[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw my closest sexual experience was a hospital visit >had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_11696-em2s0xp8977763513.jpg (454KB, 799x1198px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11696-em2s0xp8977763513.jpg
454KB, 799x1198px
Tfw my closest sexual experience was a hospital visit

>had to stay in hospital for 2 week when I was 15
>Extremely horny, havent fapped for days
>Start fapping
>Curtain is partly closed so I can't see who is walking in and out
>Nurse walks in, don't know how old she was, probably young tho since most nurses here are students
>She can clearly see what I'm doing
>Cover up when I finally realized she was there
>She just says hey, asks how I'm feeling and arranges some pills
>Just before she leaves she asks me if I need help cleaning up after I'm finished because I can't leave the bed
>Turn it down extremely ashamed

And many years later I heard that they walk in on this sort of stuff almost weekly.
>>
fucking pedophile should hang
>>
>>34700092
Kek she didn't even touch me
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-07+at+06.43.59).jpg (52KB, 495x441px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-07+at+06.43.59).jpg
52KB, 495x441px
>>34700040
this is where my eyes went when I saw pic....
>>
>>34700145
>not asking her to finish you off

cmon, man
>>
I never tried that. The only time I stayed in the hospital I was too fucked up on drugs after ankle surgery to find my penis let alone play with it.
>>
>>34700180
I was too afraid to even talk to girls at that age lol
>>
>>34700040
Why were you hospitalized for ?
>>
>>34700508
Kept having small mini fevers that would last like an hour or something, so they pretty much flushed me with anti biotics. Couldn't get out of bed because of the iv
>>
>>34701758
How much time did the fever lasted ? Did you have a cat ?
Also how old are you now? and did the nurse was cute ? This is interesting
>>
>>34701860
I'm 20 now. Fevers just lasted half an hour to two hours, all other time I felt fine or tired. Didn't have a cat. The nurse was cute, but after that interaction I just tried not to think about her until I stopped caring a few months later.

Few years later I was talking to a much older nurse I was sort of friends with but who also worked in the same hospital and who was comfortable talking about this sort of stuff and she said it happens all the time and they just laugh it off because they're just kids.
>>
My first sexual contact was in the hospital

>be 14
>in for abdominal surgery
>guy comes in to shave me (barely have any pubic hair but has to anyway)
>he gloves up, lathers me and starts shaving
>pop hard-on immediately (14-year old hormones raging)
>guy keeps shaving but is also holding/massaging my cock
>grunt and shoot into his gloved hand
>guy doesn't miss a beat, finishes shaving me
>nice warm wet towel clean-up, smiles and says good bye
>>
>>34702021
so awkward
>>
>>34702101
I didn't even look at it as erotic. Very awkward.
>>
>>34702021
heh, when I woke up from my surgery I noticed they had shaved all my pubic hair as well, I was already under narcose tho.
>>
>>34700163
Me too, apparently feet fetish is due to the pussy and feet attraction part of the brain being so close together
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.