[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>extreme beta male >try to be more assertive >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1477125272165.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1477125272165.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>extreme beta male
>try to be more assertive
>can't do it
>just come off as a beta asshole when I try
>>
Maybe all the people you talk to are just assholes, ever think of that? It's not like they've ever respected you before so why would they when you become "assertive"
>>
File: 1444256673785.jpg (140KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444256673785.jpg
140KB, 1000x750px
>>34698128
>try to be more assertive
>come off as pushy or creepy
It's just not me.
>>
>>34698156
>Maybe all the people you talk to are just assholes
if the world smells like shit all the time, the first place to check is your own shoes
>>
>>34698128
normies can sense it if you fake it
wear the mask long enough and it will become your face one day
>>
>>34698238
this.
this this this this this.
this.
>i made a penis shape in order to be original on 4chan
>>
>>34698279
why not contribute something further, expand on the point that you agree with

rather than just saying "this"

this isn't reddit, you don't need to "vote up" posts you agree with
>>
>>34698128
>Why are you so silent? Just bee urself!

BUT THAT'S MYSELF
>>
>>34698291
this

this is good post post
>>
>>34698279
>>34698316
this

this replies are my favorite type
>>
>>34698238

lmao you got that from a fucking anime holy shit anon that is not real advice

>>34698279

and dont back this up you dick head
>>
>>34698128
>implying a lot of alpha types are not beta assholes
>>
>>34698168
the second place is your pants.
>>
>>34698367
I never seen any anime, so maybe you tell me from which one it is
>>
>>34698433
d-don't mind if i do :3
>>
How do you know youre being an asshole? Their perception could be completely different.

Also being assertive doesnt mean being agressive. In a group project for instancre, you dont way "johnny, do this shit b4 the deadline". You have to be decent byt with persuasion. "Johnny, can u fix part X of the assignment, you're pretty good at Y. Thx" something like that
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 691x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 691x640px
Cyborg here. While I'm no charisma master, I don't stammer when I say things and people sometimes laugh WITH me.

I used to be just like this. Here's how to hide amongst the normies:

> There's a difference between being assertive and being a cock. Confidence wins over aggression everytime. Aggression breeds more aggression, confidence puts people at ease.

B-but A-anon... I don't HAVE c-confidence...

> It helps to remember that as a human being, you warrant the tiniest bit of respect. So walk with your head a little higher, at least you're not a serial rapist.

> Try being confident in small, daily things. Make a little conversation with your cashier or waiter when you buy stuff. Even if you stammer or sperg out, you can just go somewhere else and try again.

> A good way to be assertive is to be able to communicate the objective reasons that you want something. The more calm and cool you become, the more weight your reasoning holds.

Good luck, OP.
>>
File: 1moviebody-.jpg (44KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1moviebody-.jpg
44KB, 280x400px
>work with the public as authority figure
>big dumb and scary looking
>but actually intelligent, articulate and soft spoken
>see how people are caught off guard when I don't speak like the mongoloid caveman that I resemble
>large intimidating stature +silver tongue commands me great respect at work
>tfw girls are scared of me because of my large stature and superior autistic intellect
>they always start fiddling with their hair around me and body language is clear that they're intimidated, even girls i've worked with for years
>starting to piss me off desu i'm the nicest guy at work and they all act like they think i'm going to abduct them and hold them in an underground prison or some shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.