[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>refuses to contribute to society >gets angry that society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

>refuses to contribute to society
>gets angry that society won't contribute to them
>>
File: 1475688656792.jpg (9KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475688656792.jpg
9KB, 250x226px
>>34703215
Yes, is there a problem mayhaps?
>>
no i get my neetbux
>>
>got rejected by society
>society wants you to contribute
>>
>>34703215
Giving to society is a one way street op
I'm better off having nothing than working myself to death for very little
>>
File: thumb_COLOURBOX12528968.jpg (29KB, 286x320px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_COLOURBOX12528968.jpg
29KB, 286x320px
>>34703252

Yeah I'm sure that it was society (an unthinking entity) that "rejected" you, the person actually capable of making that kind of judgement.

That's totally a realistic scenario bro. I am definitely certain that you are some sort of victim or something lol
>>
>>34703237
Be careful what you spend it on if you got backpay. I bought a macbook pro. Worst decision of my life.
>>
>>34703253
>I'm better off having nothing

Then get the fuck off of my internet, leech.

Don't tell me you're some sort of morally righteous ascetic monk while stealing my bandwidth. You didn't build that, you don't pay for it, and it's time for you to leave.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.