[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for all the normies on this board: How different does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 22.jpg (190KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
190KB, 1024x1536px
Question for all the normies on this board:
How different does vaginal feel from anal, I once fucked a guy, I don't ever see myself dating any girls in my life, what will I be missing out on. Bigger concern is if I'll ever get laid again or have any human interaction, but priorities
>>
Vaginal feels better imo. I buttfucked a girl once and it felt like a tighter, drier version. I prefer the smooth moist feeling of vagina.

Everyone has preferences though, so give it a try.
>>
>>34699957
you got sauce for the pic, op?
>>
The vagina has more muscular contractions deeper inside it. It's got a more textured feeling and as the other anon said its more moist. The anus may be a touch hotter and tries to expel you to a degree. It's looser deeper but the sphincter is ibcredibly right and if you use lots of lube it feels very silky. Source: a girl from this very board I fucked in both holes.
>>
>>34700776
Whats her name?... Asking for a friend
>>
>>34700776
Can we get a greentext about that girl, anon?
>>
Physically a vagina feels much better. It's uniformly smooth and fairly snug through the entire vagina whereas an ass is very tight at the asshole and then much looser inside after that.

Mentally anal is superior. Fucking someone in the ass shows a certain amount of dominance over that person. You are using them for your pleasure only. They are there to offer their hole for you to use.
>>
A lubed ass is better
>>
>>34700817
>Mentally anal is superior. Fucking someone in the ass shows a certain amount of dominance over that person. You are using them for your pleasure only. They are there to offer their hole for you to use.

Essentially
>>
>>34700791
Hah, is this some weird kind of situation where you're someone I know?
>>
>>34700985
idk, it's a small world right
>>
>>34700992
Well who do you think you're talking to?
>>
>>34700817
See anal is my gfs cum button. Stick a plug/dildo/fingers in her ass while we're fucking and she'll cum straight away. It's not just a mental thing, there's a lot of nerves and shit there that makes it worthwhile physically as well.
>>
>>34700797
What would you want to know?
>>
>>34699957
>How different does vaginal feel from anal

wrong board.

we're all virgins, here.
>>
File: 1432439239649.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432439239649.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>>34699957
Buttpussy is tight at the entrance and then super loose after that.

The vagina is tight at the entrance and all the way through.
>>
>>34699992
This desu. The ass is dryer and feels a little bit like you're jerking your own dick.

I like the ass, I love eating ass and fucking a girl in the ass; but the vagoo is just fine with me
>>
>>34699957

Vagina feels better, its not as tight and has more texture, just feels better imo.

Buttholes are nice but usually super tight to the point when you cum you have to pull out or its uncomfortable. It also kind of feels like just the butthole is gripping you like a ring around your cock. The ideal for me is a loose butthole and a nice puss, and then I dip in and out of both.
>>
The amount of people that have "allegedly" fucked a vagina and asshole, Jesus Christ, why are you people even here?
>>
What did you do to fuck boipuss the first time, OP? Storytime?
>>
Anyone here had his boipussy used before? Trap virgin here taking notes
>>
>>34701274
why cant i get a hot boipussy to snuggle next to.
>>
>>34701404
>>34701457
>>34701571

gay samefagging.

why are you gay even here?
>>
>>34701457
I have a really hot video of a sexy trap getting P O U N D E D doggy and cummed in. Would you like to see it?
>>
>>34701589

>>34701404
>>34701457
>>34701571 (You)

not same fagging
>>
>>34701649

nope.
this is /r9k/, not /gay/.
>>
>>34701007
It's my fuckbuddy's cum button too. I can blow him for an hour and nothing but once I slip a finger up his ass he blows like a whale spout.
>>
>>34701457
I've topped and bottomed. I'm more versatile so enjoy both. With the right guy and patience, getting your ass fucked can be great.
>>
>>34701336
Confirmed for Virgin. You don't "dip in and out of both" that just fucks up the girls vagina. Uti central.
>>
>>34701682
here it is anyway

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oa2rqnfHxX1uvz9vs_480.mp4
>>
>>34699957
Anal is massively overrated.
I don't know why specifically Americans seem to love it so much.
>>
Anal feels alot tighter on your dick which makes you cum alot faster
>>
File: beggar.jpg (36KB, 513x626px) Image search: [Google]
beggar.jpg
36KB, 513x626px
>>34703356
because either faggotry or believing it's a non-conformist thing.
or they just think that the penis needs to be covered in shit, at least the shitsmell.

>>34703380
oh, I didn't know that anal is the guarantee of premature ejaculation.
>>
>>34701682
>implying there is a difference
>>
A consensus of experts at the International Society for Sexual Medicine endorsed a definition of Premature Ejaculation that states:
>"ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute"

That is, if your penis lasts hard for at least 61 seconds before expelling semen, then you can brag about having "regularly had sex".
>>
>>34703425
Maybe it's not a guarantee for everyone but for me it is anyways

Feels like a tug boat pulling at your dick imo
>>
>>34699957

Bi guy here.

Vaginal just feels more intimate. Especially if you have the "option" with women. Missionary, penetration her, and it feels like you're grasping some part of her. Taking her. It's what making love is. You can also be rough but she must let you, it's a balance of control and trust.

Anal is not that. Anal feels less intimate but more like "fucking." With guys is different from girls though. There's a power play dynamic going on that's vicious. He's taking you, but you are using him as yours. Etc. Very intense and interesting. More psychologically complex.

Anal with a woman I find is just fun. No power play or psychology. You're just fucking them and coming in their ass.
>>
>>34703540
>Bi guy here.

Bi *gay

damn iphone autocorrect
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.