[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Clinton as a candidate >at all Where was Bernie, again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1179440716061.jpg (395KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1179440716061.jpg
395KB, 700x525px
>Clinton as a candidate
>at all

Where was Bernie, again? Oh right, cheated out of the nomination by the Democrats

Make no mistake, guys. Trump's presidency is a shitshow. But it was also the only choice, as long as you don't like government corruption
>>
As much as I wish Bernie won, he would have lost the primaries if he wasn't cheated. He didn't appeal to middle aged and old people. He didn't appeal to minorities. Hillary had a bigger appeal among women.

Also, >>>/pol/
>>
>>34697436
politics should be discussed on >>>/pol/
>>
>>34697459
>>34697457

>going to the trump hugbox
>going to /pol/

I just wanted to see the reaction I was gonna get here
>>
>>34697543
>i just wanted to discuss politics on a board unrelated to politics
too bad
>>
File: 1475958042415.jpg (65KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475958042415.jpg
65KB, 499x499px
>tfw tomorrow comes and you get to watch The Cruz Missile btfo a senile communist kike

The audience will be stacked in Bernies favor but it should still be fun to watch
>>
>>34697555

Why do you give a shit? This board is basically /b/, except less shitty only in fundaments
>>
>>34697555
>too bad
thread's still up bucko
>>
>>34697574
because i don't want you shitting up this board, normalslime
>>
>>34697589

You've probably been on this website for less time than I have. You're also immature in several definitions, one of them being finding identity enough in this cesspool to deem a genuien thread about a topic you just so happen not to care about as "shitting" up the board, then dismiss me with the local catch-all term for "person not like me" with no evidence whatsoever

tl;dr your stupid
>>
>>34697610
>desperate normalshit defense
nah how about you fuck off
>>
>>34697618

Yes, cloud yourself in your ignorance! You did what you wanted and salted the earth, now this thread will bear no fruit. Now go run off and call somebody a normie in another thread, friendo
>>
Ironic how the one and only candidate that isn't a puppet of Israel is a jew.
>>
>>34697637
>still posting
don't you have more reddit posts to le upvote, normalshit?
>>
>>34697651

Not sure, I wonder how many cheap defenses I can scrounge up from your frail ego. And you do realize I'm an aspie, right? You can stop calling me a normalshit
>>
>>34697667
try and pretend all you want normalscum, nothing will change that you're just a pathetic little invader in a board that doesn't want you
>>
>>34697681

"what he's typing makes so much sense, but it's not anything like what I want to hear!" yeah I'm done with this, have a nice life virgin :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.