[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do fembots/femanons have to state that they're female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0311 - 4luxVnt.jpg (24KB, 253x387px) Image search: [Google]
0311 - 4luxVnt.jpg
24KB, 253x387px
definitely bait, right?
>>
>>34706144
Guys I have a vagina, I have a vagina guys be more nicer to me guys I have a vagina worship me guys I have a vagina! You can't see that I have a vagina over the internet and treat me nicely like you would in real life so I must tell you that I have a vagina so you'll give me orbiter attention and whiteknight me!
>>
>>34706144
So they can get guaranteed replies and attention to validate themselves like in the real world. A woman's ego/self steem is strongly based in the amount of attention she gets.
>>
>>34706144

I actually like it when they do this. It saves me from having to read the rest of their post.
>>
feminine woman of the female persuasion here. i just came to disagree. my sex is relevant to this post.
>>
File: 1486248047800.gif (924KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486248047800.gif
924KB, 500x630px
>>34706144
Why do doctors have to state that they are doctors when doing medical stuff?

Why do police men state that they are cops when engaging a civilian?
>>
>>34706144
>Guys...guys! I'm a FEMBOT. I know right, I'm exotic.

Yes, females can use and be on r9k.
But it's not necessary to clarify that you are a woman in all your posts. Clarify it only if it's necessary.

Also, you're not a "FEMbot", you're a female.
>>
>>34706144
Stupid question. The majority never mention their gender, which means that when they post, you assume by default that they're males. Meanwhile, you see the minority who do mention their gender, and you assume that they're all like that.
>>
I post 20+ times a day and only mention my gender once a week at most. I personally avoid femanon, fembot, etc. threads and just try to blend in. Sometimes people notice because I throw a fit and accidentally call someone a virgin. I am too, it just usually works here because everyone gets so upset about it.
>>
>>34706224
false analogy

the whole point of this site is to remain anonymous. you're to be nothing but a blank face posting text with the occasional image. stating that you're female is never relevant to the post, and doing so should always be considered attentionwhoring
>>
>>34706144

Isn't obvious?
To show dominance, of course.
Stupid faggot.
>>
>>34706144
>>34706206
nah

its just saying

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY YOU VIRGIN FUCK

i, actually have a pussy, which is pretty and immaculate

and i'm a queen irl

thus your opinion does not matter and stop feeding stupid lies for your boy autists.
>>
>>34706144
sometimes it is relevant to the thread, sometimes it is a girl that just wants attention. like in this thread, you are asking a question directly relating to females, so a female's response would hold a different value/weight than a male's, and it would be of some value for me to say i am female. and there are a LOT of threads here from guys who look to women like foreign beings, asking about women/their behavior towards them/etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.