[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you guys join a permaculture community? >work less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: why_pc_treeyo_1_4_14-2.jpg (969KB, 1651x1275px) Image search: [Google]
why_pc_treeyo_1_4_14-2.jpg
969KB, 1651x1275px
Why dont you guys join a permaculture community?

>work less than 20 hours a week and have food/shelter completely covered
>if you go to a cool one like in hawaii you can do cool shit like surfing and nature hikes with all your down time
>no bills, pretty much just have to pay for toiletries so you dont become a gross fuck
>normies dont join these things
>probably can grow a ton of weed

if you dont have a family it seems like the perfect out
>>
>>34698078
I'm not joining some hippy bs movement
>>
>>34698575
so much this. The hippies will make me interfere in politics (with their agenda) and pay me jack shit
>>
>>34698078
fuck no. leave
>>
Nobody wants to join your cult.

>>34698604
You'd be lucky if they pay you at all.
>>
>>34698604

politics is for normies. you get to leave that petty shit behind
>>
Sounds good, but I get the sense that this is partial information. The graph gives very little about what members actually do, what work is expected of them, what income they personally have etc. I gather that it's a type of commune but it's still very vague.
>>
>>34699178
a sense? This Venn diagram shows the intersection of 3 different sets of buzzwords, which guarantees the greatest buzziness of all possible buzzibility of the words in the center
>>
>>34699178
It depends on where you go

the main 3 are gonna be communities, farms, or resorts. With resorts you usually have to buy in for an "internship" but it will give you the best living situation. The communities have to accept you but will be the least work, you have to usually pay monthly until youre accepted but it isnt super expensive. Farms are the easiest but youll probably end up doing more work there than the other 2
>>
>>34699363
*farms are the easiest to get into. Also they are free
>>
>>34698078
>Robots having useful skills

Lol
>>
>>34699363
Sounds like a pyramid scheme but with labor or monthly payments instead of buying shit merchandise you can't resell.
>>
>>34699622
Not necessarily. If you do farm work for a year you can get a lot of free experience, from there you could probably live in a resort of community for completely free because of the experience you have with permaculture.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.