[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sign up for tindr >swipe like crazy everyday >no matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3270.png (71KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3270.png
71KB, 620x330px
>sign up for tindr
>swipe like crazy everyday
>no matches

Should I just kill myself?

Any robots have experience with online dating?
>>
>>34706278
99% of people who use Tinder are Chads and Stacys who just want a quick fuck or money, respectively. Sorry, man.
>>
File: IMG_2311.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>34706318
I was promised a paradise where my one who swipes right on me is dtf. Not only do I barely get those, but when I do, no response

Feelsbadman
>>
>>34706278
you should have only swiped on those you actually right. the algorithm thinks you are a bot and now you can't match
>>
>>34706278
pay for the subscription, they deliberately suppress matches if you're on the free one. Went from 3-5 matches and day (swiping fairly selectively) on subscription to 1 every 1-2 days when it ran out.
>>
File: spider.jpg (19KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
19KB, 460x460px
>>34706380

It's not all lost, there is a 1% on there who would be dtf pretty much anyone. (from what I've heard, no actual evidence to back this all up)

>>34706401
>>34706447
Also this and this. Delete your Tinder and remake your profile. It should reset everything.
>>
>use boost near large city
>0 matches
This is the end
Not even soc would reply to my profile in the rate thread
>>
>>34706401
What kind of bullshit is this? I mean I do occionsally swipe right on the land whales. Guess I'm starting new and being extra selective.
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (45KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
45KB, 555x555px
>>34706502
I know that feeling brotha... too ugly even for tindr and the gym is just a meme
>>
what sort of openers do you guys go for

pic related
>>
>>34706278
I didn't swipe right all the time and got like 20 matches. The few I started a conversation with stopped responding after like 10 sentences. Doesn't feel good desu so now I just don't bother starting a convo with them. 17 matches, some of which are qt is an enough ego boost for me.
But give it time op, especially if you are new, it takes time before the girls start to see you in their lists.
Also I got quite lucky with my pic, I have two pucs of me as a cute kid and one pic where my hair are quite nice plus I bought a nice pair of glasses. I have a hand over my chin/mouth area so there really isn't much that would look horrible.
>>
>>34706543
"be my gf or i'll kill you"
>>
>>34706318
>99% of Tinder are Chads and Stacies
Kek, not at all, my friend (girl) has a tinder and we just have fun browsing the profiles. 99% of guys there are ugly ass desperate normies. Guys without shirts ir in """tough""" pics are laughable and ny friend confirms this. There are actually very Very few chads/guys that look good and alpha. Literally all you need to do is look casually and know how to take a selfie and how to hide your flaws but just not pretending to be a pathetic """"alpha"""" is enough.
>>
My okstupid experience
> 7 months on there
> there's a dozen girls in my city, no more
> only one was fuckable, messaged her, she didn't reply
> every few weeks some drop out and some new faces come in
> get visits and likes, apparently I look ok
> the likes are all from girls from other countries though

Conclusion: sample size too small. Robot seemingly desirable to girls across planet. Too many SJW fatties on site.

Robot confused. Tinder unacceptable, require jewbook. But no girls elsewhere. Robot masturbate to chinese cartoons while ponder.
>>
>>34706502
>tfw in a mid-sized city
what hope do I have
>>
I've been using it for a couple of months now. I've never met with any girl, or held a long conversation with one. Mostly because they eventually just stop responding.

I just gave up on the app. Hard enough to even get a match (I maybe got one or two every month), even more difficult to keep them around.

>>34706543
I just open by commenting on one of their pics, or something they said on their profile. Nothing like "you look sexy." Just something funny if I can.
I always get a response, but I'm shit at holding a conversation.
>>
File: wutdafuckdude.jpg (75KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
wutdafuckdude.jpg
75KB, 1024x904px
I don't understand how Tinder works? Do you have to pay to use it? How can you upload all the pictures you want if you gotta link your Facebook account with it? I don't get it, how does it work?
>>
>>34706278
>he's confident enough to have a tinder
Fuck off chad
>>
>>34707350
Just download it it really isn't that complicated
>>
File: tinderoutput.png (22KB, 1337x367px) Image search: [Google]
tinderoutput.png
22KB, 1337x367px
Tinder chad with over 40 confirmed kills on my week old profile that I created for finding girls to go to fetish parties with me.

I am not bad looking but not model material. I do think I've managed to cheat the algorithm fairly well to get a decent internal ranking.

I average about 6 matches a day but that does include the boost for creating a new account. I have 3 dates scheduled for next week.

AMA pls inb4 reddit
>>
>>34708319
How do you cheat the algorithm? What's your profile look like? Do I need to have certain kinds of pics or if I just smile slightly in my house or w/e is that okay? Is it fine to have 0 Fagbook friends?
>>
>>34706318

How do you find a hooker on tinder? What keywords do you look for? How do you ask for price? I assume you gotta use codewords and shit right? like 100 roses?
>>
>>34708399
No guarantees but anecdotal evidence suggests the more you swipe (the more desperate you are) the lower your score goes.

I exclusively tinder through the API which allows me to predict matches, so basically all my swipes are matches. I cant be sure but it seems to double or triple the amount I get shown to people and there for also increases my matches.

As far as pictures go it might be worth reading up on a bit of basic photography, even with a phone, it matters a lot.

My current profile is pretty specific, basically I hint at the parties then ask if they feel like crossing some boundaries and are down for an adventure.
But honestly I still get lots of people who havent read the profile. I even included a pic of myself in a half naked leather outfit but some of them still seem shocked when I mention it
>>
>>34708701
I think what everyone is interested in is exactly HOW you use tinder through the API. I can tell you're using some python script to do it.

Also, please elaborate on your bio.
>>
>>34706664
> going on tinder solely to laugh at lonely/sexually starved people

Glad I deleted my profile years ago
>>
>>34708784
https://github.com/charliewolf/pynder

This is it, fairly simple to use and majorly cuts down on my time spent in tinder.

As for my bio, its very specific because I'm tired of talking to normies and boring people.

My current template is
> gif + Hey
After their response
>Read my profile and are interested
Usually they prompt me to explain
>explain concept of kinky parties
this is where I lose about 80% of my matches
when it goes beyond this point they are usually down for a date which is me talking about my experiences and them deciding if they want to join me for a future party.

Most girls dont know anything about it so you have to convince them to how it could be interesting

But sometimes you strike gold and find exactly what you are looking for. My best was getting her to agree to a date in 15 messages.
>>
>>34708936
I was looking at this, but this part of what you said still confuses me
>I exclusively tinder through the API which allows me to predict matches
>predict matches

I don't see anywhere in this script that allows you to predict matches.

Also, are your parties real, or just some bullshit you make up to get them to go on a date?
>>
>>34709010

When you open the app it fetches you about 10 or so potential people to swipe. Matches that already swiped right on you appear somewhere in these 10 people. And they will appear everytime you fetch a new batch of people. So basically:
fetch 2 batches a few seconds apart, compare IDs, if they are in both lists they are a match.
>>
>>34709010
Parties are real and incredibly fun with the right people. Like I said, I lose a lot of people through this process. I could get a lot more dates with being normal but they usually end up boring
>>
>>34706278
>5 matches within a few days
>too beta to even say hi to any of them

I'm not sure why I even bother at this point
>>
>>34706278
You need to try Grindr M8 way better then Tinder
>>
>>34709146
Clever. I'll try this out, thanks anon.
>>
>>34706278
i fucked some chick today off of a website, aint that hard im ugly as shit
>>
>>34706278

I shit talked tinder a few threads ago because it really didnt seem to work, almost all girls made no effort what so ever to keep the conversation going.

Then i matched with this cute girl (apparently she recognized me from the supermarket i go to) and we are going on our second date on friday.

Our first date went so well that it evolved from a coffee date to having dinner and talking almost till midnight.

Fucking hell brobots, im a 26yo kv, the simple feeling of walking along side a cute girl on the street does fucking wonders to your ego, you walk straighter, you feel validated. I know that i have high chances of fucking this up, but just that feeling of knowing a girl is totally into you is fuuuckin awesome.

what i did was change photos until i started getting matches, then i always started conversations by commenting something in their photos, talked for maybe two or three days and then asked if they wanted to get a coffee. (repeat for maybe 6 months)

Fuck i hope i make it, she's so tiny and adorable, wish me luck brobots !
>>
File: 1469945499892.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469945499892.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>mfw dating a 16 year old cutie
>first date at my place, cuddled the whole evening
>next date next weekend
>>
I ask this every Tinder thread. Where the fuck do you people even get photos of yourselves in the first place? I'm fairly certain that the best quantitative measurement of one's robot "cred" is how few or many photos - candid or otherwise - one has of themselves.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
>>
File: eggman after his transition.jpg (127KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
eggman after his transition.jpg
127KB, 1152x2048px
>>34709473
>>34709424
normies get out

and take your original posts with you
>>
>>34709473
>16 year old
How old are you and is it legal where you live?
>>
>>34709606
20 and yes
originalo
>>
>>34709487
I literally only have one saved and that is the one I use for sending out job applications. I guess I would have to start taking selfies of myself if I ever wanted to use Tinder...
>>
>>34709487
Photos taken by friends or family are a good start.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.