[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here look much younger than their age. I'm 19 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (17KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17KB, 417x353px
Anyone here look much younger than their age. I'm 19 and look 14 I have no chin hair or any beginning of a beard I have large puffy cheaks my voice is not sqeaky but not broken or deep. People are visibly confused when I tell them my actual age. Have no idea how I will get a gf if they think I'm a child.
Fuck the fountain of youth
>>
It's not the fountain of youth. During the most important stages of development you're body wasn't filled with enough testosterone to develope harder male characteristics. Your not left as a puffy, soft (hate using this word) beta male. You could try steroids as you should still be in puberty. But honestly the people with low test who go on gear always have the worst side effects. (Bloating, balding, horrific acne ect). The kicker also is that your collegen will wear out like everyone elses so you'll go from being a kid to a worn out looking dad with a receded hairline and a droopy face, never getting to experience that sweetspot.
>>
>>34696770
*you're now left*

Typo..
>>
25 and could pass for a teenager if I was cleanshaved if my hairline wasn't receded
>>
>>34696770
Well fuck that makes me feel worse, funny thing is I have a average IQ (100) scored well in high school.
>>
>>34696665
looking young is better than being ugly
be thankful for what you have
>>
>>34696796
Just be the neighborhood buzz-cut kid. You could be cool, like Kevin from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.
>>
>>34696665
opposite here
im 19 and i hang out with 21 and 22 year olds, a girl i met through one of them said i looked the oldest of the group
>>
File: 1483761020650.jpg (43KB, 300x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483761020650.jpg
43KB, 300x342px
I know that feel anon-kun all through highschool i looked 3 years younger than i was and was 30+cm shorter than some kids dude the to fact that my bone age was behind meaning my body thought i was 12 when i was 15 just fuck my shit up it got kinda better
>>
>>34696665

I'm in my early 30s and I got mistaken for a high school student not that long ago.
>>
Yeah, I'm 23 and look about 18.

I'm gay and fem though, so fuck yeah, temporary genetic lottery.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.