[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has wasted potential. He could be more attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1476403069012.gif (349KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1476403069012.gif
349KB, 253x199px
My boyfriend has wasted potential. He could be more attractive but
> his choices in clothing is very low effort
> his body language is very feminine and insecure
> his face is very masculine but the way he presents just makes himself just makes him look kinda creepy
tl;dr I want my boyfriend to dress and act more like a man*, how can I influence him without coming off as a nag?
*I really mean a man, not a chad. I just don't want him rubbing his hands and crossing his legs anymore
>>
Tell him to grow his beard, but trim it.

And tell him to eat his cum after he faps.
>>
Tell him to have more open body posture and offer to dress him in clothes you find (((sexy))). it'll work 100% desu senpai
>>
>>34702485
If you think crossing your legs is a sign of being feminine I got bad news for you
>>
>>34702512
This. I never had body language issues, but I certainly had shitty fashion sense in the past. My previous girlfriend would go clothes shopping with me every few weeks so we could improve my wardrobe. It was an invaluable experience for me.I look considerably better now.
>>
>>34702485
Tell him to leave you because you're a worthless bag of shit. Choke on your own vomit and die.
>>
>>34702586
Fucking this
Also kill yourself
>>
>>34702586
I agree with this. He should find a better person than you.
>>
>>34702586
lmao nah you silly nigga
Do you get upset when people give you constructive criticism? That's the vibe I'm getting.
>>
>>34702613
You're doing this for your own profit. Let him fucking be
>>
>>34702586
>>34702604
>>34702610
She's doing something so he doesn't look like an autistic creep with mlp shirts, cargo pants and autism shoes

I'd be happy if someone had helped me improve my wardrobe earlier you bitter retards
>>
>>34702536
He's x100 the opposite of manspreading. He keeps his legs so tight together, I spread my legs more than he does. It gets even worse when he has to be around men he doesn't know.

>>34702586
> why aren't women attracted to me
> fuck you for telling me why guys like me aren't attractive
> nu-males are ruining masculinity
> fuck you for agreeing with that and wanting guys like me to be more masculine
>>
>>34702695
OP wants him to change the way he acts. This is the retarded part.
>>
File: 1486094883547.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486094883547.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>34702485
Caring for looks is girly shit. Eat shit and make me a sandwich.
>>
>>34702739
>Caring for looks is girly shit
This attitude is going to hold you back in many, many aspects of your life.
>>
Since you are a troll/male I will help you improve on
your next bait thread.
>I just don't want him rubbing his hands
Wtf are you even talking about?
>and crossing his legs anymore
Literally no one cares about that other then yourself or some insecure guys.
>>
>>34702705
As a weirdo, i don't want anyone to change me. I'm not going to pretend i'm something else to get inside a vagina. You're obviously ashamed of being with him, do him a favor and leave the poor guy alone
>>
>>34702739
wear a fedora etc then
>>
>>34702757
Wow thanks, we didn't know about that.
>>
>>34702757
Only if I'd have to deal with feminine, pussy betamales. I have a trade and legitimate market value though.
>>
>>34702735
Honestly I don't know how she can approach that without making the beta insecure and close up

Still I hunched up and crossed my legs for too long and chads making fun of me ruined my confidence so how can changing that be a negative thing?

You can't change someone's personality 100% though op, at most just the way they come across. You wanted to be an autist's gf so you gotta live with that.
>>
>>34702770
sometimes when somebody is nervous, they will rub their hands uncomfortably
>>
>>34702844
The fuck I've never seen this guess people don't do it round here.
>>
>>34702816
Why are we making fun of people for crossing legs? Or walking weird? Or other retarded shit that dont please normies? There's nothing wrong with him. He doesn't have to change.
>>
>>34702856
I've seen people do it, and I've caught myself doing it as well.
>>
>>34702695
shut the fuck retarded sperg. the only reason youre protecting her is """"""shes"""""" a female on r9gay. beta bitch
>>
>>34702883
Op is gay/trap dude
>>
>>34702739
I really care about the body language desu. He just looks so nervous all the time and especially around other men, should I support that because it's triggering to change? He probably wouldn't feel so insecure if he wasn't making himself so physically small.

>>34702770
> Wtf are you even talking about
shoulders hunched up, arms folded, limp hands clasped together. Go do it in the mirror and tell me how confident it looks.

>>34702816
His personality is fine, but he doesn't know how awkward he comes across subconsciously.
>>
>>34702705
>waaaaah I'm an attention whore who chose r9k to ask for advice instead of the designated boards for my massive rotting vagina

>>>>>/adv/
>>>>>/soc/
>>>>>/titsorgtforoastiewhore/
>>
>>34702916
You want him to LOOK confident. He's not. Accept it or date a chad. You care about what people think because you're a normie piece of shit. You don't care about him.
>>
>>34702485
Be sure to get him some clothes that you think bring out the best in him. Get him new haircut, improve his posture. Lastly, buy a box of kleenex.
>'cause he'll Chad out and leave you for a Stacy{ies}.
>>
>>34702916
He's a pussy beta bitch. You should openly look at men that look more manly to you and when he's with you tell what you like about these alpha males so he can try to incorporate.
>>
>>34702485
Your bf sounds like me.
>>
>>34702485
blame feminism for making the environment hostile against masculinity and for not letting us practice masculinity. from a young age we are told male sexuality is disgusting and that we are rapist for showing interest in women. also from an young age men are told to be more effeminate in school and to be obedient like women. all this conditioning of men starts from an early age because the media and schools are control by feminism.
>>
>>34702705
>When did Greentexting=assuming stuff
>>
>>34703031
>This
If only masculinity was not demonized by everything.
>>
If my gf was an autistic creep I could love her so much but I'd feel bad for her if I knew normies laughed at her behind her back.

I'm hoping that's what the problem is

>>34702916
Just make subtle hints to him about his posture and buy him clothes that'll make him look good. Don't outright say it to his face that you think he looks like shit.

>>34702982
Yeah, and she should tell him about how she fantasizes with chad's cock too. She can just save herself the effort and buy him a clitty cage.
>>
>>34702485
I have zero experience with style and masculinity but I imagine the slowest path to make your wish comes true is reward any hint of masculine display, if you already tried suggestions on new clothing just bring him out and do what others suggested.

T. fashionless single mom guy who didn't shop clothes for 15 months now due to previous NEET life and military
>>
>>34702773
This
I need someone who I can be myself around
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.