[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How nitpicky are you regarding having a gf? Would you date someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1486176654466.jpg (524KB, 1133x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1486176654466.jpg
524KB, 1133x1182px
How nitpicky are you regarding having a gf? Would you date someone of a different race?
>>
>>34701297
I have to find her attractive, and enjoy her company. If a girl of another race fits that then great, it doesn't really bother me
>>
>>34701297
>How nitpicky are you regarding having a gf?

Nothing crazy, I just want her to be cute, not a whore and kind.

>Would you date someone of a different race?

'no'
>>
Would they date me is the bigger question. Being a black dude into asian chicks ain't easy.

Although to be fair I've never actually tried real life, so rather, it ain't easy in online dating.
>>
>>34701328
Traitorrrr

Originality
>>
>>34701389
I'm already mixed...
>>
>>34701297
I'm incredibly picky.
But race isn't one of my search conditions. Pale skin is though. But it doesn't exclude black girls.
>>
>>34701297
i simply dont find niggers attractive and ive never met one who wasnt insufferably loud and obnoxious. Its not that im entirely against the idea its simply this. As for sandniggers, well theyre simply ugly and i cant into islam

I would date an east asian or a white.
>>
>>34701297
I need to find her attractive to some degree. My standards are very low so this isn't asking much. Other than that the thing that I value most would be innocence. I would not want a jaded person. Race isn't important, but I don't find some of them attractive at all, e.g. black.
>>
>>34701426
>ive never met one who wasnt insufferably loud and obnoxious

Are you one of those blacks =/= niggers people? Because I find that hard to believe. Where do you live?
>>
>>34701297
I'll date white, asian, or certain hispanics. I'm more picky about them being virgins.
>>
>>34701297
Not too picky, I know what I'm worth and I don't expect anything above that. And I'd date any race if she looks cute.
>>
>>34701297
Nitpicky in a sense that if it doesnt happen naturally there is no way in hell i will force it.

And i would most definitely date a hot korean chick.
>>
how they look isn't as important to me as how they make me feel.

some women look good, but make you feel like shit, never give you credit or compliment you on anything because they are narcissists obsessed with themselves.

people who are average looking are less likely to be a raging narcissist.
>>
>around my age
>hygienic
>3/10 or above
these are literally my only requirements
>>
i like cute girls and girls with innocent personalitys. which just happen to be mostly asian and white

idont think ive ever seen a black girl that has the cute look and the innocent personality too
>>
At this point I'd take any Christian girl who isn't obese,
>>
I just want a QT with short hair and freckles, small enough so I can pick her up and kiss her. Race doesn't matter too much, though I have been developing a thing for Hispanics recently.
>>
File: 1485860148294.jpg (55KB, 556x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485860148294.jpg
55KB, 556x434px
>>34701297
Depends, not attracted to niggers in any way tho.

Not racist either they're just don't get my John workin
>>
>>34701297
Here's my list of requirements:

>

That's it. Someone be my gf pls.
>>
>>34701297
My girl is iranian lmao i dont mind it
>>
i just like cute faces

race doesnt matter i dont want kids anyways
>>
>>34701297
She should be attractive by my standards. She could be a different race and relatively ugly. She can't be really fat however, one of the few things I can't tolerate and I can tolerate a manface even.
>>
>>34701338
>Nothing crazy, I just want her to be cute, not a whore and kind.

In 2017, this is enough to be really picky.
>>34701297
I'm very selective because I'm seeking lifelong relationship. I want her to be honest, virtuous, clever, rational and fun to hang with.
I've never saw a woman fitting those criteria.
I don't care about her race, as long as our kids won't get some sickness because of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_103349.jpg (10KB, 544x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_103349.jpg
10KB, 544x343px
>>34702918
Niggerism is a pretty dangerous disease if you ask me famdingo
>>
Only if she was Wight.
>>
>>34702967
Well, I'm black, lad.
So even if I cared, it would be hypocritical for me to refuse black women.
And east african girls are pretty cute.
>>
File: 1379693340623.png (249KB, 818x739px) Image search: [Google]
1379693340623.png
249KB, 818x739px
She must be
>a girl(female)
>a virgin and saving herself for marriage
>a reasonable weight
>into the same autistic geeky hobbies I am (vidya, anime, Dungeons and Dragons)
>genuinely in love with me
>>
>>34701297
>no "party is the meaning of life" mentality
>shares some interests
>tries to be a contributing member in society even if it's not a pleasure for her
>cute and fun to be around
I would date probably anyone fitting in there so that excludes black girls for the most part, race mixes might have more success from black.
>>
Would never date a nigger (look repulsive, loud, obnoxious, cringe worthy), Asian (obnoxious, hateful, sound like squeezing children, slit eyes are gross and they're flat) or a Stacy cos she'd be completely un-relatable. Or someone who was fat. Other than that I'd date anyone.
>>

I just want someone who isn't morbidly obese.

It would be a turn-on
>>
As long as she's white desu

I don't want to fuck some nigger and get AIDS down the line and die coughing blood.

Nope
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.