[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE (1) character from any media that had a harder life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: Cy_1SmYXUAARaYU.jpg (58KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cy_1SmYXUAARaYU.jpg
58KB, 960x1200px
Name ONE (1) character from any media that had a harder life than Bradley Armstrong
>>
File: 10729588.jpg (95KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
10729588.jpg
95KB, 960x540px
Believe it!

Dattabayo!
>>
File: 3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg (284KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg
284KB, 1479x1100px
Being Guts is suffering.
>>
File: C1tE3XeVEAAb7vs.jpg (141KB, 1075x1050px) Image search: [Google]
C1tE3XeVEAAb7vs.jpg
141KB, 1075x1050px
>>34701318
The two are actually really similar:

>Missing limbs and scarred eye from a man who knew them for a long time
>Past abuse from their father figures haunts them
>Trying to protect a girl who is too weak for this world
>Trying to kill a man who is much stronger than either of them (Buzzo and Griffith)

Brad is a modern day Guts
>>
>>34701360
>Past abuse from their father figures haunts them
Bradley had a fucked up father but I'm pretty sure his father didn't try to sell his boi pussy to a friend.

Side note, didnt the creator of the game go off the deep end?
>>
E 102-y
>>
>>34701384
>but I'm pretty sure his father didn't try to sell his boi pussy to a friend.

Not quite but it IS implied that Marty coerced Brad into raping/assaulting his sister Lisa, or at the very least Brad was forced to watch. And yeah, the creator is full on white apologist scum but that doesn't mean he can't make a great game.
>>
I think Isaac is at least a notable mention.

>Father disappeared on a mission, leaving him with his mother.
>Mother buys into not-scientology cult, gives away all of their funds to the religion.
>Had to join the merchant marines rather than going to the top college despite passing admissions because they're broke because of his mother.
>Career is stagnating around when his waifu disapears
>Finds out his waifu committed suicide
>After surviving the events of the Ishimura he's kidnapped by the govt and forced to help them build the Marker.
>Keeps seeing hallucinations of his waifu telling him to kill himself
>Eventually stumbles on waifu 2.0, who then leaves him for Chad because she doesn't want to deal with his PTSD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.