[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >wake up at 8am >hungry >open door >hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1437414831158.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
1437414831158.png
511KB, 932x680px
>be me
>wake up at 8am
>hungry
>open door
>hear roommate and his girlfriend in kitchen laughing
>close door
>go back to bed
>lay there with eyes closed for 2 hours
>10am
>hungryer
>open door
>don't hear anyone
>go downstairs to kitchen
>pots and pans everywhere
>game of jenga piled up in the sink
>oven tray is dirty
>roommate never cleans up after himself
>me no want dirty tendies
>start cleaning it
>finish and get tendies out of freezer
>hear front door open
>roommate and gf are back
>"hey anon, you finished using the oven?"
>"uhhh ye i already ate y-you guys can use it"
>he looks annoyed
>"anon the oven tray is very dirty, you should clean up after yourself"
>"s-sorry i j-just-"
>"whatever bro, just try to be more considerate in future"
>he looks at his gf
>she winks at him
>"ok babe lets go upstairs while anon cleans the kitchen so that we can eat"
>she giggles

i didn't have enough time to cook my tendies as i was cleaning and then they came downstairs smelling like sex so i went back to my room and i'm so hungry now i haven't eaten all day i have been awake for so long
>>
>>34700717
>hungry
>open door
>hear roommate and his girlfriend in kitchen laughing
>close door
>go back to bed

Is this really what you frogfuckers do to avoid interacting with other people? What happens if your roommate stays in the kitchen all day would you not eat anything for the entire day?
>>
File: 3djdjdjdj.jpg (34KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
3djdjdjdj.jpg
34KB, 640x521px
>>34700742
i have a back-up supply of pre cooked tendies in a box under my bed but they are cold and not very crispy so they are not nice to eat, i wish my roommate was a bit nicer to me
>>
>>34700760

Maybe if you stopped being such a little bitch and stood up for yourself your roommate might stop treating you like a doormat and gain a bit of respect for you.
>>
>>34700717
How do you become this pathetic
>>
>>34700717

You wouldn't know what sex smells like. 0/10, that shit never ever happened.
>>
File: 1437414831138.png (290KB, 497x588px) Image search: [Google]
1437414831138.png
290KB, 497x588px
>>34700795
feels ralph man
>>
that's a fuckin fight somebody blames me for something i didn't do, i will shit out my entire body and beat them to death with it

i'll fill the entire place up with thousands of oven trays, knitted christmas sweaters, bear traps, scrambled eggs and bee hives in a complex rube goldberg contraption designed to remove the winking cunts eye, no more normies in the pepe palace
>>
File: pedoalert.png (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pedoalert.png
24KB, 600x600px
>>34700717
This is so pathetic that it's making me angry.

Tell that faggot to go fucking himself.

Have some self respect.
>>
>>34700890
hey that's a good idea, also he never locks his room door so i could put an oven tray under his bed and then he will find it in the future and be so confused haha
>>
>>34700717
I sincerely hope this isn't true and you're just memeing, otherwise this is too pathetic.
>>
>>34700795
It's very simple, just be born autistic
>>
>>34700742
i know ops feel as well. I think op's story is exacerbated but i have gone days without eating properly if the kitchen is busy.Its juat too much stress and effort being in the same room as people i hate. It sucks because i like cooking (not frozen shit) as well.

I dont clean up after cunts though - im not a cuckold. I keep my kitchen stuff hidden so only i use it.
>>
>>34701127
>I dont clean up after cunts though - im not a cuckold. I keep my kitchen stuff hidden so only i use it.

how do you hide your oven?
>>
>>34701142
the hobs cant get that dirty and i dont use the oven. Besides, my food only touches the pans and i can clean them easily.
>>
>>34700742
nah I would just leave the house and go get food. I just hate talking to my house mate because he never shuts his mouth. Multiple times I've gone into the kitchen and he started talking, I went and took a shit and then played a game of CS:GO and he was still talking when I got a drink.

He never noticed I had left the room.
>>
>>34701222
checKEKd
>>
File: 423432.jpg (20KB, 511x633px) Image search: [Google]
423432.jpg
20KB, 511x633px
Hello Fellow Redditors :DDDD
>>
>>34700717

yuor a fucking bitch, at least weaponise your autism and call him a kike faggot, pussy
>>
>>34700717
For fucks sake. Eat a teaspoon of cement and HARDEN THE FUCK UP
>>
Put laxatives in their foods.

It's like rat poision but more legal and more annoying.
>>
>>34700742
Well for starters I live alone so other people aren't a problem
But I do have a dirty dishes problem, mostly because the kitchen is small and I end up getting it all dirty
>>
File: 1387593293510.png (130KB, 274x385px) Image search: [Google]
1387593293510.png
130KB, 274x385px
>>34700717
What a pussy. Seriously? Man the fuck up. When I had a roommate, I fucking left his shit alone . If they want to live like a pigsty, then leave them. Just wash your own shit and leave.
>>
>>34701024
I've known autistists that wouldn't have backed down. This guy is jsu a pussy.
>>
>>34700717
What the fuck? Why didn't you just beat the shit out of that cocksucker? God damn it robot, be a fucking man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.