[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to hear voices coming from sink drains (particularly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1469904627059.png (205KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469904627059.png
205KB, 409x409px
Is it normal to hear voices coming from sink drains (particularly a bathroom in an apartment building with scores of units)?

Is this something that physically happens?
>>
>>34697530
Yeah, they usually give good advice too. I'd listen to what up hear and follow its instructions.
>>
File: 1476813780692.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476813780692.png
36KB, 778x512px
There is a vent too. Could that be the source of the voices?
>>
The voices can be explained, but first, what are they saying?
>>
Top keks OP, this happened to me and I tried to carve myself up with a kitchen knive and got shipped off to the Looney bin for two months. It was ok- mental hospital is basically NEET ++ tbqh fampai
>>
>>34698219
Did someone catch you slicing away or something?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34697530
This can be normal. If you also hear loud and excessive swearing, it might be a wagie ragie plumbie doing shit.
>>
File: 2319084525.png (99KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
2319084525.png
99KB, 300x348px
>>34697530
Does it tell you they float? They all float?
>>
>>34697530
>>34698103
yes, especially if it's a vent. you're hearing people or tv's from other rooms. it's called acoustics or something.
>>
In my apartment, every Saturday night there is a screaming noise coming from the wardrobe. I opened it once after getting a few beers into me, for confidence, and there is nothing there.

It's a high pitched, aggressive, panicked scream, almost although it's looking for help with urgency.

I have accepted that I get no sleep Saturdays.

Someone even called the police and knocked round. A police officer came in and hear it and didn't seem to bothered by it..!?!?!?!. Another one came after another neighbours called and it stopped when he came in, so it made the neighbour look bad.

Another neighbour knocked in after getting angry and I brought him in. It started again and he opened the wardrobe and said he say eyes flash at him and go away. He left spooked.

I have heard since that the police officer, who hears the scream, has gone missing since that day.

The neighbour who came in and saw the eyes has since been commited.

The police officer who came in apparently is fine, I suppose he didn't see or hear it himself so assumed it was just a domestic somewhere else.

It still goes on.
>>
thats how my gang stalkers started contacting me

if they start refrencing things you've done recently theyre gang stalkers

for example i would hear my neighbours repeat word for word exact phone calls i had that day. literally word for word coming through the sink or over the balcony

my best advice it to just ignore it. gang stalkers dont actually come for you. they just try to destroy your self esteem and make you feel crazy when you arent
>>
File: 1486202780119s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486202780119s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>34697530
yep

r-ravioli
>>
>>34697530
Depends on the noises. Give me more details
>>
the apartment building i live in has a childcare on the first two floors. i live on the third floor

every weekday morning when i get up to piss i have to hear actual screaming children (and adults trying to keep them under control)
>>
>>34698686
What?

Orogobotdo
>>
>>34698683
Empty your wardrobe, take it onto the street/roof, pour some petrol on it, then burn that fucker into oblivion. See if the screams stop
>>
>>34697530
guess what? you're a fucking schitzo
>>
When your so beyond Wizard level autism that you start talking to toilet bowls to get social interaction.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.