[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, how often do fantasize about being Chad's sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: submission-felle.jpg (30KB, 980x501px) Image search: [Google]
submission-felle.jpg
30KB, 980x501px
Femanons, how often do fantasize about being Chad's sex slave? Does it turn you on to imagine yourself being forced to pleasure, and be pleasured by, Chad?
>>
Not really, though the idea of being a forced breeding sow does appeal to me.
>>
Im a submissive little bratty princess, anon. Of coarse.
>>
>>34703486
Don't really care about the stereotypical chad.
I kinda like the idea of being forced to do things though.

Memes aside I would prefer if he could be some average guy with a heart of gold which happens to become some nasty mean monster in bed when I'm feeling kinky.
>>
>>34703486
>Does it turn you on to imagine yourself being forced to pleasure, and be pleasured by, Chad?

yes please
>>
File: tumblr_ncddj8PJRT1shrpk8o1_540.jpg (84KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncddj8PJRT1shrpk8o1_540.jpg
84KB, 533x800px
>>34703544
>>34703550
>>34703605
Feel free to share you fantasies. Go into detail please.
>>
As a Chad who enjoys submissive girls I approve of this thread.
>>
>>34703702
So you can jack off to a siberian bear hibernation chamber forum?

Fuck no.
>>
>>34703702

I dont like chads either. I like robots , underdogs, virgins and anime /hentai junkies. I like when a guy licks my pussy and fucks my hard and slow. My ex slipped his pinky in my butt and I cummed so hard. I also like to be bound, unavle to move. To act like a brat and he punished and fucked hard for being one. Good anon?
>>
>>34703501
>forced breeding sow

Hot. How old are you?

>>34703544
>bratty

You like the idea of putting up a fight in order to challenge guys who then beat you back down in order to dominate you, right?

>>34703550
That is basically me.

>>34703605
Crazy fembot.
>>
>>34703550
>forced to do things

Swallow? Eat ass? Be made to dress up?
>>
>>34703550
Tbh that's pretty close to why my gf said she likes our plays. We can have crazy fun, but she always knows she's safe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.