[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are japanese-style relationships SO FUCKING HARD? You think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cigs.gif (437KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cigs.gif
437KB, 500x281px
Why are japanese-style relationships SO FUCKING HARD?

You think getting a GIRLFRIEND IS HARD R9K? Try doing it in Japan's culture WITHOUT PULLING THE FOREIGNER CARD

That shit is fucking asinine, man.

It's really hard to explain, really fucking hard, but you just have to understand me on this one. Japanese relationships are the hardest fucking shit you'll ever do, guys. The time committment is REAL.
>>
>>34701678
It's actually pretty easy if you make a fucking move.
>>
>>34701678
At least try to explain it. Is it a cultural thing? Tradition thing?
>>
>>34701690
>making a fucking movie
>in japanese

i'm not even a japanese person and i can feel the tension when trying that shit.
>>
>>34701719
Anon, I used to live in Japan. Pulling girls there is as easy as it gets, and that's not only true for foreigners. One of my best friends over there was a chill and laid-back Japanese guy. He never once struggled with girls and was always seeing somebody because he was chill, fun and daring.
>>
>>34701694
It's a combination of culture, tradition, society

I would say it's unarguable that Japan has the highest social expectations in the world, and that failure to meet these ridiculously high social expectations is brutal.

I can explain a bit further, give me a second to type a post of my interpretation, as someone studying the culture for the past few years.
>>
>>34701747
I see. I guess i'm not trying hard enough, thanks for your input anon.

Where do japanese girls congregate online anyways?, the site I use is shutting down in 2 months. what's the japanese girl equivilant of tumblr

also, why did you leave?
>>
>>34701747
>and that's not only true for foreigners

When you say foreigner, does it just mean white guy?
>>
>>34701806
>also, why did you leave?

I went there for studies (and returned for a while for vacations and stuff), I don't think that I want to work there. I like having spare time.

>Where do japanese girls congregate online anyways?, the site I use is shutting down in 2 months. what's the japanese girl equivilant of tumblr

Mixi used to be big back in the day (it's basically the Japanese equivalent of FB). I don't know if it's stull used much now. To be honest, I usually met Japanese girls at social events or through friends and acquaintances.
>>
>>34701845
Nope. There was a black guy that was popular with Asian girls too. And I had a "brown" buddy that was seeing three girls at the same time.
>>
>>34701872

Awesome, I really gotta visit there at some point in my life. I'd never live there though.
>>
>>34701852
>I don't think that I want to work there
that's probably the downside for doing a 'temporary stay in japan'. you treat yourself to a temporary view of japan without having to worry about the work culture, then once you get your fill, you leave it behind, so you don't have a strong urge next time to go back because you don't like the work culture

i'm going to try to avoid making that mistake. i only got one shot at this shit

>Mixi
I heard about mixi years ago, but i really doubt it's still used much today.

I'm just trying to create some bridges/connections to japan before i make my move.
>>
>>34701905
why not?

for $3,000 you can join a program that lets you live with a japanese family for 2 weeks.

if you just care about their merchandise and dyadic relationships, you can just grab a capsule hotel and spend $2,000 for two weeks.
>>
>>34701756
If you would I'd appreciate it. I'm interested in culture and traditions from sround the world.
>>
>>34701678
Take a deep breath Jamal everything will be fine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.