[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even try robots? >Lose weight start feeling good about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1484920993380.jpg (60KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484920993380.jpg
60KB, 480x600px
Why even try robots?

>Lose weight start feeling good about myself
>Have my sister help me with fashion and start looking normal
>Get a nice haircut
>Groom and keep proper hygiene
>talk to a girl at work she sticks around and talks to me after work every night
>laughs at all my dumb jokes likes to debate politics with me
>ask her if she wants to go on a date and get to know each other outside of work
>tells me she can't because I'm too right wing for her
>I tell her just talking to her brightens my day a little bit and I thought she was into me like that
>she laughs at me and says "wow" then leaves

This all happened last friday and people are already making jokes about me at work, calling me "bright boy" I put in my two weeks. Really guys don't try, women are cunts. I thought high school shit was over with as an adult but its not. The girl I was talking to was a 5/10 at best and overweight but she still shit on me like that.

I don't have any friends so I'm telling you guys. I'm just so tired of it all, I'm tired of being alone and I'm tired of being a failure. I hope you guys find some sort of happiness in your lives and I hope you make your way.
>>
>>34702953
Don't let a single cunt let you down. I wish i could say it gets better but after multiple rejections I'm not sure either. Just try making friends for one thing.
>>
>>34702953
Bro I was where you are at now three years ago. It's a process it doesn't happen overnight. Keep exercising, eating right, dressing well and taking care of your hygiene. Those are all essentials. Now you just need to get the social interaction down, and the only way to do that is through practice. And until you get it down, you're going to get rejected. It sucks, but that's how it is (part of why I don't go after co-workers, to avoid what you just went through). Back when I was getting started with changing my life I decided to view it as a numbers game: assuming that only one in twelve girls would respond favorably to my advances. When you view it that way, it stings less and you care less, which will actually improve how you interact. Keep practicing brah you got this
>>
>>34702953
I fell for the self improvement meme, got my weight down to only 230 well on my way to 200 down from over 300, and then it happened.
Start thinking maybe i can make it now that nicer clothes fit me.
I'm well aware clothes don't make the man, but i had worn raggy shit my whole life so it felt nice to buy some new clothing.
I start trying to do the whole 9 yards, dating apps, talking to people irl, and other things of that nature.
Then a girl i talked to once, and even talked too on another occasion cut off contact with nothing.
My thought process turned into every women is going to do this to me.
This whole time my social skills were what they are now non existent, i'm honestly not surprised things are this way.
Had a breakdown, and now i'm back over 300, and have been a neet for over 4 years.
>>
It was one girl OP. And seriously man, don't quit your job. That's beta shit.

Don't kill anybody either, that's weak.
>>
>>34702953
You're probably just hurt because you put all your eggs in one basket.

Just because you put all you effort in something, doesn't mean it's gonna work out.

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."
>>
>>34702953
Highschool shit isn't over until there are no women around
Highschool shit = women shit
As soon as you I friends women into any environment they select the most fit man and put him in charge and the bottom tire men get all the shit
That's why anyone with two braincells moves away from corporations and strategic his own business
>>
>>34702953
this is why you only ask if you can clap dat ass

can't call you the ass boy without making a faux pax themselves
>>
>>34702995
>>34703071
>>34703099
It's not just one girl, I've lost count how many times I've been rejected. I'm turning 31 next month what's left for me? I've never had problems talking to anybody I've just never been able to connect with anyone. I just don't know what to do, "keep trying" is what i've been told my whole life how long does somebody have to keep going before its obvious it's not going to work
>>
>>34702953
You deserve it for trying to hook up with a coworker.

>put in my two weeks
>being this beta

You don't deserve to be called a male
>>
>>34703211
I don't need the job, it's a part time job I do so I have a reason to leave the house
>>
>>34703208
Keep trying is all we have left. I don't believe in suicide because it hurts others around you so all that is left is to drudge through this existence to the best of your ability, expecting nothing but trying your hardest.

I found that studying religion and starting to practice the one I found most logical and understandable helped me immensely. Forget about social opinions and political notions regarding religions and go read their holy book without bias. You may find peace.
>>
>>34702953
>>tells me she can't because I'm too right wing for her
the future of every /pol/ack
>>
>>34703295
I've been reading about stoicism and a lot of it makes sense to me, the idea that you have no control over what goes on around you only how you react to it gives me comfort but it's hard to put into practice.
>>
>>34703208
Looking for love in the wrong place buddy.

Answer this honestly: Do you love yourself?
>>
>>34702953
>Have my sister help me with fashion and start looking normal
That's the main mistake, women are fucking awful at fashion, nearly all top designers have been men.
>>
>>34703306
What's crazy is that I'm pretty much center, we only disagreed on a few things like identity politics.
>>
>>34703387
She sounds like trash OP. I wouldn't even worry about it. Start going to events that interest you. (so you can meet like minded people)
>>
>>34703387
>I'm pretty much center, we only disagreed on a few things like identity politics.
yeah well the left has moved so far left tat anything not agreeing with them is "extreme right"
>>
>>34703364
I honestly couldn't say because I've never thought about it. I don't think I'm a bad person or that I don't deserve to be happy. Something must be wrong with me though because like I said in a previous post I've never been able to connect with anybody
>>
>>34703446
You can't really love someone else fully, until you learn to love yourself. You're not supposed to adapt to someone else's life entirely. If someone does't appreciate who you are, then they're not for you.

Changing who you are just to "fit in" to the ideals of a relationship is toxic as hell. Especially if you tried different things, a bunch of times. It will give you the illusion that something is wrong with you.

You are who you are. If you can't accept that, you'll never move forward. There's nothing wrong with being alone. Especially if its to find yourself first. Best of luck.
>>
>>34702953
Well all see each other on the other side anon.
See you soon.
>>
Don't quit because of some fat feminist dyke OP, seriously it's sad seeing women have this much power, even the mediocre obsese ones.
>>
>>34702953
>real life

that was your first mistake. for us robots the only option is from online apps. if you are as cleaned up as you say you will eventually find a girl interested it might take months but you will.
>>
>>34703367

No, the main mistake was not fucking his sister. He should have gone for the imouto/nee-san like any sane man.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.