[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be woman > not have sex for a year and write a book about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (150KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 643x1024px
> be woman
> not have sex for a year and write a book about it
> every major media site promotes and writes an article about my book, even get to be a guest in the Stephen Colbert show
> make a shit ton of money from book sales

WTF So a woman doesn't have sex for one fucking year and everyone goes nuts?!?

The book is called "Chastened: My Year Without Sex" fuck this normie filled world
>>
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/u5kfga/the-colbert-report-hephzibah-anderson

Stephen Colbert interview about how brave she was for not having sex for a year
>>
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2010/06/the-year-without-sex/58592/

> Certainly I missed sex, but as the year wore on that actually got easier. The six-month mark was a bit testing

Is this a fucking game to them?!?
>>
File: 415263.jpg (50KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
415263.jpg
50KB, 1366x768px
There has to be some kind of Emperor's New Clothes type of shit going on because I know for a FACT that there are tons of normies who do this too. Everyone is just putting on a brave face ;_;
>>
New day - new reason to kill myself
>>
>>34701585
Dude, that's all media fault, I haven't had sex in ages and I'm not being praised or writing a book about it and getting tons of cash.

If you guys somehow have a bunch of retarded people throwing millions to push some kind of world view is not really females fault.

This >muh females are evil bullshit is one of the most retarded things on this board, it has nothing to do if you're female or not.

It's basically some kind of divide and conquer by god knows who to keep the population in check.

>inb4 conspiracy theorist.
You guys know it's true, being female has nothing to do with it, we are in the same situation as you guys.
>>
>>34701709

-t. bluepiller who prefers to believe in an illuminati project rather than face the fact that women are shit-tier.
>>
What is there to even write about?

>day 1: I didn't have sex
>day 2: I didn't have sex
>>
>>34701732
I'm female.

And we aren't all writing books and getting shitload of money and the media saying how awesome we are.
This is bullshit.
>>
>>34701585
>not have sex for a year
Fembots don't exi-
>>
>>34701709

Not saying she's evil, just saying that OBVIOUSLY the majority of the people who bought her books were women who were fucking shocked that she would go an entire year without Chads dick, and the fact that she thought this would be great shocking book material just tells you how women know they can get laid whenever they want and don't see a reason why to stop
>>
>>34701765
Fuck off you fucking roastie whore if you want sex lower your standards you fat fucking cow
>>
>>34701765

>I'm female.

My mistake. Please die you entitled, deluded roastie.
>>
>>34701749
with 365 days a year just pick a big font and double space it. bam, you got yourself a newyork times bestseller
>>
>>34701780
I`m a weeb neet. I don't leave the house so I will never get dicked.

>>34701777
As I said, it's all the media fault, they keep pushing things into the throat of the average person and the do it to turn them into mindless sheep.

Basically the entire system with females is "if you can't do like the others you're weird and we will bully you until you start following the trend".

I'm not joking dude, it's pure bullshit how society pushes this kind of sheep mentality on females and from the looks of things, they are doing with males too now.

If you weren't bullied since you're fucking 5 to adequate yourself to current society norms for females, you wouldn't have this many retarded girls.
But here's the catch, if they try not to follow the standards they become outcasts like me.
>>
>>34701843
>tinder
okay you want to get dicked where you at and be my gf I have enough money to fly to where ever you live so don't give me that excuse on "too far"
>>
>>34701843
>Basically the entire system with females is "if you can't do like the others you're weird and we will bully you until you start following the trend".

Basically the entire system with males is "if you can't do like the others you're weird and we will bully you until you kill yourself".
>>
>>34701843
>I`m a weeb neet. I don't leave the house so I will never get dicked.
You know, I've always wondered how to actually meet that kind of woman. I thought dating websites might be decent but it's the same shit.
>>
File: image.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
118KB, 500x500px
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1195344/My-year-sex-Hephzibah-Anderson-took-dramatic--liberating--decision-So-did-help-real-love.html

> When I did finally reveal all, my friends' responses ranged from disbelief to prurient curiosity.

> What do you do instead?' asked one girl, marvelling at the idea of how much free time we'd all have if we abandoned the hectic pursuit of sex.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34701850
Yeah because saying that totally invalidates the fact society as a whole puts massive pressure for females to follow trends.

Think of that twilight book, it was crap, like really bad but pretty much every girl in school had to read it right? else they would be excluded.

How easy do you think it is to talk to other girls if instead of twilight you decided to read something from neil gaiman?
>>
>>34701897
I don't have facebook, twitter, etc.
I don't go to dating sites.
Your best bet to talk to someone like me would either be shitposting on 4chan or maybe in some mmo and you wouldn't know I'm a girl anyways.

>>34701886
Which is why it's bullshit.
Also you guys just started noticing this for males.
Females had to be sheep for ages.
>>
>>34701903
Yeah bitch avoid my fucking question someone is throwing themselves at you yet you will still avoid it/reject it hence why WOMEN LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE now fuck off this board you stupid bitch
>>
>>34701903

>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING ROASTIEEEEE

It's not SOCIETY that puts "pressure" on "females" to "follow trends" YOU STUPID HYMEN-RUINED BEEF FLAP. WOMEN ARE SOCIETY. WOMEN FOLLOW TRENDS.

You're as thick as shit.

NOBODY FORCED WOMEN TO BUY 50 SHADES OR THIS SHIT.

RRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34701917
>Also you guys just started noticing this for males.

No, we've always been aware of it.

It's just that there used to be an incentive for fitting into your place as a man in society, now there are not.
>>
>>34701921
Do you honestly think I'm going to fuck someone I don't know, I don't like, I have no story or even plan to be with for any measurable amount of time?

To me sex is way more than masturbation but in your case you probably think otherwise.

Your mentality is similar the the evil chad you hate so much, you're probably just not as good looking as him to pull the same retarded bullshit they do with random skanks.
>>
>>34701947
Okay then let's get to know each other and not even talk about stuff like that now what you stupid bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 468x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 468x532px
This is what a femanon looks like, DEAL WITH IT
>>
File: 1475175610303.jpg (76KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475175610303.jpg
76KB, 650x650px
>Women
Not even once

Notoriginalwhatasurprise
>>
>>34701942
Probably because someone in the top of the pyramid thinks you're not worth anymore.

As I said, all this "females to this or that" you see are the media pushing some kind of agenda in pro of someone that owns them.
>>
>>34701965
Is that...is that a fucking lazy eye? Christ in heaven strike me down right now or else I shall myself put an end to my suffering
>>
>>34701963
You're too autistic anon, you have to understand you already missed the opportunity once you revealed how you were on your first posts.

You remind me of chris-chan.
>>
>>34701974
>Probably because someone in the top of the pyramid thinks you're not worth anymore.

Jews turned women into sluts.
>>
>Debating girls
Huehuehue

OP, you might need to actually literally check your privilage.
>>
>>34701989
They turned everyone into sheep and they plan to keep doing it because it's easier to have profit over easy to control people.
>>
>>34701989
The author does have a jewy name
>>
>chastened
No you're still dirty you slut, not having sex doesn't remove the sex you've already had
>>
Usually I don't give a fuck but this got me. Holy shit women are unbelievable.

(27kv)
>>
>>34701989
No they didn't, they always were.

>>34702013
Also this, very easy to get thrown off balance by the title of the book.
>>
>>34701903
Are they really all this dumb or is this just fembot bait?
>>
>>34701843
Hey do you want to be my weeb neet gf got any contact info?
>>
I remember her. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but in the book she STILL goes out with guys to blow them. Just no PIV.
And through most of the book she gives political or societal rants about feminism.
>>
>>34702043
Fuck off I saw her first, u scum
>>
>>34701765
>imagrillbtw

you're all certainly getting sex with a disgusting frequency though
>>
>>34701585
I bet you whatever you want that she actually had sex that year several times.
>>
>>34702042
I was serious, you actually get bullied if you don't follow the same standards as other girls in your circle.

Be it in terms of fashion, things you like or political views.

All it takes is some "famous" female to do something and all other girls start doing it and enforcing it like it's law.

The media themselves push things too when they see there's some kind of profit to be had by changing the behavior of the average girl out there.

Back when I was in school for example, being a "nerd" was looked down. Nowadays every girl is a nerdy girl gamer or whatever because it generates profit.

>>34702043
No but if you play gw2 or ffxiv I may be the bara muscular tank that you never knew was a girl in your party one day.
>>
>>34702095
I can pay you though
>>
>>34702047

She still can't help but hand out blow jobs in that year? Oh my fucking god
>>
>>34702106
I don't need money, I live comfortably with my mom and dad.

>>34702065
I only masturbate to cartoons.
>>
>>34702124
Even if I can pay you up to 1-2k a month?
>>
File: 1416552902617.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416552902617.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>34702095
>guaranteed circles of friends
>significant support group at all times even for some of the most fringe members of the group
>much easier to get sex at any time, and with men above their station

Everything you've typed about how women have it horrible is just as bad for men, and then worse. Do you think guys aren't mocked for picking the "wrong" hobbies, avoiding sports, or not being attractive and acting masculine? There is no pity for any of the shit you post, because everyone here has been through it all before but magnified times ten.

You're delusional if you think women have it hard in comparison to the incredibly minor choices that will ostracize you permanently as a male growing up.
>>
>>34702095
Hey I play gw2 too
>>
>>34702141
Yep, no thanks.

With that much money you could get some whore wife or something so go for it instead. You can even get one of those that fuck other guys in front of you if that's your kink.
>>
>>34702167
I can pay you a lot more if that's enough for you I really want a cute neet weeb gf though not some whore.
>>
File: 1482974271096.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482974271096.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>34702124
>I only masturbate to cartoons.
>you're ALL certainly getting sex with a disgusting frequency though

I get that you're baiting or being intentionally dense, but we're clearly talking about you as a demographic, not every single individual female that exists.

Trying way too hard, but you're getting (You)s, so I guess you got what you wanted.
>>
>>34702141
Saddest shit I've read in a while lol
>>
File: 1485807676315.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485807676315.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>>34702192
>lol

how fucking gone is this board
>>
File: onjews.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
onjews.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>34701989
>Jews turned women into sluts.

No, it's just women being women. Stop portraying women as victims, stormfag.
>>
>>34702160
Noice.
What class is your main?

>>34702155
Look I'm not saying men have it easy, quite on the contrary I know whenever there's some shitty war some retarded rich old man will send a shitload of you guys to your deaths while he gets even more cash.

What I'm saying is that society forces girls to follow shitty standards like literal sheep.
At least men do something about it, think of this board for example, there's way more outcasts here than females right?? Do you know why? Maybe because more guys say fuck the system. Females just don't have the strength to do that in same numbers as you guys do.

In the end we all lose because society is getting dumber and dumber while some idiot with no long term planning skills keeps getting richer, then one day everything colapses because no one thought that maybe having a decent society that would keep on advancing was a better idea than some evil bastard accumulating riches for his lifetime.

Humanity is it's own downfall because people only care about themselves.
>>
>>34702223

>I know whenever there's some shitty war some retarded rich old man will send a shitload of you guys to your deaths while he gets even more cash.

You retarded roastie bitch, during Vietnam women were the majority of voters and were able to get all sorts of legislation passed to increase their own privileges.
>>
>>34702187
But my demographics is not the same as the average female, I'm literally an outcast here dude so your theory is debunked here.

Now here's the deal, as I said the average girl that follows all trends like their life depends on it will have a ton of sex because that's what society wants and expects them to do so.

Blame the game not the player.
>>
>>34702243
And where does that invalidates the fact the ones that got most profit from all the deaths there were CEOs of places like lockheed marin, general electrics and so on? They all were males that used the average male as a peon for profit.
>>
>>34701585
I'm a guy. I honestly don't think I could go a month without sex anymore.
>>
File: 1471789585435.jpg (212KB, 965x780px) Image search: [Google]
1471789585435.jpg
212KB, 965x780px
>>34702223
>society forces
You are society. Women "force" other women to do this, not some boogeyman that you can point to and blame for your problems. The problem is internal, and that's not something you actually want to address, because it makes the entire gender culpable.

You misunderstand a lot of things, but the most important one is why most men ended up here. Some of us are here because we dropped out of the game, but there's a significant amount that would kill to have what you had. The ability to fit in easily, to conform to a group and be wanted. We're not cats, we're apes, and we have an innate desire to be part of something. You're not telling men we're lucky for not having something you had - you're telling men that even something granted to you for free, with no effort on your own, is something most of them will never attain and desperately want.

Again, you're detached from the situation because you have no idea what the other side is like. You're sitting in the middle of a rainstorm wondering why the guy dying of dehydration wants water.
>>
>>34702272

YOU STUPID ROASTIE, even if what you say were true - ALL CORPORATIONS exist to serve the interests of women. Every single CEO of those companies, and practically all employees of note HAVE WIFES.

The 19 year old boy who gets drafted and dies isn't married to that woman, but he dies. You roastie.
>>
people must think you're mentally ill now'a days if you haven't had sex.

all the more reason to not leave the house.
>>
File: 1407952707869.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407952707869.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>34702253
>theory is debunked

Assuming you're even real, and you're not making things up for attention, your demographic is not only infinitesimally small, but self induced. Whether you "want" to have sex, or a large group of friends is irrelevant. You could have it, very easily, and with significantly less work than any man here due to your gender.

Women don't have sex because it's "expected" of them, they have it because they want to. For social status, for pleasure, because that's something their id is driven by. You're just typing nonsense at this point if you believe society is some tyrannical overlord that a cabal is controlling to make you do things you're too weak to overcome.
>>
>>34702306
You honestly think some motherfucker like Soros would do something because of pussy?

Do you think females somehow own all CEOs? Why do you think they cheat so much and have so many trophy wives? Females are just toys for them.
>>
>>34702167
Yup, someone nice to you and you turn into a bitch. Typical.
>>
>>34702419
Your idea of being nice is pretty skewed up buddy.
>Offer money for sex.
>See? I'm being nice. Now suck it bitch.
>>
File: 1481112139780.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481112139780.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>34702419
C'mon. You know that you're falling for it, right?
>>
File: 1486205510588.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486205510588.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>34701585
Ayy lmao she looks like nicholas cage, she probably couldn't get any if she wanted any
>>
>>34702502
>"she" doesn't reply to any comments that require thought
>responds only to questions about 'be my gf' and low hanging fruit instead

my almonds sure are activated today
>>
>>34702047
>she STILL goes out with guys to blow them
I like this woman
>>
The book description is very telling

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003NX75UE/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>riding cock carousel
>turn 30
>realizes the cock carousel is meaningless
>omg why are men so shallow
>>
>>34702253
>not like teh other grils ;)
Yes you are, and you know it you vacuous skank. Hang yourself.
>>
>>34702597
What comments?
Pretty sure I answered to all the ones that had a (you).
>>
>>34702645
If you're the same grill that's been talking since the start, you obviously missed longer posts replying to you. You're either intentionally dense, or baiting.
>>
>>34702666
Tell me which post.
I will reply to it so I can appease to your autistic anger.
>>
File: 1416496887660.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1416496887660.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>34702685
>wanting (You)s this badly

Scroll up for literally three seconds.
>>
>>34702095
the dirty little secret key difference is: females get bullied by other females only

males get bullied by females and other males, most of which only follow suit after the females have already decided they are to be bullied, usually until they kill themselves or end up in the basement

well guess what that means for society
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13KB, 469x314px
>>34702666

Check'd.

And yes. This is now a bait thread. How have we gotten this bad?...
>>
>>34701765
You know the rules. Post em or gtfo
>>
>>34702693
You're just being butthurt at the fact you can't prove anything, keep posting reaction images instead of linking me to the post that I didn't reply.

Also you're most likely the autistic kid that wanted me to be your gf after you called me a bitch and whore.
>>
>>34702694
I never said we had worse than you guys, I'm just saying that the reason bullshit like the OP picture happens is due to females being forced into a shitty group mentality and if they do not adhere to it they get bullied hard.
>>
>>34702731
>being literally blind

You're still baiting, but sure, we can play along.

>>34702286
>>34702325

Or are you going to tell me you missed those too?
>>
File: 1478677316511.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478677316511.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>34702666
>those trips

chek'd
>>
>>34702745
I'm not saying you said that

I'm saying you ONLY OTHER FEMALES decided you are to be bullied, just like other females always decide who is to be ostracized while males only follow suit to impress.

hence females are evil is objectively true whatever the reason for this behaviour is
>>
>>34702749
Ok so >>34702286 was answered early when I said that females bully the others into submission once a certain standard is set by some kind of top player, be them some famous actress or whatever else the media tells us.

and >>34702325 is basically saying I don't exist because I'm a neet female shut-in weeb.

What else I have to answer to them?
Seriously dude?
>>
>>34702841
>set by some kind of top player

Which again, is not "society", it's other women. The problem is internal, you all are culpable. You are your own problem, not some overlord figure you can blame all of your problems on.

>saying I don't exist

Not what I said. I said even if you do exist, and by extension everyone that fits the qualities you described, can easily escape from that and that they're all self inflicted wounds. Even you're aware of this, you've stated how it's "not as bad" for women several times.

Keep moving those goalposts though.
>>
File: 1480370946156.jpg (16KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480370946156.jpg
16KB, 255x255px
Everyone!

Stop taking the fucking bait.

You all know the rules that prevent this shit from happening. Post them or GTFO.
>>
>>34701585
>women literally have so much sex that not having sex for one year is an epic adventure for them

holy shit
>>
>>34701732

t-""""""""""""""""""""""redpillers"""""""""""""""""""""" so insane from basic sexual frustration and loneliness they can't see the obvious population control and social conditioning going on right now.

It's ok, though, we all play a part in this play, the normies, the women, the liberals, the terrorists, the Trump supporters and even you, pathetic manchildren virgins, we are all puppets in the big show.

I don't really blame anyone here for their shitty hateful behavior, but it's unforgiveable that you motherfuckers can think that you can take some form of moral highground over everyone else when robots are as much a part of this shitty normie status quo meant to keep people divided and miserable.

Fucking face the goddamn truth. You are not a bigger victim than any other group of people. What makes me mad is that most robots keep acting as if society itself was built with the specific purpose of weedi g people like you out. That's the very definition of unwarranted self-importance. Just because you are the bottom feeder doesn't mean you can't be a self-centered special snowflake who thinks his misanthropic view of normieland is an """""""higher truth"""""" and a """"""""redpill"""""""".

The truth is you're jusylt anus ravaged. You don't actually have any insightful awareness about what's going on in the world.

>illuminati

You don't need some fucking satan worshipping Sith lord cult to rule the workd, just a bunch of families with all the money in the world. Politicians are corporate puppets enslaved to money and nothing else. We are divided and kept under control so we keep buying. The truth is actually so simple it fucking hurts.
>>
It's not because she went a year without sex, but it's probably because she wrote a good book about her year without sex.

Subtle difference.
>>
>>34702952
Pretty much this.
Trends exist to make money, to push products.
The easiest it is to force people into them, higher the profits will be.
>>
>>34702952
> pathetic

That was unnecessary.
>>
File: 1414641878001.png (66KB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1414641878001.png
66KB, 326x256px
>>34702952
>most robots keep acting as if society itself was built with the specific purpose of weedi g people like you out

I'd argue that's the minority. I'm fully aware that I'm an unattractive, uninteresting male to which has no value to society. I can still be angry at how my life turned out and the era I was born in while understanding that fact.

I dislike normalfags because things come to them naturally that I can't attain, and most of them take it for granted while simultaneously pushing that I could have it if I just "tried harder". Am I supposed to embrace them? Cherish that their lives are better than mine?
>>
>>34701709
Media is 90% female tho
That's why it sucks and people moved away to online services
>>
>>34702952
>robots keep acting as if society itself was built with the specific purpose of weedi g people like you out
but this is objectively true
>>
>>34703058
Scientists are literally the most important people for society, and they aren't attractive.
>>
>>34701765
>Women control 80% of all spending
>Get 60% of all wellfare
>Are 54% of voters
But somehow it's never their fault
>>
>>34703094
>picking out one solitary piece from the entire post

It's the parts that make the whole, anon.
>>
>>34703058
Society was built around the interests of women even when they didn't get to vote
The first tribal wars where over the women and army's who won took the women away
It's so ingrained into consciousness that people see women as nurturers even when they are the opposite and men as completely disposable even when it's not at all the case
>>
>>34703090

I agree, if you ran a town, wouldn't you get rid of that homeless guy and that creepy frog posting ugly loser that's inside a dark room masturbating to anime and cp?

Of course you would, because even criminals serve a purpose (to have a security industry and a police force) homeless and robots are literally non productive and useless, no one wants them, even their moms prayed they would have had a normal Chad son instead of that burden
>>
File: 1472345343598.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472345343598.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Ok so basically since in your minds it's all females fault and they control the whole world (somehow soros, rotchild etc are all females)

Why don't you guys join the female train and enjoy the free gibs yourselves?

Just tell people you're trannies and get that sweet female privilege.
>>
>>34703132
Who exactly are you replying to
>>
>>34703173
A stupid cunt of course
>>
>>34703124

> just told him how he could be part of societies greatest people without the need to be attractive
> bu--- but, but, bu-t but
>>
File: 1471071482821.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471071482821.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>34701709
>being female has nothing to do with it, we are in the same situation as you guys.
>we are in the same situation as you guys.
>>
>>34703236
Do you not think intelligence is as much an innate trait as being attractive?

>j-just do this thing which you may or may not have the aptitude for and your problems will be solved!
>btw the rest of your post about being uninteresting or invaluable to society due to other problems I'm not going to reply to because then I'd have to actually consider your viewpoint

my synapses sure are firing today
>>
>>34703236
If you work incredibly hard the rest of your life you may end up being considered alomst as important as someone born with the opposite sex to a small community of people who know enough about science to know of your accomplishments
You may still get beaten to death on the streets because some random girl thought it was funny to scream rape tho
>>
>>34703243
I'm starting to believe that all women are retarded.
>>
>>34701886
Women are more socially dependent. This kid of thing hits them harder. Whereas men's minds are one way, women's are another and they're wired to prioritise social function above all else. Why do you think they watch soap operas?
>>
File: 1413750435612.png (62KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1413750435612.png
62KB, 231x231px
>>34703338
Significant amount is just an utter lack of empathy for someone suffering from something outside of their own circle of experiences. If it hasn't happened to them, or can't happen to them, they don't view it as something overly negative.

It's the same way they can abuse and publicly ridicule someone outside of that norm and still view themselves as innately good people. All they have to do is convince themselves that the person they're mocking is "bad" somehow and all personal guilt fades away.
>>
I'm a fembot but I think you guys are right
>>
>loads of Money
I have learned a long time ago that there is not enough money in books

Now, if she were to get a deal and make a MOVIE, then we can talk
>>
File: 1477616094412.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477616094412.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
>>34701709
>we are in the same situation as you guys
shut up
>>
File: eir.jpg (200KB, 850x897px) Image search: [Google]
eir.jpg
200KB, 850x897px
>>34702095
You should roleplay as my norn gf.
She can have a dick too if you'd like that.
>>
I should write a book and title it, "I lost my virginity at 22, and I'm 31 now, and that was literally the first and last time I put my penis inside of a vagina."

It'll basically be a cover with no pages.
>>
>>34703287
Oh so it's too hard? Can't get away from the chicken tendies for too long? Give me a break. Your lazy and that's what makes you pathetic, not how attractive you are
>>
>>34703570
>still harping on the same minor aspect of a larger post
>ignoring everything that doesn't conform to that thought process
>ignoring >>34703300

whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
File: 1466554190250.png (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466554190250.png
282KB, 640x480px
>>34701709
>being female has nothing to do with it, we are in the same situation as you guys.
>mfw statistics literally prove otherwise
>mfw she's spouting pure just-world fallacy acting like she's in the right
>mfw females on this site actually exist and they are mentally challenged like everyone expected them to be
>>
>>34703615
> still coming up with excuses
Whatever man keep ignoring my posts because you're too scared to face the truth, don't accomplish shit and blame it all because of your looks, geesus what a fucking pussy
>>
>>34703538
Asura masterrace here though sorry.
My only other two chars are a male norn with funny mustache and a male char warrior.

No one will ever find out I'm a girl in there.
>>
File: fattie.jpg (402KB, 1712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fattie.jpg
402KB, 1712x1200px
>>34701585
>WTF So a woman doesn't have sex for one fucking year and everyone goes nuts?!?

Yes, because it's so extremely weird for women to not have sex for more than a couple of days.
>>
>>34703668
Whether it's looks or laziness, what's the difference? I didn't decide to be ugly, and I didn't decide to be lazy. Nobody decides anything, it's all a dice roll.
>>
>>34703668

>>34703300
keep ignoring it anon
keep ignoring that intelligence is genetic
keep ignoring that not everyone has the ability to be >le science man
keep ignoring that your solution isn't actually a solution
>>
>>34703668
>says looks aren't the only thing that matter
>LOL YOU JUST WANT TO HIDE BEHIND LOOKS

Are you retarded?
>>
>>34703716
Laziness is something you can work on. It may not be a choice to start lazy but it is a choice not to improve. Would you rather be lazy or would you rather not? If not, then you need to make a concerted effort.
>>
>>34703716
>>34703730

science was just an example, but yeah your right, you were born lazy enough to not be able to practice and study like any other human on earth, we get it, makes perfect sense, by all means don't just admit your lazy by choice, nah keep making excuses for that too
>>
>>34703756
> it is a choice not to improve
You don't decide the choices you make, either.
>>
>>34703789

Ok, this is bait.
>>
>>34703807
I don't know how someone can be this scientifically unaware in 2017. Read a fucking book.
>>
File: Eir_megamilk.png (948KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
Eir_megamilk.png
948KB, 600x640px
>>34703669
You should create a female norn then.
They are very cute, hot and I want to get fucked by them.
>>
>>34703784
You're either baiting at this point or just incredibly dense. It's the exact same as "just walk up to her bruh that's what I do" applied ad naseum to every aspect of life.

You don't choose whether you're attractive, or intelligent beyond a small upper limit that not everyone can achieve. Not everyone has the ability to be pretty, or be smart, or have social charisma. This is the stupidest just-world fallacy garbage I've seen here all day, and that includes the bait ""fembot"" from earlier.
>>
>>34703818
b-but anon didn't you know if you were just a scientist all of your problems would be solved and society would love you?

are you even trying anon?
>>
>>34703834
YOU MORON NO ONE IS BORN KNOWING LAW OR HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO, YOU JUST SACRIFICE YOUR TIME TO LEARN AND PRACTICE SHIT (you don't need to be intelligent to fucking do that)

I am so triggered, never in my life have I met someone so deluded in my life
>>
>>34703878
>YOU MORON NO ONE IS BORN KNOWING LAW OR HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO
They are born with the level of intelligence and talent to do it
You don't expect a literal retard to become a neurosurgeon right? Same logic applies here.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 573x768px
> Hey anon why don't you learn something?

I can't i wasn't born intelligent

> Hey anon why don't you go out to get a job?

I can't I was born lazy

> Hey anon wtf are you talking about? That makes zero sense

HURR DURRR MUH SCIENCEEEEEEEEE
2017 NOT KNOWIN SCIENCE N SHIET
>>
>>34703834
Hey I'm the """"fembot""" from earlier and I'm not the anon you were arguing all this time, I also just stopped talking to you guys since you all plan to keep crying about your lives anyways, you guys just need some ice cream, thick glasses and we can call this board tumblr.

>>34703821
I don't know why but I never liked to make sexy bikini clad characters in mmos, I always liked the manly men in cool armor more, also it doesn't help all my serious characters look like big boss whenever I can customize them in games...
>>
>>34703878
>everyone has the same innate ability to learn how to do the piano
>Jamal who didn't learn how to read until he was 16 is the same as Beethoven, who clearly was born with an innate ability to play and compose
>since he was fucking deaf

You're actually retarded.
>>
>>34703938
>i wasn't born intelligent
You got that right.
>>
>>34703756
>I didn't decide to be ugly
Realizes that can't be refuted

>b-b-but you're still lazy he he still your fault lel
But does not being lazy improve an ugly man's chance at a healthy relationship since the number one factor for human attraction is ... being physically attractive, who would've thought ?
How is putting in effort in other areas going to make your life better if you're crippled from the start ? No amount of ''but muh personality'' is going to give you charisma without the looks to back it up so you either get extremely lucky or become rich and go for a gold digger, both cases being extremely unlucky to happen.
>>
File: 5571.png (216KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
5571.png
216KB, 640x484px
>>34703878
>YOU MORON NO ONE IS BORN KNOWING LAW OR HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO

You know Mozart wrote his first composition at 5, right? But sure, no one is born with innate talent, he just worked really really hard before he was 5 to have that level of ability.
>>
>>34702253 <- you just got rekt
>>34702325 good job anon
>>
>>34703995
Postmodern social constructivism has rotted his brain. If anything, feel pity for him.
>>
>>34703962
I think you're confusing hard work with intelligence
>>
>>34704022
No, I was calling him a retard.
>>
>>34701585
REEEE, fuck fuck my life. Not what I needed to read today as my cyborg ass got to work. fucking need some god damn alcohol now, holy shit this isnt real. fuck it all to death Trump and Bannon please, just fuck it all up.
>>
>>34703995
>>34703954
Mozart was just passionate and obsessed with his music, this article debunks one of your many excuses https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jan/01/arts.music
There is no reasoning with you, you hate the fact that the sole reason you are who you are is because of your decision and yours only, you try to blame the world and the way you were born, but it's all under your control and you failed yourself, and just like an abused child you ignore the facts and repress that part of you because it makes you feel like shit
>>
>>34704097
>liberal rag "debunks" genetic determinism
you don't say
>>
File: IMAG0067.jpg (1000KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0067.jpg
1000KB, 3264x1836px
>>34703166
Rather be a rebel and show trannies, white knights and females what's up.
>>
>>34704097
>the 5 year old was just passionate
>there was no innate ability, he was just a hard worker

Not even you believe this.
>>
File: kittie_norn.jpg (465KB, 800x962px) Image search: [Google]
kittie_norn.jpg
465KB, 800x962px
>>34703952
You should try to play a badass norn chick sometime.
They have good armor aswell and you could roleplay with me.
>>
>>34703878
So you're saying that if you get 1000 people of the same age with no prior musical knowledge and give them piano lessons they will all become great pianists ? This is straight up bullshit, a lot of them will either hit skill walls or it will take them unreasonable amount of time to make progress after a while, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

The only thing triggering you so much right now is your lack of intelligence which results in your inability to comprehend ideas outside of your simplistic opinions on life.
You are literally mentally retarded and I'm saying this unironically: kill yourself.

>>34704097
Good thing you just proved yourself that any retard can become a genius in a specific field by passion and hard work alone, this way you won't feel like you were doomed from the start.
>>
>>34703390
This is also correct.

But that doesn't mean females don't have advantage over society. They really really do. And it sucks for both woman and man who acknowledge it. Unless they're leeching off it
>>
>>34704097
>your decision and yours only

Yeah, I'm sure it was every robot's choice to be bullied. I know for a fact I chose to have my arm broken by another kid in my thug high school because I chose to look at him wrong.

I chose to be born ugly. I chose to be average in school, despite making every effort to attend tutoring and studying with no parental support. I chose to get a 900 on the SAT, the fact that I tried it three times and went to a prep course along with studying is completely irrelevant.

You're so desperate to believe that everyone is equal that you're willing to belittle anyone that tells you otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 700x537px
>>34704166
>>34704118
>>34704175

Why so much trigger? He's only trying to help you guys. Listen to Bob Ross.
>>
>>34704209
I accept that skills can be improved, but that doesn't mean free will is real.
>>
>>34704204

WTF I KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES HERE
U GUYS DONT WANT TO SIT DOWN AND READ A BOOK OR LEARN SOMETHING AND THEN GET A JOB?! FINE FUCK OFF IM SUPER TRIGGERED GO BACK TO PLAYING VIDEO GAMES YOU PATHETIC LOSERS, BUT LISTEN TO ME WELL, AND NEVER FORGET THIS:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU WERENT BORN LAZY, YOU JUST CHOSE TO BE LAZY.
>>
>>34704209
>help

He wants to feel good about himself and his achievements, and the easiest way to do that is to look at someone who doesn't have those and tell them the only reason they've failed is completely their own.

Next I'll be told that IQ isn't a thing, and Ashkenazi jews and east asians just work significantly harder than african tribal villagers.
>>
File: 1432532250806.jpg (9KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
1432532250806.jpg
9KB, 200x261px
>>34704271
>addressed absolutely nothing and doubles down with all caps

You sure told me
>>
>>34704271
>YOU JUST CHOSE TO BE LAZY
And why did we choose that?
What caused that decision?
>>
>>34704292
not even the Socratic method can save him now
>>
>>34704271
> implying their mom doesn't shout this to them every waking day of their lives

Kek get triggered hard normie
>>
>>34701585

wtf.
I'm 49yo and it's been 49 years I didn't have sex. In less than 12 months I could write a book "Chastity: My Half A Century Without Sex".

Will I sell lots and lots of books?
Btw I was born with a penis, and I'm straight male since then. Will media guys consider my book?

And nope: even if I only make a grand out of my book, I won't waste even a penny to buy sex-related stuff.
>>
>>34701843
youre right.
originaminal
>>
>>34704271
>READ A BOOK OR LEARN SOMETHING AND THEN GET A JOB?!

He was a retarded wagecuck all along. FUCK YOU for wasting my time you human trash.
Go suck Noseberg's dick for some quick cash, you fucking spineless waste of oxygen. Was this the plan all along ? To shill your retarded slavery activity on this board ?
Kill yourself for advising others to waste 8 hours every day to make other people rich.
Just do it wagecuck, we all know you're suffering that's why you're so mad anyway.
>>
>>34702179
Dude its bait, she did not show tits and a real girl would actually contact you at the least. At best person you're talking to is a sissy boy.
>>
File: 1428777193385.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1428777193385.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>27 years without sex
>>
>>34701585

seems like her name/surname is a bit Jewish.

media would have worshipped her even if she wrote "three days without sex".
>>
>>34701903
>society does
Automatically discarded.People who don't know which psychological mechnisms are at play or who in particular is pushing something always resort to "society does x".
>>
>>34704421
Maybe she just doesn't want to be a whore.
Why do you guys always think a girl will hop on your dick because you're offering her 2 grand?
>>
if she wasn't hot. no one would promote her book.

i think she doesn't actually know that.
>>
>>34701585
>this counts as revolutionary in the current year + 1

I need an uprising, then have the guy write a book about it
>>
>>34701843
And i wonder who laps up the media, is it the dudes? Are they listening to the fashion trends and sexual irresponsiblility and blindly following it? Its a sucky move for the elite to manipulate the population to fit a consumer society, but you cant ignore the ones actually falling for it, been ing moulded by it, and those people are maonly females. (((They))) tried to control the world with right wing religion, but the men weren't having it, they are trying with the left now and women, and things seem to be going pretty well for them (although its still fresh, might go for a century or so before people smarten up, but will those people be mainly women?)
>>
>>34703981
A fat, ugly neet with no ambition is less likely to get a gf than a motivated, hard working, in shape ugly person.
>>
>>34701843
>weeb neet hiki grill
>not following trends
Kill yourself m8 youre a niche Stacy, literally the most basic "xd anime nerd grillllll". Go back to drawing yaoi and get off my board

Same tactics, different playing field, move on robros
>>
>>34701585
Itt (((fembot))) onvades thread, says she gets no attention, people start showering her and asking her to socialize ingame ans such

Never fails doesn't it
>>
>>34701770
But that proves it.
She could get any guy but she chose not to so she could write a book about it.
>>
File: 1485302428147.png (101KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
1485302428147.png
101KB, 452x523px
>>34701709
>It's basically some kind of divide and conquer by god knows who to keep the population in check.

Yeah... I wonder who...
>>
>>34701903

>How easy do you think it is to talk to other girls if instead of twilight you decided to read something from neil gaiman?

You can get into literal fist fights over your taste of clothing and music if you're a guy.
>>
>>34706113
This is true, I've been hit for being a goth. Obviously I just wanted to hang around with my edgy little friends, but nah
>>
>>34706138

Goth girls are the best.
>>
>>34706186
Agreed. I got with a couple of them, none of whom were obese surprisingly. One was French too, so that was novel.
>>
File: Y.png (973KB, 1366x653px) Image search: [Google]
Y.png
973KB, 1366x653px
>>34701585

>>34701898

Fucking WHAT THIS PERSON IS NOW A RENOWNED AND CELEBRATED SUCCESS BECAUSE OF THIS

I want to read it, I want it to consume me
>>
>>34701709
>I haven't had sex in ages
wow! that's crazy
>>
She lyin'
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.