[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never eat eskimo ice cream made of nothing but animal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: RIMG0061.jpg (433KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RIMG0061.jpg
433KB, 1600x1200px
>you will never eat eskimo ice cream made of nothing but animal fat, snow, and berries
>>
>>34697319
fuck no dude.. fucking fuck no

Fucking polar gooks jesus christ.. godamn snow monkeys
>>
File: 1486346154795.gif (455KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486346154795.gif
455KB, 600x338px
>>34697319
plz stop reminding me, I can't handle these feels right nao
>>
>>34697319
Ice cream is milk, heavy cream and sugar.
It's literally the same shit, dude.
>>
>>34697319
>you will never eat eskimo ice cream made of nothing but animal fat, snow, and berries
would this be good?

where do I get it?
>>
looks like i'd never get off the toilet again.
>>
>>34697319

Stop whining and make it happen. Just out of curiosity, what kind of animal fat is it typically?
>>
>>34698350
Your mom.

Originalo
>>
>>34698363

Thanks for your assistance.
>>
>>34698309
I forget if it was one of Bourdain's shows, or maybe even Bizarre foods that I was watching, but the host couldn't eat more than like half a bite because he thought it was disgusting. If it was Bizarre Foods, then I think it's really telling that a guy who regularly eats pig assholes couldn't stomach it.
>>
>>34698374
>I forget if it was one of Bourdain's shows, or maybe even Bizarre foods that I was watching, but the host couldn't eat more than like half a bite because he thought it was disgusting. If it was Bizarre Foods, then I think it's really telling that a guy who regularly eats pig assholes couldn't stomach it.

but how can it be bad?
It sounds like it would just taste like ice cream, right?
>>
>>34698398
Do me a favor, go into the fridge or pantry or whatever and eat a big spoonful of lard. If you don't have any, go to the store and get some.

Then compare and contrast to how closely it tastes like a glass of milk.
>>
>>34698398

Not that anon, but to me it sounds interesting and just like a sweet version of schmaltz.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmaltz
>>
File: 800px-Iced_Akutaq.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Iced_Akutaq.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
The picture on the wiki looks much more appealing.
>>
>you will never
Yes, I will.
>>
>>34698541

Yeah, it seems like the kind of thing anyone could achieve. All the ingredients are pretty common.
>>
>>34698576
what if its not snowing? >:)
>>
I'd rather join in on the raw seal meal
>>
File: 1473145458160.jpg (63KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1473145458160.jpg
63KB, 600x641px
>>34698423
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmaltz
>Schmaltz rendered from a chicken or goose was used by northwestern and eastern European Jews who were forbidden by kashrut (Jewish dietary laws) from frying their meats in butter or lard, the common forms of cooking fat in Northern Europe, as butter, being derived from milk, cannot be used with meat under the Jewish prohibition on mixing meat and dairy, and lard is derived from pork, an unkosher meat. Furthermore, tallow derived from beef or mutton would have been uneconomical, particularly given that virtually all suet (the raw material for tallow) is chelev and its consumption is forbidden. Northwestern and Eastern European Jews also could not obtain the kinds of vegetable-derived cooking oils such as olive oil and sesame oil, used in the Middle East and around the Mediterranean (as in Spain and Italy).[6][7][8] Thus Ashkenazi Jews turned to poultry fat as their cooking fat of choice; the overfeeding of geese to produce more fat per bird produced modern Europe's first foie gras as a side effect.[6]

Oy vey!
We are forbidden to eat pretty much all kinds of fat.
Lets invent a disgusting loop hole in our retarded religion.
>>
>>34699629
You are nigger then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.