[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone miss 2016? I think alot of cool shit happened that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Does anyone miss 2016?
I think alot of cool shit happened that year compared to any other decade
>>
Not for me, it was a shit year like most of the ones preceding it
>>
>>34698878
I miss 2007-8. Mainly because i was in middle school then and naive to the world and it's problems.
>>
>>34698878
>decade
thats a 10 year span anon
>>
>>34698878
I miss 2004, just overall it was great year for me and my friends, we had a lot of fun everyday
>>
Nah, it was a really shitty year, political debates aside.
>>
>>34698878
OP here
I meant to say compared to any year this decade so far
>>
File: 1478374472942.png (9KB, 126x141px)
1478374472942.png
9KB, 126x141px
>Fall 2015, decide I'm going to lose some weight
>Spring 2016, lost 70 pounds thanks to starving myself with the help of Adderall and getting on the bike for an hour every day
>Fall 2016 have a mental breakdown, stop exercising, get off meds and start eating a lot again. Attempt suicide
>2017 and I've probably put 20 pounds back on by now, in the worst mental condition of my life, and I'm probably not going to make it through the year
It could've been worse.
>>
>>34699012

no anon you have so much to live for

>>
No 2016 was OK but definitely not a year I would go back to because it was barely recent.
>>
>>34699051
Video games and anime are the only thing worth living for. Lifelong aspirations and human connections are a meme.
>>
>>34699087

but what do we do when our chosen games and animes are deemed unprofitable and end

what then

what then

for the love of a God I'm not sure exists anymore, what then
>>
File: 1480944191089.png (123KB, 339x345px)
1480944191089.png
123KB, 339x345px
>>34699109
You already originally know the answer to that question.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.