[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it mean when a girl sits next to you in a public transport?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1406.jpg (59KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
59KB, 460x400px
what does it mean when a girl sits next to you in a public transport? happens to me a lot, what do
>>
>>34700313
it means she needs somewhere to sit OP
>>
You appear unthreatening and don't smell like rotting garbage/have revolting BO. Good job.
>>
I'm a big guy who often appears nervous/anxious. Literally never happens to me.
>>
Nothing you faggot, you're on public transport, she doesn't want your socially incompetent weeb dick you stupid cuck.
>>
Me. Wojak. Everyman.
>>
File: photo.jpg (69KB, 497x498px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69KB, 497x498px
What does it mean when OP posts threads asking such inane questions?
>>
>>34700352
>I'm a big guy
Of course!
>>
>>34700313
I get a boner every time baka
>>
>>34700313
Never got this pic. I'd rather the girl sit somewhere other than next to me. Fucking bitch coming and making me feel uncomfortable
>>
>>34700313
it actually does mean that you seem less intimidating/aren't a smelly old creepy guy
>>
It means they think you're not an immediate threat to them. They don't want to sit next to the homeless guy. At best they might think you'll stand up for them and whiteknight for them.

TDLR - she thinks you're beta.
>>
>>34700398
so, it's good that girls never sit next to me?
>>
>>34700313
>what does it mean when a girl sits next to you in a public transport?

either you're a female or it was the less dangerous free seat available.

try releasing some silent fart.
>>
>>34700398
if they think you will protect them they don't think you are beta lol
>>
>>34700420

I wasn't being entirely serious. If girls avoid you entirely, there might be something off putting about your appearance. Use your brain.
>>
>>34700352
I get resigned looks when girls are forced to sit next to me on planes, I figure it's mostly because I'm a big guy (for you). I always try to smell nice and be polite and try to give them space. Sometimes they get comfortable and we touch legs. It honestly the closest I've been to having sex with a girl.
>>
never had a girl set next to me, they usually pick the homeless guy over me. feels good because i have more space. i guess its because i only shower once or twice a week
>>
>>34700456
or you are nonwhite in a white country
>>
File: Dubs Get Trips 8.jpg (343KB, 999x743px) Image search: [Google]
Dubs Get Trips 8.jpg
343KB, 999x743px
>>34700444
>try releasing some silent fart.

trips required it !!!
>>
>>34700446

I think technically white-knights would still be classed as beta.

Plenty of cops get cucked and ruined because of a beta mentality.
>>
>>34700447
It was merely a jest, my dude.
>>
>>34700464
i'm a white in a nonwhite country (germany)
>>
>>34700477
i remember that video where some big guy protected some thot from a junkie, he was loved all over the comment box

probably because he was good looking though
>>
File: 1480931313789.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480931313789.gif
112KB, 255x231px
Last time that happened it went like this
>sitting on the near-window seat
>girl sits next to me
>start getting super uncomfortable
>my stop is coming
>she still doesn't get off
>decide i'll wait and get off at a later stop
>like 6 stops pass
>fuck this
>"I-I-m sor- Excuse me"
>"sure :)"
>drop my bag while standing up
>keeps slipping from my hands each time I pick it up
>driver almost closes doors before I manage to pick up my bag and get off
>run home hyperventilating
>>
>>34700503
That's some advanced beta faggotry right there

Next time you catch yourself doing some beta shit like that call yourslf out on it and use your sense of pride to act like a normal human
>>
>>34700313

It means you should slide your hand down her pants.
>>
>>34700313
Best case scenario you're not a massive creep.

Worst case scenario she just needed to find a spare seat.
>>
File: awooisangryautism.gif (719KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
awooisangryautism.gif
719KB, 400x360px
>>34700384
this.
like, when I'm on airplanes I internally hope for hot girls to stay away almost as much as fatfags.
the bigger problem is with the ~7 billion people I don't know, not women.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.