[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, what music do you like? >What do you do for fun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: c76.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
c76.png
37KB, 633x758px
>hey, what music do you like?
>What do you do for fun?
>Where do you work?
>Do you have a Snapchat or something?
>>
> music
I mostly listen to german music. I told you thats where i from, right?
New Wave, Trap and also blackmetal. I can show you some stuff sometime if you want :)
> hobbys
I am into photography. I also have a few film cameras that i shoot black and white film with. Its pretty fun.
> Work
I work as a audio visual media designer. We do music videos and commercials and stuff.
> snapchat
I dont have snapchat but im on facebook
>>
File: Moonjee.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Moonjee.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>34698730
>>hey, what music do you like?
iono, i listen to a lot of stuff
>>What do you do for fun?
im down for pretty much anything
>>Where do you work?
food service
>>Do you have a Snapchat or something?
yeah, heres my insta too

these are all easy questions to answer, opie
>>
>>34698730
I guess alternative but that's a loaded word. I like a lot of music and pandora turned me into a hipster where I love songs with like 1000 plays on spotify. Pretty much every genre has at least a dozen good songs.

>What do you do for fun?
I love hiking, photography, camping, swimming, cooking, traveling, reading, video/ editing, but deression and circumstance has made it to where I can only go for walks in my neighborhood and take pictures of the polluted sky with my phone. Currently just video game shit while I get my life together.

>Where do you work?
Neet & Neet Inc.

Yeah but don't use it much
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>34699077
>listens to german music
fuck off normie scum
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129KB, 724x611px)
1407303027536.png
129KB, 724x611px
I think OP was a pun on normie conversation you fucking autists
>>
>>34699516
This.

Also
>>34699077
Fuck you for listening to German music you normie scum
I bet you like die immer lach
>>
>>34698730
>what music do you like?
uh, i dunno. I guess a lot of stuff. Recently Yukihiro Takahashi but only some of his stuff.
>what do you do for fun?
Listen to music, play vidya, read and whatever. Nothing in particular i spend a lot of time being bored.
>where do you work
Im a student
>do you have snapchat or something?
n-no, i dont even have facebook.

would not give these answers in real life - they say too much about me.
>>
Anime music mainly, some non anime jpop but not a lot
>what do you do for fun?
watch anime
>where do you work?
uhhhh, s-somewhere
>Do you have a snapchat
yes but I can't remember it because nobody ever added me
>>
File: 1457365294251.jpg (106KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
1457365294251.jpg
106KB, 358x477px
>>34699672
>Recently Yukihiro Takahashi
you listen to chinese music!?
>>
>>34699724
why i wouldnt give these answers in real life. A lot of the songs (most) are in english. It isnt anime music either.
>>
>>34699077
>I mostly listen to german music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0&index=3&list=RDGOffk1G6OX8
>>
File: 1421173553320.png (709KB, 1080x468px) Image search: [Google]
1421173553320.png
709KB, 1080x468px
>>34699759
umm...most? why do you listen to chinese music at all?
>>
>>34699802
>german music
https://youtu.be/MV4vmqpiVag
>>
>>34699837
maybe he cares about the future of our earth's climate
>>
File: 1482271866167.gif (609KB, 490x361px) Image search: [Google]
1482271866167.gif
609KB, 490x361px
>>34698730
> Music
I like metal the most (Only when the singer actually sings. Dying pig noises aren't my thing), but I like a few hardcore/gabber, electro, alt rock, jazz, and rnb tracks
> Hobbies
Playing vidya, hanging with people I like, fucking gf
> Work
Work at Rheinmetall as an IT guy. I love my job and it pays quite well.
> Snapchat or something
Social network / social apps are cancer. I only meet or call the people I like. Maybe text them a bit, but that's it.
>>
>>34698730
Music:
I listen to Black Metal and Death Metal pretty much exclusively. Bands like Deicide, Vital Remains, Cannibal Corpse, Wormrot.
No punk based genres like deathcore though

Hobbies:
I play guitar, vidya, smoke weed, cigs, i drink, trip on various hallucinogens with friends.
Work:
I work at a fuckin egg factory

Social Medias:
I use 4chan, infinity chan, and facebook
>>
>>34699890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5psVDLQ2FU
>>
>>34698730
>what music do you like?
Arkona, Triarii, Percival - Neo Folk

>What do you do for fun?
Shitpost and fap.

>Where do you work?
Implying I'm not a NEET.

OP confirmed for normalfag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=542WkUHNDC4
>>
>>34699482
>hiking, photography, camping, cooking, traveling
Cool, me too
>>
>>34698730
I like electronic stuff mainly, right now im into synthwave but i like different kind of music

>What do you do for fun?
I play video games and sometimes read

>Where do you work?
At a smapp pharmacy company as their web developer

no i dont, and i dont think i will ever have. I dont need it

All these straight into their eyes.
I dont have many friends
>>
>>34698730
>>hey, what music do you like?
Japanese rock, metal, jazz. Only listen to Japanese tho, not sure why.
>>What do you do for fun?
Anime, manga, just picked up Guild Wars 2 live it to death
>>Where do you work?
UPS in the morning shift (do not recommend for robots, very difficult for only about 800/month)
>>Do you have a Snapchat or something?
Nope
>>
>>34698730

I like music with intrinsic melodic and production value, no matter what the genre... As long as it's not rap, or any of the gay bullshit that you listen to...

What I usually do for fun is ejaculate into my wife... when I'm not doing that I'm usually ejaculating into our girlfriend... My wife was a lipstick lesbian for 11 years until I met her, so we usually have a gf... Last year, we had three hot young girlfriends ... Right now, we're fucking a hot 22 year old...

Wherever I go.... That's my office... I'm a professional illustrator, so all I need is paper and a pen and I'm able to do my job

...Snapchat ?... Hahahaha

Snapchat is for people like you that are unable to accomplish the first three paragraphs of my post. Fuck Snapchat

And fuck YOU

>>34699077
It's spelled HOBBIES*
>>
>>34699724
They're both ugly

Nasty

It looks like their skin was made in a South Korean Toy Factory made out of weird caramel, and both of their faces are less than stellar...

It's not surprising you would focus on this awful photograph thinking they were hot
>>
>>34698730
>people caring for you
Get out norman REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34698730
ambient, neofolk, ambient dub, ambient techno, psybient, tape music, drone, post-rock, shoegaze, lo-fi indie rock, field recordings, psych folk, japanese, experimental, microsound, outsider, psychedelic noise rock, slowcore, idm, ethereal wave, bossa nova, dsbm, post-hardcore, classical, darkjazz, noise pop, lo-fi hip hop, electroacoustic improvisation, onkyo, dub, vgm, chamber folk, post-metal, drone metal, post-punk, krautrock, vaporwave, prog, neo psych, new age, new wave, musique concrete, minimal techno, jap psych, industrial, power electronics, hauntology, new weird america, freak folk, dark folk, avant folk, american primtivism, alt rock, abstract hip hop, electronic, acid folk, whatever
>What do you do for fun?
contemplate suicide and sleep
>Where do you work?
nowhere
no
>>
>>34700363

COMING SOON IN 2017 :

The day that you realize you have no Authority whatsoever

The day that it becomes painfully obvious you can't even control your own behavior or your ability or lack thereof to impress a female

The day you realize you don't get to boss anybody else around either

The day you realize that in fact it is YOU who is going to be pushed out of here and forced to find somewhere else to go

The day that you realize your anonymity was probably indicative of your other inadequacies and inabilities

The day that you literally eat my shit and die
>>
>>34700363

ME : the type of person who is going to kick your ass out on the street, and to leave you with no place to go
>>
I wont give you a you

reminder to hide shitposts.
>>
>>34698730
>Music
Tell me exactly what is this 'music' thing that you talk about ?... if you're talking about Melody and rhythm, I generally listen to my post nasal drip... Otherwise you can catch me rocking out to 'Let's Get Physical' by Olivia Newton John
>Fun
I've never really heard of this thing that you call 'fun' before, but if you are referring to keeping myself entertained, I'm usually ejaculating into my wife.... when I'm not doing that you can usually catch me ejaculating into our girlfriend. my wife was a 'lipstick lesbian' for 11 years until I met her, and in 2016 she and I dated four hot young girls... we are in the second month of 2017 and we are still dating the fourth one from last year, a 22 year old.... I'm 53teen, so yeah... Fun Fun Fun.... It turns out hot young girls like to 'get physical' to the sounds of really really loud post nasal drip...

>Work
I'm not sure exactly what this 'work' thing is that you're talking about, because I'm busy getting paid by the Afrin nasal mist Corporation, due to the fact that my post nasal drip is registered by the Guinness Book of World Records has been the loudest post nasal drip in the history of mankind, and I receive millions and millions of dollars in an exclusive contract with AFRIN....

>Snapchat
I have no idea what this 'SnapChat' thing is that you're talking about, but I would like to invite you to join me on DripChat, where you can post the sounds of your post nasal drip for other people to listen to, but they have to listen quickly because the audio recording will disappear never to be heard again. (be sure to wear a leotard and a sweatband around your forehead, and be sure to wear earplugs, because my post nasal drip has a way of making people get physical)

Olivia Newton-John once listened to my post nasal drip on DripChat, and was reported as saying it made her 'physically ill'......
>>
>>34700443
Reminder that you are an irrelevant droplet of must, one of millions of such irrelevant droplets, lost and indistinguishable among billions of other such droplets in the background fog of irrelevance
>>
> must

> MIST

> I must admit that you missed your opportunity to be recognized

> because you're nothing more than an irrelevant droplet of mist
>>
>Music
Nu metal, alternative and hard rock.
I've been listening to 80's music recently too.

>Fun
I draw and play instruments only if I'm feeling inspired. Also I spend in internet a lot and I play some videogames.

>Work
I don't have a job.

>Snapchat and others
Yes.
>>
>>34698730
>Why are these questions hard for you to answer? Are... are you ASHAMED of what you do? Oh god, Anon, that's just pathetic!
>>
This morning I woke up and my right arm hurts really bad because yesterday I punched a guy in the face really really really hard and I ended up pulling a muscle in my arm

Oh well.....

That's life
>>
>>34698730
Mostly rock n roll, I like Pink Floyd and Boston
>What do you do for fun?
Jerk off
>Where do you work?
I don't work
Nah
>>
>>34698730
>music
Metal and rock. anything after 2000 is pretty much shit
>fun
I like to play guitar and read books
>work
at a supermarket at night filling shelfs
>snapchat
no I have no social media except a troll kikebook account
>>
>music
I make my own
https://youtu.be/fq04taae9yM
I have no time for listening to other people's creative endeavors when I'm working on my own

>fun
I walk my cat on a leash and harness
https://youtu.be/PiW3aDnuo1cWe are in Key West Florida now
We are going to be here for a month

>work
I'm a professional illustrator
I don't have to 'work'
I get paid to be creative
https://youtu.be/Dd-U63S7bH4

>Snapchat
Also widely known as FAGCHAT
Naahhh I'll pass
>>
>>34701322
Metal & rock

Hahahaha

And you think you have the objectivity to call anything SHIT ?

HINT: METAL & ROCK ARE PURE SHIT

AS IN : MUSICAL FECES

CRAP

SOLID WASTE

DEFECATION

BULLSHIT

WORTHLESS POOP

No wonder you can't get a girl

Grow Up, Bitch
>>
>>34701322
The plural for SHELF is SHELVES*

So I guess it's pretty safe to assume the reason you have such a crappy job is because you have no education ?

I guess that also explains your terrible taste in music

Rock on, metalfaggot with no gf
>>
>I like to listen to a little something from just about every genre, what do you prefer?
>I do a lot reading and drawing- I also like to hike, visit museums, galleries, zoos. I wish I had the scratch to go out it to more concerts.
>Currently out of work to focus on studies, and take care of my grandma, her ninety fifth birthday was yesterday.
>Nah, I never really got into it.
I'm so autistic I cuddle with a doll I made out of trash, talk to myself, and have literally stemmed before, but these are entry level questions and very easy to upswell yourself with.
>>
>>34699077
>Deutsche auf r9k
Das ist kein Platz fuer unsergleichen
>>
>>34701308
Let me tell you a true story about meeting David Gilmour of Pink Floyd

I do Elvis Presley portraits for celebrities

I have done Elvis Presley portraits for everybody from Jay Leno to Paul McCartney to make Jagger and the list goes on and on and on and on

I painted one for David Gilmour

it was painted on the front quarter panel of an old 1950s car

When I presented it to him backstage at the Omni in Atlanta, in his thick British brogue, he told me, "I love the painting, but you know... I never really did like Elvis"

...I laughed and reminded him, " that's okay because Elvis didn't like you worth a shit either"...

100% TRUE....

David got a good laugh out of it and so did I... The fact of the matter is that Elvis Presley is the best known human in the history of this planet still to this day

If I said the name David Gilmour 200 people right now you would be lucky if five of them knew who I was talking about...

But if you say the name Elvis Presley 200 people, guaranteed 100 of them will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Years later, I was flipping through channels and I happened to stumble upon a PBS show 'A TRIBUTE TO ELVIS'....

Guess who one of the guitarists was?... That's right... David Gilmour
>>
>>34701570
So you speak Pig Latin...

No wonder you can't get laid
>>
>>34701475
not him but what do you listen to then.
metal and rock are both so broad you cant generalize them like that
>>
God damn speech to text

Typos typos typos

Lol as if I give a fuck

*If I said the name David Gilmour to 100 people, you'd be lucky if five of them knew*

*If I said the name Elvis Presley to 100 people, all 100 would know*
>>
>>34701647
He's being a contrarian to get (you)s, how is that not clear?
It's a standard shitposter with a baby boomer theme slapped on.
>>
>>34701647
I started composing my own music when I was 6 years old

Music is a major part of my life

I'm extremely open minded about music, and I love all kinds

Except METAL

Metal isn't music

It's teenaged quality EGO bullshit

It's the way white trash teenage males in trailer parks try to show the world that they are not females

It's bullshit

Since I do not feel the need to overcompensate for a self perceived lack of masculinity, I have no need for the non-existent musical category known as 'metal'

It's for faggots

It's the musical equivalent of watching WWE Wrestling.... Gay as fuck
>>
>implying German isn't the best language and english is just a shitty ripoff
>>
WRESTLEMANIA :

A non-existent sport that's actually a vaguely disguised opportunity for uneducated financially and sexually failed men to stare at other men's penises through their underwear

Metal - the musical equivalent
>>
>>34701740

I knew a kid who spoke German

...She was 14, and she was from Liechtenstein... she actually spoke 12 languages fluently...

I was 24 and she was my girlfriend until she was 22 years old and I was 30...

But she had a hard time speaking those languages with my dick in her mouth

Something tells me that YOU would have a hard time as well
>>
>>34701702
I'm impressed that you were able to muster the word 'contrarian'.....

Somebody must be taking a break from all of the 'sexual failure' to open a thesaurus occasionally ?

Congratulations, Sassypants !!!
>>
>all these normies immediately jumping on a chance to talk about themselfs
Holy shit this is gold, nobody gives a fuck about you
>>
>>34701736
Hey Johnny whatsup you old weirdo
https://youtu.be/GzJA1xQxTCU
Listen to this before claiming metal isn't music
>>
>>34701935
The plural would be THEMSELVES*

Not THEMSELFS...

I guess it's safe to assume that you are the uneducated bum with the crappy job as a minimum wage stock boy in a grocery store that doesn't even know how to spell the plural of 'shelf'....

Not so ironically he studies proof that uneducated minimum wage sexless males remain uneducated and sexless and making minimum wage basically for the rest of their life

It's not like a female is ever going to suddenly want to invest their life into you and your minimum wage illiteracy

Mr. Excitement

... not so ironically studies prove oh
>>
Rock, classical, djent
>What do you do for fun?
Smoke, shitpost, dance
>Where do you work?
A nursing home
@deadhedprincess
>>
anything that isn't country
>What do you do for fun?
video games, hockey, cry
>Where do you work?
highschool
mila.kirsten
>>
>>34701981
Nah, I'm actually just not a native english speaker and I made a little woopsie. I don't know where you get all that other stuff. Why are you so angry all the time? I don't see how anyone could perceive you as superior when all you do is go on autistic rants against teenagers on the internet. You're not really impressive yourself
>>
>>34701964
I listened to it....

...And my penis shrunk

...And my police SWAT jumpsuit turned into a black T shirt with a Walmart skull print on it

...And suddenly I was wearing a pair of blue jeans with contrived, preplanned holes ripped in them

..And I had never been laid

... and I found myself standing in front of a nasty old trailer in the middle of a trailer park somewhere in Alabama

....And I was wearing a baseball cap that says AC/DC on it

...So I stopped the video, and suddenly I returned to being sexually active heterosexual with fashion sense
>>
>>34702080

My wife and our 22 year old girlfriend disagree

What does YOUR wife and your girlfriend have to say about my lack of impressive qualities ?

...EGG...

...ZACK...

...LEE...

Shut it
>>
>>34702202
Did you just do alot of speed for the better part of your late 20's? The way you type is so ridiculious and borderline manic you actually succeed in being entertaining. I really don't want to argue anymore, best of luck to you ya weirdo
>>
>>34702292

Thankyou

And LOL @ BORDERLINE

It's amazing how you would see the real thing and consider it to be 'borderline'

and I wasn't arguing with you I was simply kicking up some fundust

The opposite of boredom

It's all just meant in the theme of good clean fun

...And i AM speed...
>>
>>34702292
Luck :

A concept only relied upon by those who refuse to manifest their own destiny
>>
....And now, to go ruin another thread
>>
"Whoa there girl. Hold your horses. What is this? An interview? Do i get a job if i answer correctly haha?"

This is literally what you have to say.
>>
I mainly like Rock/Metal but I can get down with everything
>What do you do for fun?
Vidya, reading, drawing and playing guitar and drums.
>Where do you work?
I don't have a job atm but I'm a student.
Nah fuck that shit.
>>
>>34699482
>pandora turned me into a hipster where I love songs with like 1000 plays on spotify. Pretty much every genre has at least a dozen good songs.

>he thinks he's a hipster
>uses pandora
>thinks he's listened to every genre
>thinks spotify plays mean anything
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.