick and I can hang out and I can play with his cock without it being a big deal and judy is all for it, sometimes even joining in when she wants while the tiny bunny lords over both of us.
>>
File: ff2d6fd2071cf53a1d457b665cdeb097.jpg (127KB, 1024x1408px) Image search: [Google]
ff2d6fd2071cf53a1d457b665cdeb097.jpg
127KB, 1024x1408px
>tfw you will never have a victorian era gideon husbando to bake you pies, and cuddle next to his furry soft body when it rains, as he whispers sweet nothings into your ear, teasing you boipussy with the tapered end of his searingly hot, slick, canine cock

i think that was the gayest thing i ever typed, just fuck my shit
>>
File: 14546877954.gif (992KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
14546877954.gif
992KB, 500x289px
>>34707598
my gods.. this fucking hit me deep in the feels
>>
>>34707598
you have a talent for it
>>
File: 1474828258285-a.jpg (240KB, 478x680px) Image search: [Google]
1474828258285-a.jpg
240KB, 478x680px
This thread is gold. I'm hard as fuck, but I can't stop laughing long enough to fap.
>>
>>34706947
i want to ram my meat snake down judys throat. Keep in mind I'm about 4 times her size, so my cock is DIPPING into her intestinal acid. She can't breathe but she DIGESTS the tip of my penis and lives upoon the nutrients. She cries and cries and tries to reach for her gun - but it isnt in her holster. I've got it behind my back. I pull it out - she freaks. You can see what little hope she has left degrade further and further - she wont survive this. But she has one thing, one thought, one PERSON to cling on to - and he just knocked on the door. "Judy?" I hear nicks voice and picture his smug face before i see it. I turn around. NICK. He stands there horrified, groceries in hand, as he witnesses the horrors happening before him. Judy is CHOKING on my cock and running out of air - and time. Her tearful eyes look to Nick in desperation, then realization, as she sees the revolver in my hand. I lift it, quivering, at the Wilde's fucking face. He freezes, my finger squeezes, a shot rings off. Hole in his head, brains on the wall behind him. I have slain the mighty Nicholas Wilde, and extinguished the dying flame of hope that judy clung to. She stops fighting for her life after watching nick sink to the floor. Within seconds, she is dead, mouth still on my cock, reaching all the way down to her stomach. Finally, I ejaculate. GalIons of piping hot semen are flung into the stomch of the dead Hopps. I am satisfied.

COMMENT IS NOT ORIGINAL WTF?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.