[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out my GF had been inviting my "best friend"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I found out my GF had been inviting my "best friend" over for secret
sleepovers. Was I cheated on?

According to her, she wasn't cheating. She kept this a secret from me for almost a year until one of my friends finally told me about this. She told me they didn't do anything and she invited him over because he needed comfort from a friend. He told her to keep it a secret and she did. They both knew how I would feel about that. She thinks because he's a guy I'm assuming they did things, but I mean she hid that he slept over for the longest time.

They were both people I trusted with all my heart. Even if she didn't I still don't consider that any less hurtful. I don't feel there was even a need for him to sleepover. If he really needed a friend I was literally down the street from his house instead he took a 40 minute train ride to my girlfriend's. They didn't even know about each other's existence until I started dating her.

tldr: Would you consider this cheating?
>>
Keep your buddy and dump the whore, it's so easy. Pump and dump is the only way to make it anon, the literal only way. Declaration a relationship only makes you vulnerable and inevitably ends with you being used.
Pump.and.dump
Maybe pump again but you MUST spread it out SIGNIFICANTLY! If she gets her claws into you it's all over unless you're a very experienced sexpert.
>>
>>34698079
its a close and its worrying that she didn't trust you enough to tell you anything. but listen. have a heart to heart if you really like this girl and tell her how keeping this from you made you feel. don't go crazy or get clingy because that will not work in your favor. just talk to her about why this was kept quiet and if you still feel uncomfortable. End things and find someone who is willing to not do such things/inform you if they were to.
>>
>>34698079
>because he needed comfort from a friend.
comfort girl is a euphemism for a prostitute - you know what prostitutes do right?
>>
kill them both

htob meht llik
>>
>>34698110
Why do you think he should keep his friend?
>>
>>34698110
this guy is a beta cuck, "friend" is worse than the girl.
>>34698079
why did he need comfort? of all the people why did he need it from your girl. you're a cuck. your girl is a slut. and your friend is a pussy.
>>
>>34698079
they absolutely fucked constantly and they're both horrible people

if you don't dump the both of them you're an idiot
>>
>>34698131
Because he could still be useful in the future. I don't know the guy but I assume he has something to offer. It's not cut and dry by any means, but it's not like he's vulnerable to his bro, it's not like he could catch aids off him or something.
>>
>>34698211
This. So much this. Unless you enjoy being cucked of course
>>
It's definitely cheating. I doubt they were playing chess all night.
>>
>>34698079
Are you 14? I really can't tell
>>
>>34698079
>If he really needed a friend I was literally down the street from his house instead he took a 40 minute train ride to my girlfriend's.

You answered your own question OP. There would be no need to keep that a secret if your GF wasn't cheating on you. Cut all contact with from both of them, without notice. You don't need that kind of toxicity in your life. You'll give over this eventually.
>>
>>34698079
>they were both people I trusted with all my heart
Your heart is just an organ that pumps blood
>>
sorry lad. it's for your own good.
>>
>>34698079
Not even going to read the replies but HAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34698510
>Not even going to read the replies
that's the smart thing to do, how can someone read about this shit and not get a little bit pissed off. well trolled op 10/10 bait
i learned early on if you think a girl is cheating and you over look it because you're not 100% sure, you got cheated on and are going to be an even bigger laughing stock for being stupid enough to trust someone. trusting people is stupid. especially if there are any signs to the contrary. idiot
>>
File: 12553378942456s.jpg (72KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
12553378942456s.jpg
72KB, 675x380px
>>34698079
Guys needing comfort from girls are faggots who use the mostp athetic excuse to get pity sex.

He'a a backstabbing faggot and you should tell them both to fuck off from your life.

also
>gf
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: whodoneit.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
whodoneit.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>34698079
>tfw I also cucked my best friend and fucked his gf

he's obviously fucking your gf you retard. Trust me its so easy to fuck your friends gf because you get both sides to every story and every argument they have. I'll sprinkle some wisdom your way OP. Instead of dumping both and then end up killing yourself let me offer an alternative

>stay with your gf and make her feel bad about this forever (ultimate trump card)
>you will literally be able to do anything you want
>cut your friend off completely and make sure your gf never talks to him again

also if your friend has no other friends you have essentially reverse cucked him, cutting off all ties to any friends he had
>>
>>34698110
YOU KEK!

HJGUGUGUU
>>
>>34698258
I dunno. I would do something like that.
>>
>>34698079
The fact that they hid it from you is what's sketchy. If they really weren't doing anything wrong, then why would they hide it? Sure, it might have been awkward for your friend to ask you permission to hang out with your girlfriend, but they must have known how bad it would look if they didn't say anything. Clearly they must have had a reason not to tell you and that reason almost certainly isn't good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.