[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Eddie /our guy/? Also what the fuck is up with that cunt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7240.jpg (224KB, 1242x1137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7240.jpg
224KB, 1242x1137px
Is Eddie /our guy/? Also what the fuck is up with that cunt? Can she go one sentence without using an emoji?
>>
>>34701407
Well, she is kinda right.
>>
>>34701407

>Haha

Notoregano
>>
>haha I'll pretend nice people are actually secretly evil so I feel justified in rejecting them
>tee hee I'm so smart!
>>
>>34701599
This.
She's trying to lie to herself more than anyone
>>
>>34701599
As former nice guy I can say nice people are evil. Literally every nice guy does things for girl to manipulate her into relationship. If I were a girl and had to choose between nice guy and chad I too would go for chad.
>>
>>34701407
That's the thing, people on here are so starved for affection that they perceive one of those guys doggedly following a girl around as in the right. It doesn't matter that his only motive is to sleep with her, the fact that he is giving her attention is enough. People who treat everyone nicely are generally loved by everyone in the community, but people who only give this treatment to pretty girls are not only manipulative, they are easily spotted.
>>
>>34702018
>people on here
Post disregarded.
>>
>>34702035
r9k is a small subset of a larger community, and generally many on here share this mindset. I am not alleging that everyone on here shares these beliefs, but it is the dominant outlook here
>>
>>34701599
It's actually her being "nice" to good people to get shit out of them, every woman does this and you don't get to say no or else everyone thinks you are a sperg
>>
>>34702035

>>34701599
Case in point (originally)
>>
>>34702079
Prove it and you aren't allowed to use bias
>>
>>34701407
>Dude's name is Eddie Guerrero
>>
>>34702114
Don't be an obtuse fucker, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
File: volt.jpg (44KB, 465x361px)
volt.jpg
44KB, 465x361px
she's right. Normies pretend to be nice, and are "too nice" because they are manipulating you:

>"tee hee anon!!! we haven't spoken in agesss x"
>"oh h-hey Stacy well maybe we.. erm.. we could-"
>"ha ha ha so true!! you're so funny anon"
>"thanks"
>"listen, I'm going to Chad's party tonight-"
>"I'd love to come"
>"nooo silly it's just a few of us, but we have this assignment tomorrow? could you be a sweetie and do it for me hun?"
>"o-okay"

And then she gets pumped full of Chad's cum. This also happens in the workpace my lads, and she'll get you to do her work and then she'll get promoted over you for shagging the boss. Pretty fucking rage inducing to be honest.
>>
>>34702114
A lot of people on here are obsessed with fucking girls rather than actually getting to know them and form a real relationship. Sure, Chad does it, but if robots expect women to view them as a person woulden't it help if they gave the same respect?
>>
>>34702079
>>34702109
>>34702150
>>34702259
Sounds like some confirmation bias to me

really made me armchairpsychology
>>
>>34701928
>Literally every nice guy does things for girl to manipulate her into relationship

oh wow
people doing nice things
making others feel good
because they want to be with them and make them happy
how fucking evil
>>
>>34702269
>Prove it
What the fuck do you expect? How does one go and prove this, think through things first you retard
>>
>>34701407
I thought Eddie Guerrero was dead
>>
>>34701407

Lmao eddy. Bit it hard.
>>
>>34701407
i don't get it tobeqhwy

you probably followed rules in school or obey the law, but for some reason you aren't going to behave according to what women (in your league) appreciate or admire? what malfunction made you think you can't act differently? especially when "nice guys" are literally acting that way out of inexperience/anxiety

why do you think you "win" if you get upset or talk shit about girls who think you're too nice, especially girls you don't even really know? wasn't the original point to get a girlfriend? how can you look at the guy who failed at getting to the starting line saying "well have fun at the race XDD im sarcastic!" and believe that he deserves any respect?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.