[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in college toilets alone >washing my hands >glasses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>in college toilets alone
>washing my hands
>glasses start to slip off my face
>fuck
>i dont want to get water all over my face but i dont want my glasses to fall of either
>brilliant idea comes to mind
>push my face against the wall to push my glasses back on my face
>glasses still not in place
>tilt my head a bit and start pushing again
>pushing harder and harder
>i can do this just need to push harder
>start making groaning noises from the strain
>one last push
>glasses are back on my face, hands free
>hear giggling behind me
>two girls and a guy standing behind me laughing
>one has their phone out
>they were recording me
>get flustered
>shout "this is boys toilet you are not allowed"
>they start laughing even more
>whyme.jpg
>try to grab their phone
>they run off laughing
tfw my autismo moment is going to be posted all over facebook or whatever normies use now
>>
Why were women in men's toilet? Imagine the shitstorm that would happen if a man was in women's bathroom RECORDING WOMEN ON THEIR PHONE.
>>
If they post this online, you actually have a legal case.

Enjoy your free monies which is taken directly from Chad's hands.

>smugpepe.jpg
>>
>>34700950
>if they post this online
How is he going to find it. Since OP is a robot he has no social media presence. Since he's a male and he hasn't killed himself because of the video, the legal case will only result in the video being removed from the original source. It will do nothing about multiple copies and will not provide OP with monetary compensation. Essentially OP would spends thousands of dollars to get the original posting removed while other sources are still up. If he was a woman, it would be different. They would actually do shit, and she would get financial compensation.
>>
>>34701023
>How is he going to find this very specific video of himself?
>implying Chad won't have to pay to get it removed per the judge's order
>>
>>34701054
He won't. OP is a """""priveleged""""" male. So what if someone is poking fun at him? He should toughen up since he's a male, and since he hasn't killed himself in direct correlation to this video, there's no case. As a male bullying only gets attention and intervention when you kill yourself.
Also first OP has to find the video, and that's going to be very hard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.