[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download tinder to practice talking to girls >manage to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

>download tinder to practice talking to girls
>manage to get a girl's number somehow
>she sets up a date at a cafe
>I don't drink coffee because it tastes like garbage
>Never been on a date in my life
>No idea what we're going to talk about because my life basically consists of videogames and anime, both of which she definitely does not do

I'm freaking out you guys this is going to be a disaster, I was happier when my only problems were that it wasn't Tuesday for new anime to watch
>>
>>34700815
Hello OP

It will be a total disaster she'll call you weird and never speak to you again.

And then in a few weeks time you'll try again with another girl and the same thing will happen but it'll be a little less awkward

And then again and around the 4-5th time it'll actually go okay and you'll be a semi normie from there on

Much love xx
>>
she is going to ghost you either way, tinder girls always do even if the date goes well. The only way they wont ghost you is if youre the chadiest chad she had messaged her which I doubt you are.
Dont think much of it, just think of this as unpaid experience. During a date, the man should set the topics of the conversation and the woman should be doing the most talking. If you find yourself talking more than her or she is just going on about shit you didnt even bring up then youre doing it wrong
>>
>>34700815
Ask her about her dont talk about you. Just say you like games or whatever
>>
>>34700815
Doesn't matter dude
Don't get coffee then. Get something else. Everyone has different tastes
And relax. Be open, and friendly. People like friendly people. There's always things to talk about that aren't necessarily your interests, this isn't an interrogation
>>
>>34700815
Don't pay for any of her shit
>>
File: 1475287362610.jpg (306KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1475287362610.jpg
306KB, 1500x1001px
Talk about how I'm not your commander-in-chief

Liberals are easy, I seem to trigger them so this will make her give up the pussy that much quicker

You owe me. 2020, ill see you in the voting booth faggot
>>
Just talk about videogames and anime.

Whatever you do, try. If you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
>>
How the fuck did you manage to get her number and set up a date if you're a compete sperg as it seems? Surely you have some sort of charisma otherwise she wouldn't want to go out.
>>
Remember OP, they are more scared of you than you are of them
>>
>>34700815
>order tea
>hobbies
>music
>family
>travel
>sports
>work
>Netflix shows
>pets
>>
>>34700815
Just ask questions and be honest OP. Girls like to talk about themselves a lot usually.
>>
>>34700815
You are going to fuck it up M8 you sound like a utter disaster already. Why not start out on Grindr? Its 100% chance to get laid if you want and guys are easier to talk to then stupid chicks.
>>
>>34700991
I'm 6'3 and have a funny profile and pictures of my sister's really cute cat.

>>34700957
Thank you, sir.

>>34701003
Surprisingly good advice

You're the best you guys :D
>>
>>34700815
Either way you be destroyed might as well try and realise you will fail and never do this again
>>
>>34701003
>Netflix Shows
XDDDDDDDdont you just love Stranger Things XDDDDDDDDDD like I'm totally TOTALLY a 90 kid XDDDDDDDDD but I feel like deep down I'm an 80's kid XDDDDDDD like my generational identity is transgender XDDDDDDD I may be a TOTAL 90's kid but I really identity as an 80's kid XDDDDDDDD

Say that shit and you're guaranteed pussy
>>
>>34700815
You think you are going on a DATE? bahahaha man you are a cuck, she wants a free meal or drink and I bet you will buy it for her fucking loser M8
>>
>>34700815

since you're already wrecked, then you just should naturally talk about anime anime and videogames.

just keep it on the adult and educated side - that is: don't talk about your score levels on Tetris, talk instead about train physics in Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

and don't talk about your craving for fanservice in next Tuesday's episode of some random magical girls anime. Talk instead of after-effects of vulnerability to qualms of conscience in helicopter-related anime shows like Yomigaeru Sora.

this way, either she'll be actually impressed because she found the rare educated otaku who will make interesting and appealing any future date, or she'll think she wasted many years of her life ignoring anime and vidya and got her only opportunity to dive straight in. It's a win-win.
>>
>>34701065
This is the worst post i've ever seen, stop projecting
>>
>>34701110
This OP. I tried to tell you earlier, but DO NOT PAY FOR HER SHIT. If she scoffs and says, "Ugh I thought this was lyyyke a daaayyte" you tell that bitch this: "I don't pay for other people unless we are officially dating and in a committed monagamous relationship. Otherwise I'm throwing my money away on someone who may not even care about me."
>>
>>34701065
verbatim, or just paraphrase?
>>
>>34701180
>stop projecting
That's literally L I T E R A L L Y every normies opinion of this show.
>>
>>34701186
Verbatim except you have to interpret the XDDD's as some sort of accepted normie facial expression or laugh.
>>
>>34700891
Underrated [originalino] post.
>>
>>34701196
>I dont like a show because of the people that like that
Stop being stupid
>>
>>34701186

verbatim and literally, including the weaboo voice tone

>>34701183
this is unironically the best post of the thread.
>>
>>34700815
Go into it thinking the worst the can happen is you get a funny life story to take from it. If its pathetic, come to back to r9k and post it so we can have a laugh.
>>
>>34700928

Bad advice.

OP if you want to practice go on the date.
If you make any mistakes don't worry, you will improve with more dates.
>>
>people can manage to ACCIDENTALLY get dates on tinder

PLEASE KILL ME
>>
File: kek-mini.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek-mini.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>34701168

also make a webm of your speech while keeping the spycam pointed at her face.

it will fill drastically my brand new Reactions folder.
>>
File: 1424353673490.jpg (122KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1424353673490.jpg
122KB, 500x750px
>>34700815
>download tinder
>match with a cute boy
>we talk via whatsapp
>gonna fuck his boipussy tomorrow

Feels good man
>>
>>34701615
No man I met through Tinder wanted to follow through, do I go for Grindr or something
>>
>>34701627
Gindr is kinda disgusting desu
Use more your tinder until you found someone worth while
>>
>>34701615
>tinder
*grindr, damn iPhone autocorrect.

>cute boy
*gay boy, damn iPhone autocorrect.

>Feels good man
Feels *gay man, damn iPhone autocorrect.
>>
>>34700815
This thread is confusing and turning out gay, ok so are you meeting a woman (man) or a woman?
>>
>>34701627
Just look at the name Grindr, the other guy is right its kind of raunchy but if you just want to suck and fuck its the way to go, this married man met up with me last sat and gave me 100 dollars to jerk off on his face was pretty hot and I got paid, then the other weekend another married man just wanted to give me a BJ was good too he also brought over a bottle of whiskey and left it
>>
>>34701039
>I'm 6'3
lanklets cannot be robots holy shit
>>
>>34700815
OP what if she ends up having a feminine penis will you still fuck her?
>>
>>34701737
>lanklets cannot be robots holy shit

why not?
>>
>>34700815
get a plain coffee but put a fuck ton of sugar in it with some milk and it's good
>>
>>34701737
He could have a 4 inch penis though
>>
>>34700815
>tfw got my first match 2 days ago
>tfw still haven't mustered up the balls to even say hello
>>
>>34701731
I like Tinder better its more quality men then Grindr, Grindr is like meeting another man in a park bathroom and fucking his boipussy that he hasnt washed
>>
>>34701731
This sounds great, I need to find out if married men in my area are equally as desperate
>>
>>34701743
they can get laid even while being total spergs
>>34701760
that just means women will only let him fuck them once
>>
>>34701799
Go for married ones its great senpai, they also want to keep it a secret
>>
>>34701823
I knew a chick who walked out laughing she was going to blow a friend of mine at a party and she came out busting up telling everyone his dick was to small and wasnt worth the time
>>
>>34701698
i'm meeting a female girl

>>34701737
i am 160lbs, also why can't lanklets be robots?

>>34701742
no, i don't like traps

>>34701760
6.5 inch penis, average girth

>>34701763
i don't think you should say just 'hello' i think you need to be more interesting than that. what i did was i asked where she took one of her pictures (picture was of her and some mountains) and then i made up shit about how much i love hiking in the mountains and how much i love exploring new places (i havent left my house once in the last 10 days)
>>
>>34701880
exception that proves the rule
>>34701966
>weightlet
>can still get laid
lanklets CANNOT be robots
>>
>>34701993
i'm a 24 khv, never been laid in my life. i'm not expecting to get laid now either, i'm expecting something like

>so anon do you like sports did you see the superbowl, wow what a comeback right!
no i don't like sports
>so what kind of music do you like, do oyu like hiphop and pop like drake and kid cudi, they're my faveys :)
no i like video game music and gorrilaz and electronic music

etc.
>>
>>34701731
>he also brought over a bottle of whiskey and left it

I'd totally let some masculine dude suck my dick if he did that. What a nice guy
>>
>>34701168
kek.
this is one of the rare posts making me having a look at google and wikipedia
>>
>>34702081

Have you ever had a conversation irl? It's not an exchange of interests and hobbies and what you say is way less important than how you say it, i.e. not being an autist, having give and take, eye contact.

Nobody cares whether you like sports or what music you listen to.
>>
>>34703303

>Have you ever had a conversation irl?
yes. my medic. replied me I got scabies. asked me if I "hang around underground places", dunno what he meant.

>what you say is way less important than how you say it
I guessed it!! I can talk hours about magical girls anime, I only need to work on the "how you say it" thing.

>, i.e. not being an autist
will try my best

>having give and take
I'd be glad to give my penis and receive some -erm- service.

>, eye contact.
I always wear my eye contacts when going out.
>>
>>34702081
She's a woman so she probably isn't into football either.

Maybe just don't mention video game music and the rest is fine.

Have you considered changing this coffee date to a drink at a bar? Even just one beer can help you a lot.

Keep in mind you do not have to have the same interests as someone at all. My ex gf and I had no similar interests and but our personalities just matched up so well. We both had a lot of fun discovering new things that neither of us had ever tried before. If she likes something that you are totally unfamiliar with, just be honest and say "Oh I don't really know much about X. Do you like X?" If she says yes, "I never really got into X myself, but it always seemed interesting to me. What is it you like about X?"
>>
>>34701003
don't talk about sports girls have cringe worthy opinions on them and it will just make you angry
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.