[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are late bloomers actually real? Some 25+ robot turning into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 6.jpg (288KB, 1203x1800px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
288KB, 1203x1800px
Are late bloomers actually real?

Some 25+ robot turning into a Chad doesn't seem possible.
>>
I don't know a single guy like that and I've met hundreds of guys.
>>
>get money
>have a haircut which doesnt look bad
>put some muscle on/not visible fat
>be tall
>have a big dick

you wont be a bitchslayer but panties will fly at your way
women hunt, you dont need to social or any of that
youll see when you grow up
>>
Doesn't happen that late. If you're a 25 year old robot, you're literally doomed to be a 30 year old robot. You can get better but people are born Chad's not become Chad's.
>>
I am 18 and I still can't get jackshit of a beard in 2 weeks. Just fluffy tufts of lamb chops
>>
>>34700184
Hmmmm.
In the past two years I went from depressed neet slob to car/job/mostly optimistic.
Got in shape, aspiring to be a cop.
Getting my eyes lasered if the consultation goes ok tomorrow.

Only issue is I can't meet girls because I work nights nearly all week, but I'd if i got out slay desu senpai.
>>
>>34700265
25 here and my beard only got past the chin pubes phase last year.
>>
Anyone can change at any time, it really just depends on how much momentum you have in a particular direction. Most of life is habits, and if you can figure out how to change them gradually they'll stick much better. I lost my virginity at 24 and have drastically increased my social skills since then but I'm still coming to this shithole. Old habits die hard I guess.
>>
>>34700212
This is a perfect example of things people say because it sounds right to them, rather than factually being correct.
>>
It absolutely can and does happen. You have to work for it though. I was never really a robot, but I was a socially awkward virgin. In my late 20s I got my shit together, became more confident, started getting girls, and generay became Chad.
>>
File: 1477020147780.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1477020147780.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>34700212
I wish I could become tall
>>
there's a really low ceiling with women that i don't think people realize is there. a lot of dudes on r9k, i think, feel like the sky is the limit with women, it really isn't.
what you're actually subscribing to when you decide to socialize with women is a comedy sketch and you're the producer.
this is what it boils down to everytime.

you're doing fake shit for laughs, falling on your ass for laughs, letting the cast pie you in the face and writing shit you don't even think is funny for laughs.

once every man in the room is a comedian, clown and entertainer, the women select based on visual preference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.