[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a guy who used to bully me and I didn't stick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

There's a guy who used to bully me and I didn't stick up for myself because he's was 6'5" and 240 lbs. So I hit the weights and now I'm 200 lbs and I can bench over 200 lbs. I was 175 lbs and couldn't bench 95 back then. He's gotten skinny and I'm 100% certain I'm stronger than him now. I know where he works.

Should I go extract vigilante justice now? I don't want to go to prison but all I think of is how much I hate him and I dream of killing him every night.

I just want to teach him a good lesson.

What do?
>>
What ethnicity/race are you, OP?

It's an oregano question
>>
>>34701891
Get back at him by becoming more successful. If you try to beat him up then he'll just call the police on you and you'll just be arrested giving him the last laugh and fucking your life up.
>>
>>34701891
It might make you feel good for 30 minutes or so but in the long run it's not going to do anything for you, you will just forget about it and still have your old issues. Focus your energy on something more productive, like lifting or something else.
>>
>>34701891
Just act like you're so far above him he's not worth you're attention. It'll hurt his ego way more and you don't go to fucking jail.
>>
>>34701926
>>34701929
>>34701955
Are pussy betas

You need to get physical revenge
>>
>200lbs bodyweight
>benches 200lbs

just keep lifting fatboy
>>
Do it OP! Take your revenge. Don't let him get away with it.
>>
>>34702054
t. paco

Enjoy your bully laughing at you when you get charged for battery
>>
>>34702110
>dont bash bully
>heh nothing personell kid tfw too intelligent to fight
>>
>>34702175
How old are you? Real life doesn't work like high school. If you try to fight someone irl outside of an agreed sporting event then they can press charges on you.

Chances are the guy who used to bully OP doesn't even remember him
>>
>>34702356
But no one presses charges unless theyre a huge faggot. This is OPs chance to live the chad life
>>
>>34702387
The guy being attacked would just see it as a random assault because he has no idea who the fuck it is, 100% of them calling the police
>>
>>34702387
But everyone is a huge faggot nowadays
>>
>>34702396
Maybe a autist robot like you would. If you actually had a fair fight and didnt just swing him from behind than its gine
>>
>>34701891
you should just ask him out directly, don't try this crazy plan where you beat him up, he goes to the hospital, you have to nurse him back to health and one day you accidentally graze his penis and then you guys giggle about it and then you more intentionally graze it and then start making out and then he's your boyfriend. too much can go wrong. just ask him to a movie.
>>
>>34702420
People who bully others are sore losers
>>
>>34702420
you're gine. vagine that is. smell a dick, giney.
>>
>>34702477
t.never been in a fight
Most guys (not spergy) like a good fight
>>
>>34702467
You know, you might just be the biggest faggot here. Well done anon.
>>
>>34702505
You sound like the most virgin, low test kid on earth
>>
Sounds like you should be thankful to him. He is a direct cause of you improving yourself.
>>
>>34701891
Slowly make your way into his life. Just show up unexpectedly (to him) and just say whats up. Dont wait for a response.. just walk away.

Next time you have to get a bit more balls and just throw something at him and laugh... walk away

Next time do whatever you want to get his attention and when he gets in your face you either man up and fight or mock him and walk away until you get the balls to fight.

These instructions are not 100% fool proof. Good luck!
>>
>>34702562
Sounds more like it.
>>
>>34702561
Its like you want to be a virgin beta pussy
>>
>>34702562
Oh? Should I be thankful to your penis too for being so yummy yum num nummy? Should I be thankful to your penis for being so numsy wumsy? Faggot. Your penis tastes good but otherwise you're a fucking bitch bro.
>>
just slash his tires, and while hes trying to figure out what to do, push him, then when he turns aroundlike "nigga what" clock him
>>
>>34701926
>>34701929
>>34701955
When you say this you might as well say
>>34702617 this
>>
>>34701891
>I'm 200 lbs and I can bench over 200 lbs
do you even lift? you are literallly benching your body weight
>>
>>34702726
Please suck my penis, sir.
>>
>>34702726
I said over 200 lbs. I bench a solid 250 lbs.

I'm undecided now after these responses. He'd definitely remember me and bitch out and call the police.
>>
>>34702614
Awww!!!! Your little penis is so cute and precious!!!!! Look how adorable that tiny little itty bitty wee wee is!!!!!!
>>
>>34702917
He'd bitch out? Sounds like you're bitching out.
>>
>>34701891
Stake him out. Figure out his routine then jump him when he's alone. Best his ass and tell him that's what bullies get, then bail. You'll have your vengeance and he'll finally get what he deserves
>>
>>34701891
Yeah OP. Plan accordingly and get your revenge.

If I were you I would follow him after he's done working so I know where he lives. Then you scout around where he lives or just break in when he works and map the area. Plan at least 2 escape routes, pack heat or something if you can just in case shit hits the fan.

Get your revenge OP.
>>
File: democracy.png (213KB, 719x472px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.png
213KB, 719x472px
Serious answer here.

Why don't you simply find him when he's outside with his gf and just smack his gf's ass in front of him? There are two possible outcomes:
1) He doesn't physically attack you, which makes you alpha as fuck because you just smacked his bitches ass,
2) He physically attacks you and you beat the shit out of him and he can't press charges, cuz it ain't illegal to smack a bitches ass.

Don't listen to pussy ass robots, those fuckers are afraid of their own shadows
>>
>>34703016
It is illegal you stupid Nietzsche meme poster
>>
File: Did ayys even lift.png (339KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
Did ayys even lift.png
339KB, 398x384px
>>34702726
>People acting like benching your own body weight isn't even hard
H-ha ha you too
>>
>>34703111
becasue it's not hard at all
>>
wear a hoodie and sucker punch him. That should be enough
>>
File: 1486413207030.jpg (82KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486413207030.jpg
82KB, 1200x1200px
OPs bully is pic related
OP might be physically stronger, but OPs bully is a fucking absolute mad man
And although OP could kick his ass, he'll have to watch his back every fucking night, for the bully has an IQ of 124. Did I also mention he's an absolute fucking mad man?

OPs house is going to get blown up in retaliation
>>
>>34703052
not as illegal as her bf retaliating in a physical violent attack
op would get off fine even if he would probably get in trouble

he wouldn't get in trouble if the guy decided to not care about losing though, but again, op already won so that's the best possible scenario
>>
Just because you got big doesn't mean you can fight

People on here will disagree with me but I can tell you it's the truth with 100% experience
>>
>>34703111
dumb fuck that would be true if he weighted half that. at that weight it isnt anything special.
>>
File: 1473746727121.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473746727121.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
>>34703016
This is the most humiliating, emasculating thing you can do to him and you don't even need to lay a finger on him
>do this op
>>
>>34703255
>>34703157
I can lift just over half my weight desu. Thought I was doing alright.
>>
>>34703016
dunno where you from, but this would bring legal consequences in most normal countries. humanly speaking he would BTFO that cuck tho, he will never recover. But OP is delusional so he will actually end up on the wrong side of the ass beating and go cry like a little baby to his "dangerous friends" (/r9k/)
>>
>>34703400
it's a good result, doesnt mean you are super human tho
unless you gonna match him on a lifting fight it's pretty useless anyway desu
>>
>>34703400
Bitch, I can lift just over half the weights in my gym.
>>
File: 1358807343748.jpg (54KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1358807343748.jpg
54KB, 900x850px
>>34703433
P-pls no buli i bought your deodorant

>>34703431
Yeah, just going to keep plugging away. Rome wasn't built in a day, that's what I keep telling myself.
>>
>>34703464
kek who the fuck was so internally dead to invent such a well designed meme
that's the right attitude anyway, day by day
>>
>>34703482
May I have gay sex with your butt? Keep in mind that putting my penis in your butt would be having gay sex with you, so what I'm asking is if I may put your butt's penis in my butt, or my penis in your butt's butt.
>>
It's fun seeing a bunch of obvious betas trying to sound alpha
>>
>>34703464
How much do you weigh? I started going like 2 weeks ago and can bench 2/3 of my bodyweight for reps with my feet on the bench

Deadlift like 1.5 times bodyweight once, maybe 1.25 times bodyweight for reps

Thought that was fairly normal to start with
>>
>>34702110
>hurrrrr I don't know how to exact revenge because I'm 12
You wear a mask if you're going to beat the piss out of someone you dumb kid
>>
>>34702477
>>34702561
>>34702925
>pussies this big actually exist
Sad, but not unexpected on /r9k/
>>
>>34704708
OK. Want to have sex with me?
>>
>>34704673
86kg most of it fat. I don't know what my one rep max is to be fair, but the best I have ever been able to lift was about 100kg. That was five years ago now.
>>
how tall are you op?

>>
>>34704985
100 kg deadlift I assume since you said you only bench just above half (45 or 50?)

Or did you just get a lot weaker?

If you've been lifting for that long you should be getting stronger though
>>
>>34704708
>wear a mask
>beat them up and get away
>they have no idea it was you getting retribution and think it was just a random attack
>he still remembers op as the bitch that he used to make fun of
and you say he doesn't know anything about revenge
>>
>>34704993
I was sitting in a sloped chair in a skirt and brief panties. I made a long, wet fart and the chair angled it forwards. Most of the colon air and some of the juice went straight up into my pussy. Some of the juice is still in there, anyone want to lick it out? The guy whose post I referenced gets first dibs.
>>
>>34701891
Do it, the bitch deserves a payday. Make sure to have a mask, though, so he can't identify you.

Godspeed famalam
>>
>>34704985
How about you lift your dick and slide it straight into my butt and pussy, sweetie?
>>
>>34704741
Nice try, FBI>>34705047
>he still remembers op as the bitch that he used to make fun of
Not the point, loser.
Who cares about "correcting the record" as long as you leave him hurting?
>>
>>34701891
> I can bench over 200 lbs.
>I'm 100% certain I'm stronger than him now.

You're 100% delusional. A guy naturally 6'5" 240lbs can bench 200lbs without even lifting
>>
>benches over 200lbs
>equates that to meaning he suddenly knows how to fight

this delusion is the funniest one to see get shattered irl
>>
>>34701891
Is that Rogan?
>>
>>34705046
Nah, that was chest press and my best shoulder press was 90kg. I did get a lot weaker, through being away from the gym a long time.

>>34705298
Sure, why not.
>>
>>34705424
Why? He giving you a boner, motherfucker?
>>
Find his kid walking from school to home and destroy him instead, only that will create a damage equal to the one you suffered
>>
>>34701891
OK OP, if you want serious revenge (not haha I beat you in a fight revenge).

>Blog every detail, every humiliating experience that this bully put you through. Make it as gritty and bloody as possible, it doesn't matter if its not true. Talk about how he caused your 'mental crisis'/first attempt at suicide or something like that. Be sure to mention how successful you are now; that you are a 'big guy' etc etc
>Spread it everywhere. Tumblr, facebook - all the normie sites.
>Mail the content to all the people who are close to him in life.
>Say you just want him to personally tell you 'sorry'. He either won't and still be considered a bully by everyone, or he will figuratively kiss your shoes and be a cuck
>>
>>34701891
The best way to get back at an old bully is smiling and being considerate to him while also being on a better social spot.
I made mine stutter even thanks to that.
>>
>>34705853
>if you kill your enemies they win
fucking christcucks i swear
>>
>>34701891
>I don't want to go to prison

Well then you can't do anything then. Unless you're still in high school (in which case fuck off, underage) then attacking him will land you in prison. Suck it up and move on.
>>
>>34705890
You seem to have missed the point. It's better to humiliate an enemy and also maintain the high ground so that they know it. They'll be humiliated twice that way. Far more crushing if you're inside their head like that. Make them doubt themselves. Feel small and pathetic. Far moreso than beating them up could. A physical attack may hurt the body but something like this could hurt the soul.
>>
Beat the shit out of him in front of his coworkers
>>
File: th (22).jpg (11KB, 300x252px)
th (22).jpg
11KB, 300x252px
>>34701891
No. What you should do is go up to him after all these years, think about all thr horrendous things he has done to you. Let the anger build up to the point where you are about to burst. And then....

Forgive him. Time has past and he has matured and moved on with his life. It seems you have matured somewhat too. Tell him tyat you forgive him and maybe try to understand why he did those things to you. Maybe become friends even.
>>
Use your bulk for good not evil.
>>
>>34701891
They can't put you in prison if they don't know that you have him locked up in your house
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.