[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl tries to wrap her arm around you or hug you >flinch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1486337755455.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1486337755455.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>girl tries to wrap her arm around you or hug you
>flinch or try to move away
Anyone else here hate being touched?
>>
>>34697175
I love being touched but I still flinch. I also suck at hugging on the rare opportunity that someone offers me one I just kind of give them a pat on the back. :(

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>34697175
I worry about my organs
>>
>>34697196
>tfw whenever a girl touches you your body goes
>CODE RED CODE RED DEFCON 5 GET THE FUCK AWAY
>heat up and heart races really fast
Hate being autistic desu.
>>
>>34697175
its becuase you're autistic

wkrnvkjvnekrbnernbejrk
>>
yes
it's called autism and I have it too
>>
>>34697598
>>34697808
Not always, most of the time it feels really invasive, I don't like having people in my personal space, even if it's a girl, when it's someone you find physically unattractive it's extra unpleasant.
>>
File: 1468818742493.jpg (140KB, 709x747px) Image search: [Google]
1468818742493.jpg
140KB, 709x747px
>>34697175
>girl tries to wrap her arm around you or hug you

I have never experienced this, so I wouldn't know if I'd flinch or not
>>
>>34697175
>>girl tries to wrap her arm around you or hug you
Don't know that feel.
>>
>tfw haven't touched another human, regardless of sex, in at least five years
>had to image search "hug," because I forgot what one looked like
Get fucked normies. You have the audacity to complain about women throwing themselves on you?
>>
File: dXiqdYW.jpg (15KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
dXiqdYW.jpg
15KB, 200x309px
>>34697175
>tfw have hugged a cute girl in my life
>accidentally sneezed on her
>>
>>34697227
defcon 5 is peace
defcon 1 is maximum war (has been never reached before)
>>
>>34697175

>tfw parents used to beat me as a kid so now have a horrible phobia of physical contact
>tfw flinch or recoil in fear whenever someone touches me even the slightest

I'm not autistic, just mentally fucked
>>
>>34697175
is he going to eat that whole donut?
>>
>>34698033
>had to image search "hug," because I forgot what one looked like
Jesus, how fucking pathetic do you have to be to lie about something so fucking dumb? What a sack of shit.
>>
I'm the opposite
>person taps me on the shoulder from behind to ask me to move to the side so they can get past
>immediate good feeling rush from the point of contact
>can still feel their touch half an hour later
>>
>>34697175
I avoid touch a lot unless I think a girl likes me, then I can beat back my autism and reciprocate touch without instinctually flinching. Of course I've eventually learned that I was mistaken every time, but I did have one good hug with a girl, even if it was only friendly.
>>
>someone touches me
>slap them on the face
Luckily this has only happened once. How do I get used to touching?
>>
I don't mind it with my immediate family but I fucking hate greeting anyone because it means doing that hug and fake cheek kiss ugh
I feel nauseous thinking about it, like get the fuck away from JUST FUCKING WAVE TO ME AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34698470
Literally me i even prefer hugging and snuggling in bed to sex
>>
>girl tries to hug me after gym class in high school
>"uhh, i'm kinda sweaty" and walk away

still kind of funny
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.