[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's not /adv/ but I prefer opinions from my fellow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485884802473.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485884802473.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
I know it's not /adv/ but I prefer opinions from my fellow kinsmen.
Also I know there are plenty of cyborgs and normies with some experience.

>Met this one qt online few weeks ago.
>We have been talking a bit and it seems like for some reason she is interested.
>She replies almost immidiately to my messages.
>She says shit like how much she likes our conversation and lately uses a lot of emoticons.
>She agrees pretty much with whatever I say, but obviously I am not revealing my power level yet.
>Today she changed her status to some pseudo deep shit "If you don't pay attention you can miss out. Pay attention now!"

Is she giving me a green light?
What should I do in this situation?

I am 24 kv.
She is 22 and lives only few hours ride away in same state.
>>
>>34698649
>and lately uses a lot of emoticons.
I hate her
>Today she changed her status to some pseudo deep shit "If you don't pay attention you can miss out. Pay attention now!"
Dude I hate her so much

She's retarded, but whatever I guess you can't hold that against her. She'd have to be pretty immature and pretty stupid to change her status to something like that specifically for you, instead of just talking to you. But again, she may just be that stupid. If she is that stupid, then yeah obviously do something about it. But if she's that stupid then also no, don't say shit, she's fucking stupid, you don't want that shit.
>>
>>34698743
what this dude said. she seems attention and drama seekingish, "you can miss out" what is she tryna say??
>>
>>34698743
>>34698779
Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll just play it cool then.
>>
>>34698649
By status, you gotta tell us which status you mean OP.

You know what I say?

I think she seems to really like you.

Not only does she reply quickly (HUGE GREEN FLAG, actions speak bigly louder than words), but she's specifically said she likes talking to you.

Ask to meet up with her. You have nothing to lose but your chains.
>>
Just go for it, lad.

But don't go for it too hard. Whilst she's clearly looking for attention you need to realize that you need to keep her wanting for attention and not just take yourself for granted.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.