[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do autistic men run from bpd women? They are crazy, yes but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25

File: full-1.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
full-1.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
Why do autistic men run from bpd women? They are crazy, yes but they love you harder than anyone and the sex is crazy good.
>>
>>34701791
The "D" in BPD stands for "disorder".
>>
Autistic stands for assburgers
>>
>>34701791
I can't stand to be around normal people. BPD is just exacerbating all the normie traits to an extent even normalfags can't stand.
>>
By BPD I meant "bipolar depression"
>>
I don't know any women in real life to relate. What traits make a woman BPD and why might they be a bad thing?
>>
>>34701791
because they'll impulsively cheat on you?
>>
You should never put your dick in crazy. They will probably lose their shit all the time, complain and bitch all the time. Cheat with some random black guy because you decided to fart etc.
>>
>>34702196
While that's not what BPD stands for and not what you described in the op. You pretty much described Borderline personality disorder
>>
>>34701791
>but they love you harder than anyone
Oh boi OP, just you wait, you're in for one hell of a surprise
>>
>>34701791
I suspect some girls I've known have had BPD.
The whole sex is good with them meme is bullshit.
>>
>>34701791
It's the women that run from me, even the mentally ill ones.
>>
>running from women

Nigga tf lol

Idc if shes bipolar, Im not running from anyone. They run from me if anything
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486403017710.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486403017710.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
Im a gril with bi polar depression/anxiety and ptsd. Maybe even borderline schizophrenic. My heart is gold and id never cheat. My sex is heaven. My lady garden is gold. I jyst dont understand why I had to be dumped. How do you reach somebody with assburgers? Is it normal for them to he stubborn and terrible with relationships? Im OP in pic
>>
>>34702821
Its exhausting and you can never relax.
>>
>>34702821
>Is it normal for them to he stubborn and terrible with relationships?
100% yes. give him a bit of time though, he'll come crawling back soon enough, though he'll probably be so pathetic you won't want him anymore
>>
>>34701791
>bpd
Is that something bipolar something? Not american here so I don't know all your acronyms but let me give you guys some friendly advice, unless these people are family you shouldn't waste your time with them because it's a lot of suffering involved hence why pretty much the only people that can endure them do because of family ties.

My dad is bipolar and it's one of the reasons I'm a robot.
Lots of fucked up shit happening since I was very little.
>>
Im in love with him no matter how mean he gets or how far he pushes me away. Assburgers, autism whatever downfall he may have, i'll love him till the end and stay orbiting /r9k/ trying to prove it. He made me the shitposting queen . he is my favorite robot ever
>>
Chad runs away, not normal men.

Chad runs away because he can do better, and sex is great so he'll come back every time he just won't commit.
>>
Where are you from OP?
I think i might know your robot.
I can convince him to stay with you.
>>
>>34702005
>>34702091
>>34702237
>>34702288
listen to these wise men

I like that my brother decided to start over with his deranged girlfriend but I hate her guts
sometimes I get the feeling that she's using her illnesses to get away with acting like a bitch
>>
>>34703037

I doubt you can.
Ny.
>>
>>34703062
Nevermind its not him.
>>
My ex had BPD and stabbed me in my sleep
I had to get an organ transplant, I'm lucky to just be alive
Avoid these women like the plague
>>
>>34701791
>and the sex is crazy good.
half of the time
>>
File: full (1).jpg (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).jpg
75KB, 600x800px
Any advice robots?
How do I get through to him.
Everything I say or do makes him mad it seems....he posts on here alot. Maybe he will see my effort and give me a chance and at least talk to me
>>
>>34703077
Awww thanks anyways anon
>>
As self diagnosed autist, my word of advice is that it takes a lot of effort and time for us to get used to changes in our lifestyle, so much that even our free/alone time matters to the point of giving up possible relationships because we're unsure about it working and cost/benefit analysis of trying relationships makes us easily give them up.

So best you can do is somehow prove you're worth his time regardless what you think about yourself. The pace it could progress at depends on how well-adjusted he is, ranging from weeks to months easily.

If he's just closet faggot/sub you're not gonna have any luck.
>>
>>34703097
tfw no gf who stabs me in my sleep
>>
>>34702196

BPD is not bipolar depression you fucking idiot.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
>>
>>34703154

Why do you say "half the time"?
>>
>>34702544
>tripfagging on /r9k/
you should kill yourself
>>
>>34701791
>sex is crazy good.
sex being good isn't dependent on one of the people being crazy
>>
>>34704146

Ive tried and tried and tried.
REEEEEEEE
>>
I grew up with bipolar women. They rape/accuse of rape, try to kill/injure, make false police reports, and just generally make the lives of everyone connected to them miserable and the worst part is you can't even really blame them because it's a disease. I would never willingly bring one into my life and I strongly advise all of you to do the same.
>>
Daniel curtis where art thou , baby?
>>
>>34704201

Such a generalization. Im bipolar grill nd im not like that. I just get really giggly or really sad. Wth
>>
>BPD "people"
>capable of love
>>
>>34704276

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>>34704201

BPD isn't bipolar.
>>
>>34704255

Try better when you're role playing next time. Also your father would be sickened at you.
>>
>>34704322
>BPD isn't bipolar.
Didn't say it was. OP said she has bipolar in the thread which is what i'm referring to.
>>
Many of you are showing me that you have little to no exp. with bipolar or borderline women. I have LOTS and i can tell you right now bipolar women really arent good in bed unless they are unmedicated and manic. Otherwise their meds destroy their sex drive as bad a depression does. Borderline women, However, are dynamite in bed. The issue with them is their disorder is considered virtually untreatable and they can flip in an instance between thinking you are their Cock God to believing you are shit hanging from satans ass. Once they make that flip they will not stop until they have destroyed your entire life. Thendo not think in terms of gray. Its all black and white to them. You are either the greatest or the devil himself. And they have no control whatsoever over whne that flip occurs. Its a nightmare to deal with that gave me a police record, bankruptcy, and homelessness more than once. Avoid borderline personailty girls at all costs.
>>
>>34705111
>pump and dump
>get out of the area
Sounds like a plan
>>
>>34701791
I don't run from them. The one woman I've ever loved was bipolar and borderline, but in the end she cheated on me and ran away and eventually killed herself. I'm much more cautious now about getting involved with them because I realize they're not good with real intimacy, it scares the shit out of them and they act impulsively and can rationalize things that would seem to be almost pure evil. I still loved her though and wouldn't write off an entire segment of the population just because of one tragic experience.
>>
File: 1483546005598.jpg (93KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1483546005598.jpg
93KB, 450x597px
>>34701791
>yes but they love you harder than anyone and the sex is crazy good

yes for two weeks, then they start hating your guts for no apparent reason

Also being with a BPD girl is like walking through a minefield, eversyone who has BPD needs to be gassed tbqh

t. someone who has a bpd ex
>>
>>34705492

This is so mean.
This is why femanons hude on the internet and dont fall in love with meanie chads!!!!
>>
People in here should understand a few things. Bipolar depression (or disorder) is abbreviated BD. There are different types of BD. Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is not all that great in a partner...tbqfh......

t. Bipolar type 2 male w/ (self-diagnosed based on MMPI2 results) Narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>34705834
A narcissist who doesn't want girls with BPD, are you sure your self-diagnosis was right?
>>
File: 1472330257937.jpg (48KB, 540x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472330257937.jpg
48KB, 540x469px
>>34705834

>self diagnosed.

>Tries to educate others on misinformation.
>>
File: 1478503961302.gif (996KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
1478503961302.gif
996KB, 245x179px
Since noone here seems to know what the fuck BPD is. AMA.

Professionally diagnosed by two psychiatrists 3 years ago.
Spent time on a psychiatric ward.
>>
>>34705942
How crazy do you get over someone? Like is it an instant thing then fine the next day or what?
>>
>>34705875
>>34705906
Do you doubt that I took the MMPI2?
>>
I have bipolar depression, anxiety, ptsd (my mistake) for abreviating wrong.

Bipolar women, depressed women, women with anxiety or ptsd deserve love. We arent crazy! !! We love so strongly and passionatley. Thats why when a wannabee chad with assburgers tries to imply im crazy and leaves me for no reason....i wanna know if its because of his personalitt or mine? Like stated above, im either really happy or sad. Usually my median is giggles and immaturity.

Help me understand assbergers.
>>
>>34706117

No. It's just about as accurate as throwing tea leaves without a mental health professional to rule out variations, influences, biases, and a number of other issues that come up with "self-diagnosis."
>>
>>34706201
But you also doubt the capabilities of anons being able to decode things.

You should be ashamed.
>>
>>34706201
>>34706223
For the record, I am quite good at learning definitions and applying them. Why am I telling you this? Because you indirectly asked to be spoonfed. I'm only doing this for the sake of other robots that may read this thread and come across these posts.
>>
>>34706201
>>34706223
>>34706253
Perhaps you should be happy that I didn't tell you of the other things that I am not formally diagnosed with AND are also classified "self-diagnosed."

You do understand "and statements," right, anon?
>>
>>34706201
>>34706223
>>34706253
>>34706283
Moreover, I hope this serves as some insight to understand motives and thoughts through near instantaneous conversation from text.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486193916736.jpg (38KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486193916736.jpg
38KB, 480x782px
Mfw all of these answers are wrong because I posted the abbreviated words incorrectly. Kek.
>>
File: outcome-measures.jpg (23KB, 719x143px) Image search: [Google]
outcome-measures.jpg
23KB, 719x143px
>>34705959

Extremely. Long term emotional effects, Things like the feeling of "missing someone" stay with you for much longer.

Emotions fluctuate greatly. If an emotional scale could be measured like pic related then a normal person usually goes about their day between 4-6.
I go about my day between 3-7.
1 being extremely depressed and down.
10 being extremely up, manic, excited.
Something makes you angry you might jump to 7.
Something makes me angry I jump to 9.
Something gets you sad you may go to 3.
Something gets me sad I go to 2 or lower.

With that comes follow on feelings, paranoia, anxiety etc.
>>
Bipolar is prettt memey, everyone has times when their moods swing. Mine seem to swing because I usually suppress mine unless it's a good joke/meme and I try not to do anything if I think I'm being provoked because it always gets only worse.
>>
>>34701791
I don't want crazy. I don't want anything. I don't want to think anymore
>>
File: OItnWGv.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>34706283

Why should I be happy you didn't tell me? Are you going to claim you have anti-social personality disorder? That I should be afraid of an unemployed self-harming drug addict with below average IQ and poor hygiene?

Because that's the general type of person predominantly suffering from ASPD. Colloquially known as psychopathy. Which is what i assume you were trying to refer to by trying to make an illness scare me. It's not going to work. I've worked psychiatric hospitals. All you are is an edgy teen.
>>
>>34705942
Did you ever learn to live with it in that time? I found out I have BPD recently and just want to kill myself even more.
>>34706460
I think he just meant the word and with AND and capitalized it. No one is talking about ASPD?
>>
File: 1319265150259.png (255KB, 641x272px) Image search: [Google]
1319265150259.png
255KB, 641x272px
>be autistic roboto malebot
>tfw no crazy bpd girlfriend
>>
>>34706310

? So which is it? Borderline or Bi-polar?
>>
>>34706460
I'm not who you are responding to, but ASPD is not the same as psychopathy.
>>
>>34706460
>below average IQ
nice assumption, but it's actually above 130

>poor hygiene
yeah, i don't brush my teeth often, big deal

>why shouldn't you be happy?
Because you're on /r9k/. I don't do well with text, and I really don't want to converse with you through speech. Learn your fucking place in the world--if you think that doesn't apply to me or you think that I would think that then try again--and move the fuck on.
>>
>chasing mentally ill whores

kys
>>
>>34706534

So because somebody is mentally ill they are a whore? I bet you are dan beta cucc
>>
File: 1247638943539559271.png (279KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1247638943539559271.png
279KB, 800x450px
>>34706487

You can see one of my answers here explaining how it feels. >>34706341

There's a great woman named Marsha Linehan who has BPD and is also the foremost psychologist on the subject of it.

Its hard at first but it gets easier. It's like learning how to compensate for an oversteering car. Or driving on an icy road. The slightest knock can cause you to career much more than others driving normally. But you learn to compensate.
>>
File: 1426899254940.jpg (122KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1426899254940.jpg
122KB, 510x755px
>>34706577
BPD is a meme disease and most girls I have encountered with this disease are whores. No one should spend their life chasing women anyway. How uninteresting
>>
>>34706460
>>34706513
Mm, yes also
>unemployed
part-time student and part-time worker
>>
they don't love you harder than anyone. they love the attention they receive from you; they will never be altruistic towards you or sacrificial, which is the definition of love. they do not love you, you are a tool for them to receive what they do love: emotional validation.
>>
>>34706667
>differentiating between meaningless details
love is chemicals in the brain. similar to any other drug. nothing more complicated than that buddy
>>
>>34702232
extreme clinginess, constant self-deprecation, emotional manipulation through various means, threats of suicide/self harm or actual acts of doing so when you're not giving them what they want under the guise of "i feel sad" (instead of "this will pressure you to do as i want"), impulsiveness and attraction to risky activities (promiscuous sex, cheating, drugs, etc.), constant fear of rejection that usually causes them to reject others before they can be rejected, etc. as mothers they are awful and will essentially parentify their children to make them soothe and care for the mother, instead of sacrificing themselves for the children, and guilt trip them with "you do this to hurt me/you don't love me" things for... normal child failures.
>>
To all the people saying "you should never stick your dick in crazy" and things like it:

Women with that same mentality avoid you because of your autism. You can't say you wouldn't date a crazy girl and still be a robot. Admit it. You're just as picky as a Chad but without any of the redeeming qualities.

-t. borderline with autism bf.
>>
File: 5ec.jpg (13KB, 200x258px) Image search: [Google]
5ec.jpg
13KB, 200x258px
>>34706513
>>34706633

You're spending way too much time obsessing over how "edgy, dark and mentally ill" you are. Then to top it off you neckbeardedly and cringely tried to intimidate me with your "self-diagnosed" illnesses.

If you really do think you're mentally unwell go see a doctor. It's not something to brag about. It's also certainly not something people should be afraid of which you don't seem to get. You like to think it offers you the perks of prison cred without going to prison. As someone working in mental health that attitude is part of the reason why mental illness is still stigmatised and separated from mainstream medicine.

Edgy little fucks like yourself.
I have no time for you.
>>
>>34706688

And food is chemicals on a plate.
Your car is chemicals solidified into a mechanism that combusts chemicals to produce forward momentum.

What's your point?
Everything is chemicals.
>>
>>34706719
robots aren't likely to fly off in a jealous rage and kill you in your sleep.
they're just likely to be socially retarded and probably say stuff that ends up being insulting.
>>
>>34706719
This is bait. Must be.

No sane person would equate "I will destroy your world, get you in jail on false rape charges, take your house, and leave you penniless and friendless" with "he's a bit awkward and doesn't understand feelings well".
>>
>>34706844

Agree. Although I see what anon is saying
>>
>>34706714
Good summary. There are no instances of a BPD girl not being like all of that.
>>
>>34706728
Says the one who will go on in life being miserable because who didn't follow directions like they were supposed to.

You don't know what an MMPI2 is, do you? No one has been bringing up drugs. Also, why must you insist that I haven't seen professional(s)? You need to see one in order to take the MMPI2

You need to stop going with the idealized mainstream thought process that you are taught in primary and secondary school (read: school that's below college level) because it's faulty.
>>
>>34706728
ALSO, I too am studying in the field of psychology. Perhaps you should step away from what severe cases are and focus on the moderate ones a bit more? Or maybe just stop fantasizing about meeting a serious case and just wait for it to fall into your lap.
>>
>>34706844
>>34706843
Except that the percentage of BPD women who do commit horrible crimes like that is probably on par or maybe even lower than the percentage of autists who go on mass shooting sprees.

What is your intended point? That BPD women are somehow dangerous and autistic men aren't? I dare you to prove that that isn't just stigma (which bpd has way too much of - most borderlines aren't how you've made up in your mind that they are).
>>
>>34706728
You are most definitely the kind of professional that would absolutely "jew" me out of my money either in an in-patient setting or out-patient setting.
>>
>>34707014
The horrendous things BPD women do are, unfortunately, usually not actual crimes. They still destroy lives CONSTANTLY and irreparably.
>>
>>34706958
They have zero control over it. Its considered one of the worst conditions by the industry because it is nearly treatment-proof. Meds do not work for them. though many will become xanax addicts or whatever. They really are all like that and it really is totally universal. if they are in a calm period where they seem just perfect for you it is an illusion. It will flip and they will ruin your life. If bpd girls would an hero we would all be better off.
>>
>>34707054
What sort of things do BPD girls do to others? Do you have experience with it?
>>
>>34707014
Every autist who shot up a school did so with ample reasons. Borderline girls who ruin lives do so for no reason at all.
>>
IM OP , and it not borderline personality disorder, I MEANT bipolar depresson. I used the wrong abbreviation.
>>
>>34707099
This is a BPD thread now, we took over your thread OP.
>>
>>34707059
I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT I AM RIGHT.

I have extensive dealings with bpd females. There are no happy endings. They have an identity crisis and live dangerously with lots of confrontations in their lives.

Even though the sex and the make up sex...theres always lots of fighting and making up...is incredible the knives they will stab through your backs and hearts and minds is not worth it.
>>
>>34707014
not that they all will, but that this boils down the difference between them.
BPD women are likely to hostile and harmful towards you and lack the ability to feel empathy/true remorse for their actions: their remorse comes only in the form of "people will dislike me for doing bad/they will leave me because i did bad" not "oh no, i hurt someone".
robots/autists have the ability to understand they've done wrong to someone else and that it itself is wrong, not the outcome of having attention/etc. removed. their problem lies in an inability to identify what is wrong, like a child that hasn't been taught yet. autists are generally very good at adhering to rules and procedures once they fully understand/accept them. BPDs can "understand" and "accept" them, but do not have a stable enough self-image or anything else to remain on any sort of consistent moral path; they will on impulse do things they have previously stated are "wrong" and may say are "wrong" five minutes after having done it.
>>
File: 1485877759187_trimmed.png (756KB, 583x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1485877759187_trimmed.png
756KB, 583x1424px
>>34707099

Sssh no worries. Go to sleep. Only happiness now.
>>
>>34707099
youve said this already, retard
shutup already this thread is about bpd now fuck off
>>
>>34707099
Stop trying to ruin a good thread you spaz-nigger.
>>
>tfw bpd girl reading this thread
It's so weird hearing people's ideas of BPD and what we're all like.
>>
>>34707154
Why do none of the dicks I see on the internet have weird white spots on them? My doc keeps telling me that they're normal and all men have them, is he lying to me? Should I cut off my dick?
>>
so mean.
like, top tier mean.
>>
>>34707089
i'm not him, but i grew up with a BPD parent and have had some BPD friends.
most of it boils down to stuff like gas-lighting and manipulating you, making you believe you are the aggressor in a situation they've started and that you're doing wrong to them. if i became depressed as a result of my mom's treatment and withdrew into myself, she would become upset and insist i wanted her to die, that i hated her, etc. then to make me feel anxious and coddle her without blatantly making a threat, bring up her past suicide attempts. she would also occasionally act violently in these instances, and somehow justify things like bashing my head against a fridge to be acceptable because my behavior warranted that degree of punishment.

friends would usually constantly accuse me of being hostile, remind me repeatedly that they were afraid of me because i had somehow slighted them/that they had "panic attacks" because of me when i did nothing more than calmly point out that their current direction of behavior was going to leadto negative outcomes, and explain why they were behaving in x way to them. they would then go behind my backs to various places and talk about how afraid they were of me and make it out as if i had been "abusive" towards them (even using this term). they would express a lot of concern about how i viewed them as inferior, without addressing why i might view some aspects of them as "wrong" or putting in any effort to change that. these were people i listened to, tried to offer advice to, and even gave money to when they were in bad situations and needed help. their response to this was: you hate me and invalidate me.
>>
>>34701791
>had bpd gf
>sex literally every day she liked getting assfucked,spanked and choked. Would wake me up by putting her hands down my pants and rubbing me hard then sucking me off
The sex was the best thing in the world, there wasn't a day where we didn't fuck.
but then I realized she was cheating on me with other people women and guys and it had to end.
Don't have relationships with bpd women they aren't capable, but fuck them if you can, the sex is the best
>>
>>34707142

I'm a BPD male. And it's amazing the difference between myself and the BPD women I've met.

From my perspective it stems fundamentally from one thing. The relationship structure. When I, as a man, get into a relationship with a woman, my illness roots itself in things like clinginess, paranoia, self-hatred. Essentially the anger is directed towards the self and love and want is for the partner.
The opposite is true in women.
They crave attention, drama, fighting, they get angry at you for noticing the histrionic tendencies.

Being with a BPD man is bearable if you really love him and don't mind the clingingness.

Being with a BPD woman is almost impossible. Because the only person they seem to love is themselves.
>>
>>34707222

99% of them don't have any idea. I have a biased idea. I'm a man with BPD. I absolutely hate BPD women.
>>
>>34707222
You are a psycho. Stop lyin'.
>>
>>34707260
>bpd women
>love themselves
lmao what the fuck
>>
>>34707249
What else did you do to make them feel abused and invalidated?
>>
>>34707260
This, bpd women aren't capable of having a functioning relationship because they aren't capable of loving anyone more then they love themselves
>>
>>34707260
>histrionic tendencies
I have HPD and no one even knows what it is.
>>
>>34707249
friends also did really impulsive stuff like down lots of drugs or cut themselves, frequently disappear from people to cause worry in them/see how many people valued their life after making some suggestions of suicide, commit themselves to mental hospitals then talk at length about having been in a mental hospital recently, and one even asked me to sit with them while they committed suicide on 10 tabs of lsd via wrist-cutting, which i told them had only a 2% success rate and was a poor choice if they really wanted to die; which "you don't, but you do want comfort and help". this also made them angry at me and caused them to say that in doing this i had caused lots of pain/trauma/whatever because "you don't know how badly i want to die, you see me poorly and think i am lying" (AFTER they failed the suicide attempt, disappeared for a few days to make it seem as if they'd died, then, again, talked at length about their suicide attempt on whatever platform they could and the hospital stay as well). many of them were also drawn to prostitution even when i offered numerous other ways of acquiring money and sent them countless resources, that they put zero effort into utilising, to go on to complain about how traumatic and awful it was to be "forced into prostitution just to survive".
>>
>>34701791
Where do I find them? I'm desperate enough to try crazy at this point.
>>
>>34707300
>>34707323
they would also constantly belittle themselves and call themselves bad, their behaviors bad, etc. but for someone else to point out the behavior was bad and offer an alternative was "abusive and cruel".
>>
>>34707323
So how the fuck did you meet so many people with BPD?
>>
>>34707317

Histrionic can also just be used as a word to mean melodramatic or excessuve behaviour used to attract attention.

It doesn't necessarily have to refer to the illness.
Other example: narcisstic
>>
>>34707323
It sounds like your problem was you invalidated their feelings and tried to offer solutions when they didn't want them, and just wished someone cared for them. A lot of the time when girls have a problem, they just want sympathy and not help fixing it, and get annoyed if you try to do that. It's especially bad with BPD girls.
>>
>>34707323

This sounds exactly like my group of friends desu. None of them were eastern European were they?
>>
>>34707351
Nice slide, asshole.
>>
do men with assburgers have problems with socializing? loving?
>>
>>34707347
i had my own problems and hung out with other "troubled kids" and drug users. this sort of setting attracts dysfunctional/broken people.

>>34707386
i did offer them sympathy in addition to solutions. they can reject the solutions, but the course of action they took was to feel THREATENED by me offering a solution. this is not the same as someone who just wants sympathy for their father dying.
i also don't believe BPD is necessarily a "disease" but just behavioral patterns that are negative or grow to the extreme of being negative. i believe girls are more prone to having milder forms of this behavior than guys, and this si why you think they are more likely to have that reaction. if reinforced enough, it becomes more and more extreme until it is considered a "disease" or personality disorder.
they also generally rejected trying to say you cared for them/etc. by saying they "don't deserve it" and things of that nature. it is a dyfunction in their behavior where they come to view everyone as hostile/negative and regardless of what route you take. you can't really win unless they are willing to face their behaviors and problems, but they then have to face that they are "wrong" and the BPD cannot ever accept they have done wrong; they are always a victim of circumstance, unless they are saying they are bad to self-deprecate in the face of someone else to receive comfort for a situation they still view themselves to be a victim in. almost every one of them i knew would trace all of their problems back to parents or someone else and "they made me this way" instead of accepting "i am this way, because i behave this way".

>>34707390
nope, US, but the behavior is not at all uncommon, especially in young people.
>>
>>34707422

Wtf? What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1371433048323.jpg (264KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
1371433048323.jpg
264KB, 709x639px
>>34707625
perhaps you should tell me
>>
>>34706719
That mindset is p much ubiquitous across men and women dude. Normies do it by a wide margin, cause there's a wider margin of normies to be had. It's harder not to internalize it, than it is to just adopt it for yourself. Especially when people are that much more unsympathetic towards any differences because you already got that label.

But then there's that cognitive dissonance of "don't fuck down" and "wait but I am down" and I really hope you don't feel that way about him. Because I'm an aspie struggling with it, and it's really disheartening that the person I'll be loved by, only loves me out of a lack of self respect. I'd date a BPD girl, I'd love to be

>>34706966
It's not even taught. It's a colloquial expression of elitism that he's larping out to ave a giggle wiv u m8
>>
>>34705111
Trips of truth, I friend zoned a few tumblr type girls in the mid 2000s and seen it many times.

Stick to the genki tomboys trust me.
>>
>>34707746
Well sometimes I tend to not catch on to LARPing when reading things super fucking quick. Sorry...?
>>
File: 1486155664810.png (34KB, 758x518px) Image search: [Google]
1486155664810.png
34KB, 758x518px
>>34707688

Sure I will buddy.
>>
>>34707781
There's practically no reason for you to belittle others or at least project your fantasies onto your opponent that they are of a different minority.

I'm not debating this any further because it's "beating a dead horse."
>>
LITERALLY NO MAN WANTS A CRAZY BITCH

ESPECIALLY NOT BPD
>>
>>34707777
Happens
>>
>>34707904
Thank

steam? jk i am terrible at socializing
>>
>>34707746
*so important to somebody. Cuz I've read accounts of things working out, and there's a sort of healthy co-dependence as long as both people are cognizant. But that's super high maintenance, and it'd be pointless if it was only because it involved that kinda mindset.

>>34707922
>imblying I'll post steam in this hell of hells
>>
>>34707070
originalito, just want to see the get
>>
>>34704201
fucking this. my abuser was diagnosed with bipolar but she was super BPD-symptomatic. she fucking tried to kill me. stay away from BPD/bipolar cunts.
>>34704255
just stop. even if youre fake. like, honestly stop trying. fuck off my board, roastie
>>
>>34708075
I've gotten requests from steam and PSN anyway, but those are for /vg/ threads and maybe /v/ or /soc/.

I understand your concern though. :)

Have a gnice day! ^_^
>>
>>34708146
fuck off denial Curtis.
clitori Curtis jones.
>>
>>34707826

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you have me confused with another user?
What do minorities have to do with anything?

Most people here have some form of mental illness brewing. You are psychotic.
>>
>>34708647
Your lack of insight AND reading comprehension is showing.
>>
>>34701791
My mom was one and I can tell you no one wants these women. They will ruin your lives.
>>
Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder?

Either way they both are pretty fucked up. I've dealt with both.
>>
>>34701791
I can't stand BPD people. I'm secretly massively depressed and I'm only a threat to myself. Fucks me off that other people have mental illness that messes with other people. Might be a sort of jealousy.
>>
File: 1479918692515.jpg (118KB, 1322x301px) Image search: [Google]
1479918692515.jpg
118KB, 1322x301px
>>34701791
>BPD? Bi Pedal?
My first thought with that image that was posted.

>Bi-Polar Disorder
Stay away from those people. They'll drive you crazy. One minute everything is fine and the next they're pissed or crying. You have to walk on eggshells around them. My mom and sister are like this.
>>
>>34711223
thanks for the insight , dan.
orginoli commentoli
orginoli commentoli
>>
>>34701791
My mom is BPD and she has ruined me so thoroughly, it's only a matter of time until I kill her and commit suicide by cop afterwards.
>>
>>34707014
>Except that the percentage of BPD women who do commit horrible crimes like that is probably on par or maybe even lower than the percentage of autists who go on mass shooting sprees.
I would take an autistic gf over a BPD one any time.

BPDs should be rounded up and shot in the head. Psychotic, entitled, malicious cunts the lot of them.
>>
I take comfort in knowing some BPD roasties will come into this thread looking for acceptance and understanding and get nothing but vitriol and well deserved hate instead. They should all be euthanized.
>>
File: tumblr_lntuwbfS8P1qkpphbo1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lntuwbfS8P1qkpphbo1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x447px
>>34711436

>I would take an autistic gf over a BPD one any time.
>BPDs should be rounded up and shot in the head. Psychotic, entitled, malicious cunts the lot of them.

Said the clearly not psychotic, not entitled and not malicious man, whilst advocating genocide.
>>
File: tumblr_nnsqewblUk1tvga9xo9_250.png (130KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsqewblUk1tvga9xo9_250.png
130KB, 240x240px
>>34711486
I wouldn't say they'd care.
They'll just get acceptance from Chads dick instead kek
>>
>>34702821
>>34702962
>>34703163
>>34704255
>>34704322
>>34705667
>>34705942
>>34706719
>>34707014
>>34707099
>>34707260
BPD and bipolars should kill themselves.

Not a single one has a shred of decency. 100% of them are selfish manipulative fuckheads.

Hang yourselves ASAP
>>
>>34711655
>genocide
You're retarded and objectively deserve death.

I'm not even opening that autistic weeb RP image
>>
File: 1435091526038.jpg (13KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1435091526038.jpg
13KB, 220x255px
>mommy strangles me with an electric oven cord because she can't stand the sound of me crying
>mommy pretends it never happened
>mommy eats a handful of pills in front of me and tells me i made her do it
>i can tell it's just vitamin c so i shrug
>mommy starts shaking me and slapping my face saying i never loved her
>my glasses fall off and shatter
>mommy tells daddy i broke them while playing
>don't tell daddy anything because he always takes her side and nobody would ever believe me
>mommy acts as if nothing happened, all smiles
>start to think i'm making it up in my head and none of it ever happened
>deliberately provoke mommy to beat me so it would leave bruises and scars so i'd know it really happened and i wasn't just losing my mind
>teacher asks me about my bruises and comes home for an 'intervention'
>mommy acts like the world's best mom, they drink tea, laugh and have a good time. she tells the teacher i was just roughhousing with friends
>teacher calls me a liar and says i should never do it again because i could get my parents in trouble
>whole childhood is just a blur of anger, fear, confusion and self-hatred
>They are crazy, yes but they love you harder than anyone
>>
>>34711808

Half of those (yous) sound like trolls desu.
>>
>>34702821
Nice role-playing faggot.
Jesus, this board is fucking dead.
>>
File: Aktion_brand.jpg (1MB, 1858x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Aktion_brand.jpg
1MB, 1858x2560px
>>34711828

Genocide: noun.

The deliberate killing of a large group of people especially but not limited to those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

United Nations definition of Genocide:

Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, and is contrary to moral law and to the spirit and aims of the United Nations.
The General Assembly, therefore, affirms that genocide is a crime under international law whether the crime is committed on religious, racial, political or any other grounds.

Example of genocide of the mentally ill.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
>>
>>34711808
Bipolar is a mood disorder. Every symptom can be treated with the right medication. If all the bipolar people you know have no decency, I guess you got unlucky.

Borderline personality disorder is more intrinsic and much less treatable. I'll admit that I would avoid someone if I knew they had it.
>>
Typical BPD girl:
>She's looking for a way to hate you
>She like to think she's just using you
>She already hate/use everyone in their family despite the fact they love her (She will tell you they don't)
>She tell you how lonely she is, but she literally talk with different people all the day
>She think (and she tell you) she's loyal but...
>...She's looking for other (boy)friends while she's with you
>When she start to sell herself, she will never stop

>>34701791
>Why do autistic men run from bpd women? They are crazy, yes but they love you harder than anyone and the sex is crazy good.
Because they can flip love with hate in a day and you can't. You will love her while she hate you and she treat you like shit.
They don't want to be rejected, so they will reject you first.
>>
>>34711955
>my glasses fall off and shatter
For some reason I find this the most unrealistic bit. I tried throwing my old glasses at the ground as hard as I could and the lenses didn't even get displaced; the frame just bent a little.
>>
>>34711828
>You're retarded and objectively deserve death.
that doesnt change that what you describe is objectively genocide

i agree tho, that sort of mental illness is only curable with cold steel or hot lead
>>
File: depression.png (36KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
36KB, 1200x800px
>>34711808
>mfw bipolar but too dumb to be manipulative
>mfw even when treated the stigma still lingers
>>
File: blink.gif (1MB, 213x210px) Image search: [Google]
blink.gif
1MB, 213x210px
>tfw you can't tell whether people are talking about BPD or BD because nobody knows the difference
>>
File: 1485935347155.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485935347155.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
>>34713212

r9k thinks they're both the same thing since everyone here is a qualified psychiatrist.
>>
I dated a girl with BPD. Worst fucking thing ever. I don't care how sweet she could get, I rather have no love than some love + angry bitch bothering me.
>>
>>34706399
It's a meme the same way ADD and OCD are. People say they have it because of something they heard on the media or at school where no trained psychologists were present.

Bipolar disorder has almost nothing to do with "mood-swings"; some variations of the disorder have effects that can present as mood swings, but are actually something else.

A huge majority of people who are bipolar have either BD1 or BD2. BD2 is the closest you usually get to a mood-swing type scenario, because the symptoms come in two distinct forms: depression, and hypomania. A hypomanic person may present as if they've somehow gotten drunk by taking too much caffeine; their mood is highly elevated. I don't think I need to explain what depression is.

BD1 is a bit more serious, and only ONE symptom needs to be present for a definitive diagnosis: Psychotic Mania. BD1s in a full-blown manic episode will look drunk, blitzed, tripping balls, and on speed all at once. These episodes aren't often noticed until hospitalization is required as it was for me. It's a very bad idea to leave a BD1 unmedicated because their manic episodes can literally damage their mind permanently. The treatments do cause a significant dulling of emotion, but it's worth it if you value your sanity.

But then there's rapid cycling, psychotic depression, and a whole bunch of other shit that will probably just confuse everyone.
>>
>>34701791

Because they don't want short ugly Indian guys. So it's not an option.

Not sure where you imagine guys on /r9k/ are turning down attractive women due to personality disorders.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.