[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I have to force myself to go to parties/do social stuff?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4416.jpg (124KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4416.jpg
124KB, 1024x682px
Why do I have to force myself to go to parties/do social stuff?

I go to parties and stuff, but only because I force myself to. It's very tiring because I have to pretend to have fun for hours straight. The only time I have real fun is if I get validation from people or kiss a girl, which only happens at about 1 in a 100 parties after trying super hard and creeping a 1000 girls out.

I just don't understand how normies are naturally inspired to do this stuff without an agenda in mind.
>>
>gets invited to parties
Fuck off normie
>>
>>34704784
This

I would kill my family to get invited to half as many parties as normalfags go to
>>
>>34704681

Different interests. It's not your interest, fuck it
>>
>>34704784
Lol, I never actually get invited. I'm talking about uni parties that you just but a ticket for.
>>
>>34704681
I wish it was like in the past where "social lfie" consisted ingoing to old ladies' houses chatting and drinking some coffee, courting the cute innocent (most of the time VIRGIN) daughter.

And if you were a poor fag you'd go to the country feast with all your village buddies you've known since you were born.

Social life now is horrendous.
>>
File: 1478364980501s.jpg (4KB, 250x120px) Image search: [Google]
1478364980501s.jpg
4KB, 250x120px
>>34704681
>Next pary will be different anon
>Next party you wont drink as much
>Next party you will talk to people
>Next party you will have fun

Walk in see people of the opposite sex. Panic. muster the weakest shittiest "hiya". No-heard me/ get ignored. Avoid all eye contact and Find a dog.
>>
>why do I have to force myself to go to parties?

Because you don't like parties. Damn is that so complicated? It's a simple answer why did you even feel the need to ask? God you're fucking retarded
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.