[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Autistic streamer on twitch.tv named Gardogg >30 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (303KB, 1901x1033px)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
303KB, 1901x1033px
>Autistic streamer on twitch.tv named Gardogg
>30 year old NEET with no qualifications
>High school drop out
>Streams 8 hours a day while """""working""""""
>Is trying to build a "robot army" by creating a sentient robot that creates another robot
>Says every stream that he is smarter than 99.98% of people
>Lives in his father basement
>Rude, cocky and belligerent
>Legitimately autistic

And yet his gf looks like this?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEJCB6CZhU&t=2260s

Someone explain this to me
>>
>>34701991
tall and white

lanklets cannot be robots
>>
>OP is so fucking envious

Jesus, dude. Get over it and move on with your life.
>>
>>34701991

He's good looking.

originaloooooo
>>
>>34702046
fuck off please?

I just want to know how someone who is so shitty can get a qt gf
>>
>>34701991
>tall fag
>good looking

What don't you understand?
>>
>Is trying to build a "robot army" by creating a sentient robot that creates another robot

He doesn't really believe he can do this does he?
>>
>>34702239
Yeah, his goal is create a master robot that create 2 other robots who can create 2 other robots and so forth

So yes, a 30 year old man has the imagination of an 8 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UOFTFJ0elQ
>>
i hate to say it, but it's probably all attributed to Youtube. she discovered him on there i bet.

the more you think about it, the more pathetic the whole thing is.
you get to be a witness of something completely novelty and not meant to last, beauty in and of its self.
>>
>>34702092
Women are equally shitty by default.
>>
>>34702336
I think he's missing the whole "invent AI" part. He reminds me of myself for some stuff. He went too far down the autism rabbit hole and wants unrealistic things.
>>
>>34701991
>Someone explain this to me
he's handsome so girls put up with his bullshit
>>
>>34701991
okay brainlet let me help you out on this one. she believes his passion for robots is going to take him places. It also shows that you are competitive and that you want to better yourself at that field.Women selected males for competitiveness for generations because men are expected to compete for resources.
>>
Occam's razor: White and decent looking.
>>
>>34701991
Are you joking? He is like 8/10+
>>
>>34702674
this, what's the mystery here?
>>
>>34702689
>Willing to put up with a literal autistic NEET shut in thats rude with no money because hes somewhat attractive

i hate women
>>
He's has a nice face, is confident and looks pretty fit/tall.
That's literally all you need, i know a Chad who is borderline retarded and has awful fucking breath yet fucks a new 8-9/10 girl every weekend just because of his looks and confidence.
>>
>>34702368

this is all it is. he gets a decent amount of viewers, so her being with him means she can pull all those viewers for herself.

classic attraction to status. no fukin way she'd be with him doing that shit for 8 hours if they weren't streaming
>>
Let me help all of you out. His dad is clearly rich.
>>
ive had enough of this unfair life
>>
>>34702092
How is he shitty?

He's tall, handsome and makes more money than your shitty wagecuck job.

What is so hard to comprehend?
>>
>>34702775
Are you 12?

Did you not know that women will date a fucking serial killer as long as he's attractive?
>>
>>34703298
I would date a serial killer even if he weren't attractive. They are pretty cool.
>>
how did he meet her?

comment not original
>>
File: IMG_0911.png (299KB, 673x669px)
IMG_0911.png
299KB, 673x669px
>>34701991
Three words for ya, friend, remember them: Looks, money, status. Have atleast one of these traits and you need nothing else to attract 5-9 roasties.

>looks
>status
>???
>profit
>>
>>34703401

He built her.
>>
>>34701991
high school dropout as well. i do not care about success or really living more than another few years. i just want enough time to finish making this video game and die happily knowing i got to tell a story to people that may like it
>>
>be a chad

>sit in room all day building a robot

>have mental instability

>get a 8/10 gf
>>
>>34701991
He's actually interesting and doing something cool with his life.

What are you doing besides shitposting on the chon?

Also, he's tall and good looking.
>>
>>34704167

What he's doing isn't interesting, it's genuine autism. He's literally wasting his time making a skeleton 8 hours a day that he could buy off amazon for dirt cheap and spend his time on, you know, the actual absurdly difficult parts of his "goal". It's like aiming to build a car completely from scratch and starting out by hand-sewing the floor mats for it.

She probably justifies it as "interesting" because she's dumb as fuck. The only reason she's with him his because he is goodlooking and has status from streaming. She can be seen on his stream infront of thousands of viewers daily with a decent looking guy. That's all she gives a fuck about.
>>
>>34702336

Is this autism or just extremely low IQ? Wouldn't a sperg be spending his time researching the actual math and engineering involved with developing a robot? This guy just sounds borderline retarded.
>>
>>34704782
And what are you doing with your life exactly?

Nothing noteworthy whatsoever. Hence why you're a loser who shitposts on /r9k/
>>
>>34704782
Well said, but regardless of our facts he will always be happier than you and I combined.
>>
>>34705247
Maybe that's because you're losers who spend your time denigrating others instead of doing something productive.

This guy is cool and doesn't give a fuck. He's pursuing his passion and getting laid with a qt while you cum in your hand again.
>>
>>34701991

Awwww.

Those two are cute as fuck.

I wish them love and happiness.
>>
>>34705366
>you're losers
>on /r9k/

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>34705185

I'm actually in a college program learning everything this guy needs to learn to be able to build a robot. From the looks of how retarded he is, I'm effectively 4 years ahead of him in his goal without even giving a shit about it.
>>
File: 1486463673720.jpg (85KB, 573x400px)
1486463673720.jpg
85KB, 573x400px
You must fucking understand that only LOOKS matter. For money girls are getting betas, for sex they are getting chads - both at the same time.
>>
>>34701991
He's not ugly and maybe he's an interesting guy idk.
>>
>>34705491
Yet you're a permavirgin robot while he bangs a hottie.

Really makes you think...

>>34705511
This.
>>
Ahahah they both autismal
>>
>>34701991
He is fairly handsome and seems to be fairly tall and in decent shape. Looks matter a lot you know.
>>
>>34701991
>23 mins in
>she starts talking about her fantasies of being molested as a child
>>
>>34702147
>only some people can
>then human mind is like this which mean that everybody can do this
>>
No idea but he's better looking than me and probably has a better body. Also autism doesn't prevent you from talking to girls. Shyness and anxiety does.

I summary, the hand he was dealt is actually pretty okay. I mean I met a guy at work who wears a DBZ shirt once a week and is sperg tier awkward but he still fucks qts because he's handsome and his parents are rich. He could do whatever he wants in life, make as many mistakes as he possibly can and he's still got nothing to worry about.
>>
sadly for this retard his dreams are already coming into fruition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5qpXO3isM&t=230s
>>
File: 1417573880876.webm (809KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417573880876.webm
809KB, 480x480px
He's an above average looking guy, and everything is based off of physical attraction, anon. Haven't you seen the OkCupid/PoF experiments?

Women will literally eat the shit out of your ass if you look hot enough. Women are dumb and have instincts on the same level as non-sapient mammals. Don't feel too bad, life isn't fair at all.
>>
>>34701991
His gf looks like the kind of girl who made herself passably pretty after being bullied in high school, and tried throwing herself at every guy who wanted to fuck until one of them let her hang around for a while.
>>
>>34707159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=984IpbFzt44
>>
>>34701991
the reason most robots can't get gfs are psychological issues like a crippling self esteem, general depression or narcissism (these go hand in hand anyway). It's not about really about looks or money t.bh

Except if you're one of those disabledbots or fatbots
>>
>>34707185
>Women will literally eat the shit out of your ass if you look hot enough.
most guys are the same way
>>
>>34701991
>Tall
>Handsome
>Rich

M-muh personality
>>
>>34707185
see>>34707755

Men are exactly the same.
>>
So it's Eggman if he was attractive.
>>
Does he not realize that creating an intelligent all purpose robot is a rather challenging task?

From what I can see, all he is done so far is model a rib cage and a hand. He also believes that giving his robot the ability to pee is an integral part to the cooling system.

At least his girlfriend is equally unintelligent and blindsided
>>
>Tall
>White
>Pretty good looking

You can be an autistic weeb NEET that never showers. But as long as you are tall white or handsome. You can still get a gf. Beauty beats out everything.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.