[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally no point in a mans life if he is shorter than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0416.jpg (45KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
45KB, 396x388px
There is literally no point in a mans life if he is shorter than 6'0 with an average/below average face. Even 5'10 average looking men are vastly inferior to a 6'0 below average looking guy. Our destiny is predisposed, women will always see us as inferior. You have to have GOD TIER facial aesthetics if you are below 6'0 to make it. There's no point in even trying. Why is life so cruel?
>>
>tfw 5'8 and hideous

Idk man you just have to find things you like that aren't related to women and their vaginas. There's a lot to do in this world even if we have do it alone
>>
>>34698086
There's no meaning to anything if you have no one to share it with. And as ugly manlets with zero confidence, charm, passion, or enthusiasm, we will always be alone. I wish something would kill me because I'm too scared to do it myself
>>
>>34698064
True, as a dude with below average height and face in my area i get treated like a jew in nazi germany. Actually they probably had it better since they had gfs.
>>
>>34698153
That's just your definition of meaning. It's completely subjective
>>
When will culture finally have it to where if you reach 18 and you're not 6'0 you can either choose forced sex change or public execution for such unworthy filthy gene roll
>>
>tfw 5'11-3/4"

whats the best way to an hero? I can't take it anymore
>>
>tfw 5'8
>tfw out of respect for the global gene pool, I will never reproduce (even if given the opportunity)

Only us red pilled manlets can prevent future suffering of our fellow man
>>
I hope you realize bitches can't even tell 5'10 and 6' apart because of how bad their depth perception is. Almost all guys add a couple inches to their height to make it sound nicer, visually it's negligible.
>>
>>34698308
This is true. I'm 6'2 exactly and everyone thinks I'm 6'4 or 6'5.
>>
>>34698308
>5'9
>say i'm 5'10
>girls all the time say "omg I thought you were 6'1"
girls are dumb when it comes to height
>>
>>34698064
>There is literally no point in a mans life if he is shorter than 6'0
You are mistaken: There is no point to life, period.
>>
Stop blaming your failure on your height.
I'm 5'9, 5'10ish and have had multiple gfs (and have one right now) , yet I have a lot of much taller friends who are forever alone.
>>
>5'4 and babyfaced

the only upside to being tall is women
being short is far better for everything else
>>
File: hkcares.png (8KB, 414x44px) Image search: [Google]
hkcares.png
8KB, 414x44px
>>34698450
a joke i heard:
why cant girls parallel park?
they have all been lied to what 6 inches is

>>34698492
true

tfw when you really wish you were 5'10 so clothes would fit better
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 485x303px
>>34698064

>be 5'8"
>be ugly
>be autistic
>still married to the world's most desirable body parts
>>
>>34698582
Looks like I just killed this thread
>>
>>34698308
I usually take off a little bit. I'm 6'4 and tell everyone that I'm 6'2.
>>
>>34698064
yeah youre a retard and your thread absolutely fucking sucks. it isn't even worth replying to.
go fucking die and be happy that this shit brainless garbage thread was able to garner you some attention.
>>
>>34698727
I got that same problem.
>>
>>34698064
>tfw 6"0
>tfw obese
>>
>>34698582
This a joke, right? Surely you understand a one in a million big shot doesn't follow the same rules as a man who has an average job?
>>
>>34698768

I lie and say I'm 6'4" when I'm 6'2", since everyone else lies about it
>>
>There's no point in even trying.

This is why you aren't getting girls. Not because you're short.
>>
Looks >>>>> height

Girls will pick the good-looking shorter guy over the average-looking taller guy every time. Anyone who claims otherwise is an idiot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.