[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a qt gf. I'd treat her right. I'd make her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9679.jpg (547KB, 2048x1139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9679.jpg
547KB, 2048x1139px
I want a qt gf.

I'd treat her right. I'd make her feel special. I'd make her feel loved. I'd do stuff for her. I'd spend time with her. I'd be comfortable with her. I'd joke with her. I'd have fun with her. I'd try to make her happy. I'd love to see her smile. I'd do fun things with her. I'd plan trips with her. I'd get to know her. I'd support her.

With all this in mind, I can no longer refrain from advancing my case with the celestial magistrates. For what reason have you retarded my course to a happy life? Why do you not align her and I so that we walk along the same paths, and can please each other? Are my intentions impure? Have I somehow erred, somehow fallen short of what the world has requested of me?

Truly, I live as a rebel against God, but this is a fallen world, and many of my countrymen are worse than I--yet they have all felt love, and warmth, and togetherness... and all that is alien to me.

Again, please excuse my impertinence. The ways of heaven are alien to the ways of man. I know that. All the same--if you, o celestial spirits, would deign to visit me in a dream, or to sow me some sign--to show me the way--I would be very appreciative.

Thank you for your time,

-- Anon
>>
>>34699536
You gotta make your own luck, pal, not just expect something to come to you because you think yourself deserving. You don't need a sign or a vision in a dream, what you need is to get out there and meet people. Take up a new hobby, sign up for a class, anything.
>>
>>34699562
Yes, that is very good advice.

However I have been a member of 6+ clubs at my (current) college, and nothing has happened! I haven't found a single person I like.

I guess I should go the route of a new hobby, but I don't really like anything. What are some of your own hobbies anon?
>>
File: johan01.png (1MB, 1322x638px) Image search: [Google]
johan01.png
1MB, 1322x638px
>>34699581
Travelling is another way to meet new people, I travel a lot and have made loads of new friends, still no gf but if thats the only focus of doing things you will quickly get frustrated. its best to try and not get overwhelmed with loneliness, I know its hard but you can distract yourself.

just have fun man.
>>
>>34699581
In that case what you need is to ask yourself why you want this someone in your life so badly. What purpose is it that you expect them to fulfill? I don't think you actually know the answer to that, though you tell yourself it's all the usual romantic stuff. The urgency with which you pursue them suggests that it's something more in the vein of dependency, like you expect them to validate you, or that the relationship will be your reason for being, when the reality is that these are things you have to answer for yourself in order to be content in who you are and be able to maintain a functional relationship.
>>
>>34699536
>I'd treat her right. I'd make her feel special. I'd make her feel loved. I'd do stuff for her. I'd be comfortable with her. I'd try to make her happy. I'd love to see her smile. I'd get to know her. I'd support her.
this is why u dont have a qt gf in the first place or wont have one for long if you do manage to get one
>>
God has prevented me from getting a gf because I am meant for greater things and a gf would only serve as a distraction

I just want a simple life.
I don't want to be a "great man".
I never asked for this responsibility.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.