[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 yo kv >somehow finaly get a gf >not really that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 10195040.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.png
30KB, 633x758px
>25 yo kv
>somehow finaly get a gf
>not really that attracted to her but whatever
>madeit.jpg
>together some months now
>gets angry with me and yells at me over the smallest most retarded things
>Wants to talk to me literally every single moment of my life
>doesn't understand i sometimes want to be left alone
>always have to mention to her where i will be and what i will be doing
>always suspects me being at a party or being with other girls whenever i want to go somewhere that is not school or my house (like a library), nevermind the fact that i was a kv when i met her and heve been friendless pretty much my entire life
>discovered how boring and overrated sex really is, and have to fake it most of the time
>she also wants to do it at the most inapropriate moments, like when my parents are at home, saying no will get me a hissy fit
>All i ever wanted was a quiet simple life spend reading, learning, playing music and doing relaxing things like going to the park and having an easy going gf
>now i'm basically a slave to some succubus that sucks the soul out of me and has made my life a stressfull race (always have to be back home on time or else i have to deal with her yelling and retarded accusations)
>she still shows me love from time to time, tells me she loves me and hugs me
>for this reason i'm unable to leave her, she is the only person in my entire life to show any kind of affection towards me and i wil probably regret it if i break up with her
>tfw starting to wish i never met her

boy, having a gf sure is great anons
So this is the epitome of normie hapiness?
>>
File: 1486482482743.jpg (10KB, 544x343px) Image search: [Google]
1486482482743.jpg
10KB, 544x343px
>somehow finaly get a gf
>not really that attracted to her but whatever
This is where you fucked up anon. Ditch her ass or get a qt bf
>>
>>34703142
i'm not gonna get anyting for a long time if i ditch her
>>
>>34703007
Be a man and tell her to stop her bitching; I bet you she's waiting for a good scolding. That then might inspire your penis so you don't spare her the rod.
>>
>>34703210
You'll find somebody eventually. Can't be worse then this can it?
>>
Fuck that,same situation anon,just stop seeing her or you'll be trapped inside a long and boring relationship
>>
>>34703245
i'm not some passive bitch and i do stand my ground whenever she goes too far with her bullshit, but sometimes i just get too tired from all the fighting and just let her yell.
Nothing i do seems to change her attitude
>>
>>34703262
>>34703260
i'm still trying to figure out whether my current situation or my previous life of loneliness was worse
>>
Just break up senpai
>>
welcome to the classic shitty relationship.
sex is better with the right person.
you should just leave, life is not worth living with horrible people. if it gets worse and you don't leave until it falls apart you will regret all the time you wasted with her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.