[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just not bother with chivalry or exclusive kindness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: angry-girl-wallpaper.jpg (59KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
angry-girl-wallpaper.jpg
59KB, 1200x800px
Does anyone else just not bother with chivalry or exclusive kindness towards women? For instance today

>walking from class back to my dorm
>heading outside
>open the door
>give it a good push to assure the person behind me has enough time to get it before it closes
>they're so stuck up they assume I'm going to hold it
>it slams right into them and they actually fall over
>she yells something like "Well that was nice, DICK!"
>lol okay, pay attention
>her friend ironically tells her to pay attention

I don't feel bad at all
>>
>>34704262
unironically* my bad
>>
You were acting like a Chad.

The probability of you sleeping with that girl, or her friend, or both, slightly increased.

Good job!
>>
>>34704262
You shouldn't feel bad. Only beta bitches give women preferential treatment like that.
>>
>>34704307
Bullshit. Chad would whiteknight in that situation. He'd hold the door open and let her walk through. That sort of chivalry gets girls wet since it's practically unheard of.
>>
File: 1485512953920.jpg (22KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1485512953920.jpg
22KB, 484x484px
>>34704337
>That sort of chivalry gets girls wet since it's practically unheard of.
>this is what beta failures actually believe
Contrary to what your mother told you, women don't go for the "kind" guys.
>>
>>34704262
the amount of joy you got from such an asinine and uneventful thing is sad. the amount of effort you're putting into turning this into some sort of subtle slight against women is hilarious though.
>>
File: 1486375138827.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486375138827.png
17KB, 861x758px
>>34704262
I act similar, but aren't at your stage yet

>People all crowding round front of the lecture hall to get handouts
>Massive pile up with people walking very slowly
>Barge past everyone including females and get a sheet for myself and my autistic friends
>People visibly pissed off/saying I was a twat
>>
>>34704355
>Contrary to what your mother told you, women don't go for the "kind" guys.
as much of a meme this seems, its mostly true. women, instinctually, dont go for the nice guys. some women do fight that urge by using logic and reason.

some women.
>>
>>34704337

If you actually believe this I feel sorry for you.

Think to yourself. When was the last time you saw Chad hold a door open for anyone. Now think when was the last time Chad Was a dick to a girl?
>>
>>34704337
only if you are physically attractive. otherwise you are just a beta creep autist sorry dude
>>
>>34704355
Holding the door open for her gives you a chance to talk to her. I've done this before when I was at college. It makes you look like a compassionate gentleman. Slamming the door in her face just makes you look like a total asshole. Girls do like nice guys, they just don't want some spineless pushover.
>>
>>34704411
>Girls do like nice guys, they just don't want some spineless pushover.
but to girls anybody thats nice AND looks unttractive counts as a spineless loser.
>>
File: tumblr_ngkinytY101s6enrfo1_500.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngkinytY101s6enrfo1_500.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>34704398
>>34704355

>mfw my best mates (nb4 REEE, they're my only friends) are TURBO chads
>mfw witness chads behaviour first hand
>mfw this is 100 percent true
>>
>>34704411
>Holding the door open for her gives you a chance to talk to her
Everything gives you a chance to talk to her.
>It makes you look like a compassionate gentleman
Hey, Elliot. Did you come back from the grave or something?
>Slamming the door in her face just makes you look like a total asshole
No, it just makes you look like you don't care about her enough to give her preferential treatment, which is good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.